Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nike Okundaye The Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard Univ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nike Okundaye The Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard Univ (338 Views)

Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Chika Ike Pictured At Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nike Okundaye The Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard Univ by sisiviki2020: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nike Davies Okundaye is a professional textile artist and painter who was brought up in ogidi, kogi state in Nigeria, she was born in 1964 may 23.
Nike is a multitalented woman who has never see the four walls of a school but she has has taught people from a prestigious university like Harvard University.

Nike stopped education at primary six because of lack of funds, but she never gave up on life she kept on fighting. Nike great grandmother was a weaver and “Adire” textile marker
Nike found interest in what her grandmother was doing at that time and she decided to start her own style in textile design

Nike has obtained honor from several prestigious places and people, currently, her art gallery is the number one place to tour to learn about art and culture in Africa.

Nike has built all these by staying consistent, focus and also learned to believe in her dreams
Nike is the managing director of Nike art and culture, Nike has also given back to the society by offering help to less privilege and also tutor young girls
Mama, like I do call her, is one of the most humble and caring woman i have ever met, in fact, papa was so caring and also stood by mama through thick and thin.
read and watch more of Nike http://sisiviki.com/nike-okundaye-the-woman-who-has-no-formal-education-but-lectures-at-harvard-niversity-u/

(1) (Reply)

My Late Mother Had Always Supported Me - Tony Tetuila / “call Me Vampire” – Actress Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / NBC Bans Falz, Wande Coal, And Olamide’s Songs For Vulgar Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.