Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday (30997 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Ayodele70: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Rapper M.I Abaga turned a year older yesterday, October 4th, and his ex-girlfriend, Erica Okundaye posted a birthday message for him on Instagram.

According to Erica, they failed at their romantic relationship, but as friends, they would do better.  She wrote;

"True friends stop loving each other. We may have failed as lovebirds but as friends, we would do a better job. Fani your birthday is stamped into my heart so, no matter where I am and who I have become, I'll always wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday champ @mi_abaga"

Erica Okundaye, Miss Nigeria 2010 1st runner-up and M.I dated for over 2-years, and at a time, they were rumoured to be set to wed.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/we-failed-as-lovebirds-m-i-abagas-ex-writes-him-on-his-birthday.html

1 Share

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by OKorowanta: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Short black boy...
Happy birthday.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by meobizy(f): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2018
‘as friends we would...’, my friend get out of here. Staying in an ex’s friend zone means you’re not ready to progress in life.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Olodo24: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Ayodele70:
Rapper M.I Abaga turned a year older yesterday, October 4th, and his ex-girlfriend, Erica Okundaye posted a birthday message for him on Instagram.

According to Erica, they failed at their romantic relationship, but as friends, they would do better.  She wrote;

"True friends stop loving each other. We may have failed as lovebirds but as friends, we would do a better job. Fani your birthday is stamped into my heart so, no matter where I am and who I have become, I'll always wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday champ @mi_abaga"

Erica Okundaye, Miss Nigeria 2010 1st runner-up and M.I dated for over 2-years, and at a time, they were rumoured to be set to wed.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/we-failed-as-lovebirds-m-i-abagas-ex-writes-him-on-his-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
From Anna Banner to Sandra Okagbue to Sylvia Nduka and this Erica girl........beauty queens na just use and dump.

maybe they should all go meet Ihuoma Nnedi for tutorials because her own babalawo strong

15 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by dynicks(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2018
ok
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by 01mcfadden(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Sweet.
Not like the ones that will turn break ups to war.
Even the names of the ones they broke up with irritate them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2018
My eyes are fixed on the beach photo, there's something that caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by inoki247: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2018
so e get EX
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by santos876(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2018
happy birthday d king of Nigerian rap

7 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by zombieTRACKER: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
How does short people sleep with women ?

1 Like

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by bamasite(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
African rapper number one!
Happy birthday to you.

But you got to reclaim your spot.

Lately, I have been recommending this lady, who helped me make my first N200,000 passive income. She has something new you should check out
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Tonyspecial(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Bleep off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by slawomir: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
exactly
friendship supercede relationship

that is what i do tell my girlfriend that i can not guarantee our relationship because circumstances beyond control might arise that will lead to break up but that we will remain friends till the end of time

7 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by lastempero: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2018
If I happens to be ur guy, babe u will delete that post. Na so u go substitute my birthday with mi own one day.
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2018
n
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by NothingDoMe: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2018
meobizy:
‘as friends we would...’, my friend get out of here. Staying in an ex’s friend zone means you’re not ready to progress in life.
I dey tell you. Leaving the door open for accidental sex.

If you know, then you understand.

5 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Offpoint: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
How does short people sleep with women ?
They don't, they stand with womengrin

6 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Stallion93(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Lol! M.I got broke and his career went down the drain, that's the only reason

1 Like

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by gazilion: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
How can I marry you? As my wife, you begin to wish your ex a happy birthday on the social media?
You will do some explanations...seriously

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2018
The hoe can't just move on.

She left mi because of his height? But didn't know mi would turned out to be a billionaire 2018
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Splasshhh(f): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Matters of the heart. Can never be over emphasised
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Chidonc(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
The hoe can't just move on.

She left mi because of his height? But didn't know mi would turned out to be a billionaire 2018
calm down bro. if it was because of his height, she wouldn't have dated him in the first place. except if u are trying to say he grows shorter everey year

8 Likes

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Chidonc:

calm down bro. if it was because of his height, she wouldn't have dated him in the first place. except if u are trying to say he grows shorter everey year
lipsrsealed
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Braindz(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Hbd Young Denzel..
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by DidierDrogba: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Offpoint:
My eyes are fixed on the beach photo, there's something that caught my attention.
what's that Bro....please tell me
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
EmekaAdewale10:
His deek was too short?

Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Realname: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
slawomir:
exactly
friendship supercede relationship

that is what i do tell my girlfriend that i can not guarantee our relationship because circumstances beyond control might arise that will lead to break up but that we will remain friends till the end of time

No one asked for this information
Re: Erica Okundaye, M.I Abaga’s Ex-Girlfriend Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Sultty(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
When he suddenly found himself swimming in the ocean rather than swimming in a pond grin he quickly ended the relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Bello Assures Comedian 3310 Of Getting A Car / Efia Odo Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Poses With His Cute Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.