Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) (16708 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace / Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by AKSS: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
RIP good nama.
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by Lomprico2: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Millionvoiceout:

Dem no go mind them business, na only you get mouth wey sabi cross boundary

Fuckoff!!
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
This woman made 2face, Eedris and co.

It was her money that paid for their studio sessions most of the time

Super woman
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by dayoakinns(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
REST IN PEACE MAMA
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by asheyorinitemi: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you know you know, this woman is indirectly part of Nigeria hiphop history. I remember back then when Tony Tetuila sustain the remedies from the money gotten from this woman. Even Eedris and the other guys once beef Tetuila that he dey act up cos of this wealth of his mom.

I know of her mansion back then in Bariga. Rip mama
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by bluecircle470: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Lomprico2:
Sorry for your loss Tetuila cry but please do us all a favour and get rid of those dyed/bleached fur on your head! You don old pass am. angry

What will you now say to Abdulsalami Abubarka dyed beards
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by pussyeater(m): 5:14am On Aug 02, 2018
TPAND:
I kno con know whol old pass for tetuila and him mama
Nairaland people nor go take laugh kill person. See this werey grin grin grin
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by pussyeater(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2018
xtervaganza:
This woman made 2face, Eedris and co.

It was her money that paid for their studio sessions most of the time

Super woman
Hmmmn... Mr Radio aka Amebo, You been dey there that time or how you take know?
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by Lomprico2: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
bluecircle470:

What will you now say to Abdulsalami Abubarka dyed beards

First of all how old are you?
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by bluecircle470: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lomprico2:

First of all how old are you?

I am six month younger than you
Re: Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) by Lomprico2: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
bluecircle470:

I am six month younger than you

Then u are really dumb!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzoma Omenka: "I Will Beat Daddy Freeze" - Majek Fashek’s Manager Threatens / The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) / Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.