Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Prophets Of Doom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophets Of Doom (748 Views)

Never Marry A Woman Who Is Addicted To Visiting Prophets: Nigerian Pastor Warns / “naira Marley Is Leading This World To Doom,” – Pastor Omashola Warns / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophets Of Doom by Vivianoasis(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello readers, how have you been? Hope you had a great weekend? Mine was quite eventful and today’s story is culled from an experience over the weekend.

A cousin of mine had her baby’s dedication and I was present. We had a great time and when it was over, I boarded a bus home. The journey started smoothly and suddenly a passenger started preaching the gospel. He asked that the men in the bus with hats on take it off for prayers. People respected him and did as he instructed. After the prayer, he began his sermon. He kept shouting “Haleluyah” and “Amen” between his sentences and expecting everyone to respond same back. Few people did and others kept quiet.

He continued with his preaching(normal hungry Nigerian version of the gospel). He was saying some things that were apparently baseless. He narrated a story of how he went to kirikiri prison to preach and saw a man wearing a red cap, red shirt and trousers in a cell. When he asked the man why his uniform was different, the man told him it was because he killed his wife when they had a quarrel over a meal(does this explanation make sense?).

We all kept quiet and allowed this so-called preacher to continue with the hope he would soon round up and keep quiet. That was when he decided to drop a bomb that exploded right in his face! He opened his mouth and said “If you buy a bag of rice for your household and finish it without giving some to your neighbour, you are a witch and will go to hell”

Click the link below to complete the story:
https://nakedwithvivian.com/2018/07/31/prophets-of-doom/
Re: Prophets Of Doom by Vivianoasis(f): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Prophets Of Doom by Vivianoasis(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 4g Swap / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Beautiful Throwback Pictures (pictures) / Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.