Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

.Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight (746 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight by Celebrityblog: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight

Re: .Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight by Celebrityblog: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
More
Re: .Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol.

Poor girl.

You See, you got to believe it when they say that what will be, will be.

Look at this girl. She got her visa, her flight ticket, just for being a housemaid.

If God be kind, and her host is not inhuman, this girl might in the long run be the bridge with which her will cross from poverty to wealth.

1 Like

Re: .Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight by etrange: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
So what exactly is your end goal? undecided
Re: .Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight by Richy4(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Can OP confidently swear before the Ogugu shrine that the lady pictured was a housemaid...

Jezzz!!! I missed those Nollywood movies wayback and that popular shrine (ogugu ) that was always mentioned in every local movie cheesy
Re: .Housemaid seen sweating and nervous on her first experience on flight by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
etrange:
So what exactly is your end goal? undecided

That you should see a Maid sweating in an airplane, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Are Hmos Delivering Up To Expectation? / Relevant Medical Tests For Intending Couple / How Do You Handle Such Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.