Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (61295 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kateflow(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Bleep him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
say hi
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
daylae:

Tie him up to the ceiling and make pinarta of him.

goldie, hello. . .all logic suggest am not gay lol. Abeg o!

what logic? your gay accept it.i can see it in ur eyes.
@OP give him a gay threatment.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2010
quiet
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kateflow(f): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
imao
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by daylae(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
Start a boring chart with.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Amigoz(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
I will delaay . . .daylae
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
daylae:

Tell him my side of the story and tie him too to the bed.
u see wat we talkin abt
Mygoldie:

f u ck off GAY. angry angry

@OP take Usherlan back to where we stopped. tongue
tell her am here now
@op gv her a bottle of nuvo to calm her nerves
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
''smiles at him'' and warn him not to stray with those gay ho's.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
Tell her i wont talk to dem again
@op ask her how was her day
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
@OP tell him my day was splendid, ask him how did his day went?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
Tell her it was aiight and also gv her a warm smile
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2010
ask him where he's at? cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
Lol tell her am @ home and we both in d same room or has she forgotn, And u
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
oops my bad, i almost forgot.
tell him to stop chatting with those gals on facebook. tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2010
Lol,
Tell her am now hers, no more facebooking
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
give him a bearly hug for understanding.
ask him if he has eaten anything today?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
Awww how nice of u, yea av eating and i ate rice, u?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
tell him i ate chicken and chinese noodles,with diet coke.lol
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2010
U pple in britain or usa dnt av foods of ur own really, alwayz chinse anytn, so y diet coke
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mygoldie(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
diet coke to wash it down,lol.
chinese is really good, you know.
but ur in the UK too naw. shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
Lol who told u am in uk,
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
Mygoldie:

diet coke to wash it down,lol.
chinese is really good, you know.
but your in the UK too naw. shocked
no hes not , he dey ojota , mile17
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
say hi
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by goodass(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
Aljazeera vz cnn, gbogbo ejo!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
jump on his bck , and do janglova ten ten kobo grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

no hes not , he dey ojota , mile17
ojota ko mile 100 ni
how u no say i nor dey uk nw,
@op hold her by d waist and sing you are my lady to her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2010
^if u dey , i go no na
na u go call sey u dey airport
u no anoda persin aprt from Badosky
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
Chei*see dwngradn in d first order*well u dey right but se na only airport i fit fllw come, me na sea oo and na uk i dey ooo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
and u no tell me angry angry angry angry angry
stone him wiv eba
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2010
Calm her dwn wv akamu
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by daylae(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2010
Start a fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (105) (Reply)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.