Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (61455 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2010
^Have we fought b4?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2010
cantell:

No longer exfoliating my face?
haba ur not due 4 anoda exfoliating till nextweek
u wan spoil ur skin
yeye boy
@op
ask how she dances so she can teach me styles lolllll wink wink wink wink wink
not wot ur super duper corrupted mind is tinikin oook pweerity
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 1:03am On Jun 21, 2010
^Hehehe increase d volume of my speakers so dat i will pretend i didn't hear wat she just said. grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2010
stand like mumu
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Have we fought b4?
Nah. Don't worry ur pretty head.
You're an angel(not sure tho)
Idowuogbo:

haba your not due 4 anoda exfoliating till nextweek
u wan spoil your skin
yeye boy
I'll pretend i didn't see that!
@post,
**gives him a dirty slap to shake him out of his reverie**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 1:23am On Jun 21, 2010
deneut:

stand like mumu
Real mumu

@OP Just turn away & read my novel
. undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2010
Go to her & say,"will you forgive me"
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 1:30am On Jun 21, 2010
pretend like i dont see him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 1:30am On Jun 21, 2010
cantell:

Go to her & say,"will you forgive me"

Increase d volume on my headphones pretending i can't hear him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 1:41am On Jun 21, 2010
Starts singing - I'm doing just fine, getting along very well without you. . . . By Boyzllmen
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 3:22am On Jun 21, 2010
*Leaves d room*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2010
Grabs her earphones and starts playing "Separated" by usher. . . . So why don't you go your way, and I'll go mine.
Live your life and I'll live mine. . . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
tell him fairytales grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by mitchyy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Give her a makeover for fun
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by mitchyy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Give her a makeover for fun
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by TeeJay6(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
play wii with
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
avoid been in the same room wit him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
drug him and put him to sleep cus he lacks rest
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
allow her to do as she likes
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
Feel sorry for him cos woman don tie am for wrapper.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
^ hey u funny wey dem put u , dem cover u inside calabash abi tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin
@op
play monopoly wiv him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by KennyG6(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
pray with
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2010
cantell:

Feel sorry for him cos woman don tie am for wrapper.
u said this?hmmmm.

@op watch wc wit him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by bgees(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
rob him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Amigoz(f): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ask him to sing a Bee Gee Song
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by tempest01(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2010
Sing a Bee Gee song with grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by weblessyou: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2010
chei! quickly find my way out of da room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
Drag back in2 da room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by weblessyou: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2010
lock him inside da toilet
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by leuelliot(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
scream at the top of my voice tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by tempest01(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
slap him and tell him to stop screaming
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by leuelliot(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2010
choke him to death with my bare hands lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.