Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Shady Moderino Announces A Forthcoming Mixtape "Faculty Of Soul" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shady Moderino Announces A Forthcoming Mixtape "Faculty Of Soul" (297 Views)

It's "Faculty Of Soul" And I Do Not Have A Perfect Topic For This - Shady / Shady Drops Two New Jams off His Forthcoming Ep "Faculty of Soul" (Photo) / Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shady Moderino Announces A Forthcoming Mixtape "Faculty Of Soul" by billionaireshed(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
A sequel to my Ep and a visual to it. This will go on to be my biggest works thus far. Faculty of soul encompasses themes such as the Modern time struggles, Family, Hustle, Love, and the System.

Genres are centered on Hip Hop fused around Afro, RnB, Pop, Reggae and the Classics. With major productions from Jerry wine. Other credits go to Bridge beats, Classy, Chukwuemeka Music, GcPoint, Innocent and Silas Kolo.

There are about 13 songs to this embodiment of work, with features from various artiste like Nyc Prince, Moe, Sunny Jay, Lynkay and Mendos. And vocal back ups from Maureen Madu, Chukwuemeka, Tony.

Faculty of soul would be available on digital platforms by late August/Mid September.

Do well to link up with Me via my Social media handles:
Instagram - @shadymoderino
Twitter- @iamshedrack
Facebook - Shedrackokoye
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Fresh L Ft. Davido – Firewood / Duncan Mighty Is Officially The New Cool / MUSIC: 3 Swag - Tori 4 Town (prod By Fritzi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.