Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP (2474 Views)

Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) / Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
The former Speaker of the House of Representatives on Wednesday kissed goodbye to the APC alongside twenty-four state lawmakers.
Twenty-four elected council chairmen along their APC ward and LG chairmen defected along with the governor.

NEWS DIGEST – Governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is set to officially decamp from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The News Digest reports that a mammoth crowd has gathered in front of Sokoto state government house in anticipation of Governor Aminu Tambuwal’s defection from the All Progressives Congress to the opposition People’s Democratic Party PDP.

More details soon

https://newsdigest.ng/politics/2018/08/01/tambuwal-dumps-apc/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bye bye APC

RIP APC (2015-2019)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
L
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari must go back to Daura.... Never before has the future of Nigeria been so bleak ...Its time for Nigerians to reunite and purge these Alqeada like elements called Buharists that seized control of our democracy through deciet ..... Nigerians get ready to storm this polling booths and vote like your life depends on it .... God has given us Victory over this form of Satanism called Buharism.. ..God Bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by Afonjacoward: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
I know it hasn't been easy for you.
But hey who cares??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by PEPPERified: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
more to go
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

He will soon start wailing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by abokibuhari: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
ok what !!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by bedspread: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
I am Anxiously waiting!
This is one Man I Personally Admire...
I admire His Doggedness
I admire His Disposition, so non-partial, and unbiased
A young Man
Very Smart
A Brave mind...

I personally Salute His Excellency Aminu Tambuwal....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
The tsunami has just landed on the Seat of the Caliphate....Sakwato.

Next will be Buhari's 'oza room' .....!!

APC the Leprosy ridden party of Miyetti Allah is going down..!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is over
APC never again
RIP APC (2015-2019)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by crazysam001: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Now lets finish the job and kick them out with our PVC's. Enough of the killings, excuses and witchhunting

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by abokibuhari: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
Ezenwammadu:

He will soon start wailing cheesy
grin
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oshiomole will cry blood this week.
The mother of all defections starts next week

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by bedspread: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Seems Oshimole is among the defectors..
The guy on a Face cap...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by Racoon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Chai! This cascade of catastrophe befalling the APC government is just too much than even that which befell the PDP in 2104.Well karma knows how to pay back.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by mumumugu(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't understand why tambuwa wants to leave.
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by tinsel: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
I think this governor is committing a political blunder of his life.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by FarahAideed: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
mumumugu:

Who wants to remain in the same party with devil

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by mydavidorf: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
another sand has left APC garri. e be like say na sand many pass for APC garri so. because I dey c many more sand wan comot from d garri like this o.
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
mumumugu:

The former Governor Wammako has hijacked the APC party structures from him
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
tinsel:
I think this governor is committing a political blunder of his life.

He has just endeared himself to Nigerians ...there is a 70 percent chance Tambuwal is Nigerias Next President

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ADADAB: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and and got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately. My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and Police refuse to appear on sending 3 hearing notice to them on different occasions and letter was sent twice by my lawyer.
So I got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately.
So I took the judgement with letter from my lawyer to the police legal department and when I observed they didn't do anything on the matter I summoned courage to go meet the CP but I was disappointed he was so mean to me for he drove me away with so much disdain even without collecting or reading the judgement from me.
Can someone pls help me as I have been retrenched from my work and the vehicle remain only option of survival. I stay in a church now with my family.
I need help for the execution of the court judgement by CP ) Dan Nkem
Okoro
Somebody please save a life!!!
#suicidealert
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by ChangetheChange: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hh
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
nice one from tambuwal. more defection coming. what i only love pdp for now is that, they are well prepared for this defection. deputy speaker lasun yusuff has said it all that oshiomole will destroy Apc and it will be destroyed before 2019. lasun yusuff said Apc will collapse on their head . abeg my people where is omenka and bolustical.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by tinsel: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

He has just endeared himself to Nigerians ...there is a 70 percent chance Tambuwal is Nigerias Next President
Time will judge. I see him losing relevant after 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by bobnatlo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Okokobioko
Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by Blackfire(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Waiting for bubu to congratulate him as a galant soldier, like he did when tambuwa decamped from PDP to APC .

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by FarahAideed: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
tinsel:

Time will judge. I see him losing relevant after 2019 election.

Because he left the side of a terrorist called Buhari? ..its Buhari that will lose relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal officially dumps APC for PDP by MrPolitics: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambuwal is a much better option to Buhari but I'm not sure he can defeat the president. Wish him luck in his political future.
He's one of few politicians that I like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection / Peter Obi: Fr. Mbaka’s Supporters Attack Catholic Bishops / El-zakzaky, Wife Finally Released For Medical Treatment In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.