Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lucrative Things You Can Engage In During Your NYSC Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lucrative Things You Can Engage In During Your NYSC Service Year (520 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Things You Can Engage In During Your NYSC Service Year by corpersforum(f): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
The compulsory NYSC service year is a time most new graduates get to experience a glimpse of the real world, while the Nigerian government pays them about 19,800 Naira ($65) monthly. Many of them take the period to acquire new skills, others focus strictly on the jobs they’ve been assigned to carry out by the government, some go the extra mile to record achievements in their serving communities, which make them stand out from other youth corps members at the end of the NYSC service year, while a few others go on to build remarkable businesses that will eventually employ many of the other NYSC youth corps members.

With thousands graduating from the universities yearly to add to the pile of unemployed graduates in the country, how can you make the most of the compulsory single-service year? What should you pay attention to? And ultimately, how can you make money during your NYSC service year?

Either you are searching for how to save money during NYSC, how to make money during NYSC, what to do during NYSC and skills to learn during NYSC. You should keep reading this article because you will discover how to make out the best life during NYSC.

If you’re in doubt and are looking for how to make money during your NYSC service year, here are;

Here are little tips of what you can engage in during service year such that it will be fun filled and interesting.

Go through this piece and thank me later!!

If you are still inserted, let me take you in below:

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FRSC 2018 SCREENING FOR OGUN STATE.. / NCCF Ebonyi State Chapter / "My Family Will Take Care Of Corpers Posted To My Village" - Akwa Ibom Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.