Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates In UK University With A First Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates In UK University With A First Class (295 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates In UK University With A First Class by janefblog: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
London-based Nollywood actress and mother of two, Tosin Abiola has graduated with a first class from a UK university.

While expressing her gratitude to God for his mercies and grace, the actress also took time to apologize to her kids for the times she failed them and for all the family times she missed in course of her studying.

She wrote

Dear Nathan and Neriah,
For every time I denied you “mummy time” I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t........https://janefblog.com/3193-2nollywood-actress-tosin-abiola-graduates-in-uk-university-with-a-first-class/

(1) (Reply)

Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad / Charly Boy Calls Out President Buhari, Says He Has Destroyed This Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.