Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (424 Views)

Burna Boy: Stefflon Don Is My Wifey & Makes Me A Better Person / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by Correctgist(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo while speaking with a political group said Nigerians can’t get a better person to lead the Nation, except for President Buhari.
He also said the link between Igbo nation and Nigeria’s presidency is President Muhammadu Buhari.

He then called on has therefore called on people of the nation’s south-east to support the president’s re-election or have their hope of leading the nation dashed.

Kenneth Okonkwo is making good his plans of becoming the next governor of Enugu start by officially unveiling his governorship posters.
The veteran actor took to his Instagram page on Wednesday, July 18, 2018, where he shared photos of the posters. He went on to caption one of the posters with a quote which dwelled on how he won’t be able to run for the highest position in the state without God.

“Without God, I can do nothing but with Him, I can do all things because He strengthens me. Join the winning team. By the grace of God, I am the next Governor of Enugu State,” he wrote.

From Zenithnaija.com
more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-cant-get-a-better-person-than-president-buhari-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/

Re: Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
The ghost of Merit in Living in Bondage is still pursuing this man. Somebody should help him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by mars123(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
I Hate NIGERIA angry
Re: Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by Konze70: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
This one will sell the whole of Ibo land if elected , better we use a strong pesticide to rid this virus
Re: Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by DonBenny77(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
This man must be deranged
Re: Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by Konze70: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
A desperate idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can’t Get A Better Person Than President Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo by chicoMX(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
No amount of ass licking will take you to that spot!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires Brand New Range Rover Spo / What Do You Think Is Happening In This Video.... 19+ / Mr 2kay Acquires New Lexus Worth N10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.