Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals (60433 Views)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by paparazzi1987(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
e no concern me undecided
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by RexTramadol1: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Toy car. grin grin grin
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
good for them
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
redsquare:
E no concern us abeg. My only concern is how to send Buhari back to Daura next year.

We are in this together. We must show Bahari tatashe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by dbynonetwork: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Mehn! The girl is dull. If I were her, I would have learnt driving at my leisure time by now. grin

Scared of your moniker..... "kimbraa" WTF is the meaning?.
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Suko110(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
This davido is a scam. If you know you know
Where is the private jet

2 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by bigjoe1000(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Destined2win:
I am beginning to think the car purchase for Chioma was a hoax

What happened to driving with an 'L' sign.

E don tey wey Davido buy that car na, at least she would have been able to move it. Besides it's automatic
am begining 2 think there is something fishy about dat car

2 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by dangoteinlaw: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
I like David sha but tbh the guy is kindda ugly, maybe fine to ugly girls like chi chi but....
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by xtervaganza(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Same way he also bought jet.

Liars everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Strikethem: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
And so
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by HAYWHYBAM(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
We will soon know the fact.

EASYLINK EDUCATIONAL CONSULT
We offer following services:
Registration of Exams with 30% discount rate.
GRE,TOEFL,GMAT,SAT,TOEIC,HiSET,PRAXIS,IELTS,Pearson(PTE Academic) .

Universities and Colleges Admissions processing abroad.

Ticketing, Hotel Reservation, Vacation and Visiting Visa, Work Permit processing around the world.
Contact Us:07066486661 & 08055737435.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by notoriousbabe: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Davido needs to work on his grammar
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nairaland is so predictable these days. Who keeps letting these yeye threads make the front page?

Ronaldo scorces no goals in opening game for Juventus.

3 Nigerian men killed in South Africa (Ft. Igbo vs Yoruba online-war).

Wife poisons husband for sleeping with 9 year old former house girl in Aba.

I don tire.

4 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Mehn! The girl is dull. If I were her, I would have learnt driving at my leisure time by now. grin

I'm convinced she can drive well, all na wash!

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by tiger28: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Destined2win:

E don tey wey Davido buy that car na, at least she would have been able to move it. Besides it's automatic
Thats why they are called "ENTERTAINERS". You believe their "publicity tricks" at your own detriment. I have a car dealer friend who is very close to these stars...... Come to find out he leases his luxury cars[G wagon, Porsche, Bentley ] to these stars on a yearly basis to be renewed with another car of their choice. Wasnt it davido that was owing one car dealer about 30M until the dealer opened davido yansh on social media? That he has been chasing Davido for his money.

6 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
redsquare:
E no concern us abeg. My only concern is how to send Buhari back to Daura next year.

Abi o my brother

2 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by deniguy01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Xchrisboy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
No serious scam brotherquote author=Destined2win post=69892162]I am ĺlobeginning to think the car purchase for Chioma was a hoax

E don tey wey Davido buy that car na, at least she would have been able to move it. Besides it's automatic[/quote]
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by educhigo: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
because you don return the porsche to the place you rent it,mean while devido no get complete 100k naira in cash

4 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by dayoakinns(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
I hope is not what am thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by rafday125(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
WAIT DAVIDO ARE YOU SURE U BOUGHT CHIOMA A REAL PORSHE AS ASSURANCE OR YOU JUST FORM THAT MUSIC TO BURST HER HEAD

2 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
You buy motor for woman wey nor fit drive? grin
While RIDING her pusssy day and night? undecided
She fit “drive” BLOKOS, but not motor? embarassed
FOOOOOOOOLISH GEH!

What a rip-off! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Yuneek(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Fake account guys! Davido is verified anywhere.
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by magzey: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
redsquare:
Just sleep till 2023 e beta for you right now. because Buhari shall win by land slide victory come 2019 God grace grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by mohbobo: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ah ah...u dis bloggers can b so melodious wen u wanna sell thgs... Wen dis same was gifted to sister , u said she nw drove rounnnnd, nw oga boss Don talk say she no fit drive yet...
Stop misleading pple abeg
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Adakintroy: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
For someone you not yet taught to drive, you sure made a hell lot of noise about that stuff. How long does it really take to drive? ..plus I know women, get her a Nisan bluebird and she will want to learn about it the next hour. Not to talk if porsh.

David. David!!..we know you feed off the gullibility of nigerias.

That was how you said realize 500m from your 30 billion concert. I saw the video. I was like..how?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by dingbang(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Fake life, people should not worry, when its time to divorce/separate, chioma will tell us the real story. Finger cross.
I dey tell you grin just like tonto dike

3 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Dotwillis1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
I thought Davido said he got a private jet

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Story for the gods. I hope they have their nuptial contract well sealed without any leak.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment

For details/Inspection::

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Cyosaro: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
[b][/b]
OboOlora:
Porsche wey e don return. Na uber Chioma de use jare!!!
That boy can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by nextstep(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Destined2win:

You want her to learn to drive using a Porsche? shocked
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by mema900: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Even at that, buhari go still go. Ihm no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Nku Igweayinba And Sandra Chichi Ekwosiobi Set To Wed / Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.