Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals (60510 Views)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by kennykg(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Same way you not flying in your PJ.... Linus

2 Likes

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Equation89(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lmao
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Revolva(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
I laff who dem de fool ..take Porsche Crete publicity and she can't drive it oya make she drive am make boys collect am for her hand
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by horrmorr(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Destined2win:
I am beginning to think the car purchase for Chioma was a hoax

What happened to driving with an 'L' sign.

E don tey wey Davido buy that car na, at least she would have been able to move it. Besides it's automatic
d gal no go school NW
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by litetias(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
seuncyber:
And you can't fly your New private jet too cause you are scared to fly so you just hang the new one abi

Wey uncle Lia Mohammed
O boy you are savage!
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by viktohmarkz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
but Nigerians got no chill. in real sense a clear conscience fears no accusations.
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by asheyorinitemi: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Artist and fake life . So no driving school. She no like attention and yet she abandon school. Davido for your information, we still waiting for your private jet. 2wweks never reach?

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by AmericanSons: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Fake life, people should not worry, when its time to divorce/separate, chioma will tell us the real story. Finger cross.
grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD... ARE you a member of "our village people"? LMAFO

1 Like

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by gadada98: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
cool grin

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Publicity stunt.
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by MENTORCH(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Destined2win:
I am beginning to think the car purchase for Chioma was a hoax

What happened to driving with an 'L' sign.

E don tey wey Davido buy that car na, at least she would have been able to move it. Besides it's automatic

Why did he even buy the car if he knew she couldn’t drive, story has entered the matter o! All this celebrities and too much stunts.
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by SirLakes: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Fake life, people should not worry, when its time to divorce/separate, chioma will tell us the real story. Finger cross.

Haha, bad belle spotted

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin

Porsche davido don return since to my car stand.

Was a good rental biz for hyping
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by frubben(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
this guy can lie. chioma no sabi drive ?
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by collinsbaba(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
redsquare:
E no concern us abeg. My only concern is how to send Buhari back to Daura next year.

If u r waiting for ds.....dat means u r waiting in vain, buhari is moving ds country forward
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Davido reveals why his woman, Chioma is not driving her assurance Porsche, says she can't drive yet. The pop star surprised his lovely girlfriend with a brand new Porsche worth 45million naira on her birthday.

He responded with caption...

Sorry my woman can't drive yet. Plus she hate the attention and only uses my driver when she need to use the car and I haven't had time to teach her how to drive. But may be a driver will do... U can apply

GIST FROM GISTMORE
Read More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/davido-reveals-woman-chioma-not-driving-assurance-porsche

We are still waiting for the 27 billion naira private jet u bought grin
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Khalifaskug(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
lolz
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Mehn! The girl is dull. If I were her, I would have learnt driving at my leisure time by now. grin

As Motor no be her problem she don dull? ....... See why it's not you? because you will just spoil the car.

Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by oyoirabor: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
redsquare:
E no concern us abeg. My only concern is how to send Buhari back to Daura next year.

cheesy grin
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Hw wuld dis news put food in my stomach 2day
Re: Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals by coldcandy: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
where is the private jet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) / My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.