Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (79152 Views)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / The States Controlled By APC And PDP As It Stands Today. / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by SternProphet: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Orlando7au:

How well informed are you about politics in Akwa Ibom State?
There's nothing like APC in akwa ibom state. How come they had little or no say in the last local government election? How many Chairmen were they able to produce?

Akwa Ibom results have always been rigged. LGA Chairmen ekections rigged. There is a new thing happening. Ears are close to ghe ground. The PDP has maintained the farce of a national party voa rigging. OBJ never won the first 4th Republic elections in the first place. They rigged in governors whose qualification for office was being in the good books of godfathers and being good riggers.

1 Like

Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Are you guys planning to rig?
Use your head,APC don't need much security men in states that they have strong base,the governors can get boys to protect their votes.

APC will simply send security to PDP control states where the probability of PDP rigging such places are high.
Tinubu,fayemi,Oshiomole,Ganduje etc have boys that can stop PDP from rigging their states,so FG don't need too much troops in those states control by APC.

But watch out for tight security in Kwara,Rivers,Benue,Plateau,Sokoto etc.

If you know,you know.
why did buhari not send his security to bayelsa state during 2016 election ? can your army withstand Niger delta militants

1 Like

Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by SternProphet: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
socialmediaman:

PDP won Rivers with 88% majority in the 2015 governorship election, and 93% in the Presidential election, even as opposition party in the state. How is APC suddenly going to win the state with PDP as incumbent?

Rigged elections. You know from the results. Wike even confessed to electoral crimes and you posting this., you heard it on tape. Stop deceiving yourself. PDP rigs stupidly in Rivers. They once recorded 2million out of 2million.

1 Like

Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by PHILipu1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
WOLEMENTO:

if that it so why cant apc win,anambra with their army police and inec
Obiano was a good man who has never fight the president for one day and you know that the president do travel with him at times.

A deal was struck to allow him to go for his second term to spit Peter Obi of PDP that vowed to remove him and in return Obiano will use his state structure to work for Buhari in 2019.

Did APc really gave their candidate in Anambra election support like they did in Ekiti state?
The answer is NO,a deal was struck under ground.

Obiano was declared winner and the next day he was in aso rock to thank Buhari for not allowing his party men and PDP to rig him out.

If you know,you know
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Icon4s(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
DeZoro:
Thw map is incomplete.. Gombe is PDP!

You don't know the map of Gombe?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by mrvitalis(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Mr man, he won then because of political influence from the south west, have you forgotten he had been contesting before that time. Besides, people never thought he could be this failed.
Give me one reason why buhari won't win south west?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by VictorOBVkings(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You said the same during the electioneering period in Ekiti and Ondo...

I am from here, while you are a Yoruba visiting South East..

You don't know anything about how elections are conducted here..

Great Ogboru will win Delta fair and Square..

APC with the control of 2 Senatorial seats in River State need just figure jogglings, and the State will be theirs...Wike can only go the Courts..

Akwa Ibom will be taken with Nsikere as APC candidate..

clap for your self bro, you have made it in life

1 Like

Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Tolexander: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

You are really a jobless and a poor man... So all those supporting Buhari on twitter and facebook are all paid?

I am a very comfortable person. Buhari CANNOT pay except he gives me appointment grin Some people here know me off Nairaland. You can as well send me a mail let's meet at your convenience.

I have been following Buhari since 2007, when there was no hope of him becoming President, campaigned for him in 2015 against Jonathan who was distributing monies to e rats like you, yet you accuse me of being paid.

If I am being paid 1 Kobo, may I never live to enjoy it, but if i am not, Your life from today will start going downwards.....
[/s]Tell these to ignoramuses like you.

5k monthly stipend is too small to kill yourself on Bihari.
I also supported Buhari against Jonathan in 2015.
Go and find a place to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by fergie001: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
bobnatlo:

U never see anything!!

The guy is goin no where!!
He only won by 2m votes in 015. He has lost it in middle belt alone.

PDP got over 400,000 votes in Kano 015. How much do u think they'll get when shakarau n kwankwaso are in PDP now.
Ive got friend sees in Kano. Most can swear that Mal shakarau is Godly man n not interested in public money. But this govt arrested n molested him twice in Kano because he's got divergent political views. His supporters will still vote APC abi. U don't know Kano people infact.
As much as kwankwaso was loved n Kano, he didn't get second term straight. They're mad n waiting for 2019

I don't wanna go to sokoto first

APC shot themselves selves on the leg with this Fulanis ideology my guy. Even many hausas are quite embarrassed n disappointed with what's happening in this govt so far.

No matter how neat n disciplined ur father was as a young man. He can never maintain that in very old age. He'll have to depend on others to help him. So likewise the president. The problem is that he's depending on a very imature, inexperienced and inaptitude cabinet.

How can the attorney general take Saraki to court without clear evidence to effectively nail him.

Do u even know that many of d scandals (Aso rock clinic billions , adeosun NYSC cert, state house not remitting already deducted payee to FIRS, MDAs not submitting their accounts to auditing etc) in Buhari's govt, I personally don't believe that he knows about them as a result of old age.

Isn't it obvious that many Embarrassing things happening in this govt now, can never happen when Buhari was a young HOS.

So, religion n sentiments aside, is it possible and sensible to retire even Profs at 65 and now want to vote in a man of 75 as president n expect the nation to move forward

Many of those still with him are those benefiting from his govt. People he's depending on without checks. So they do whatever they like.

Pls just forget about Oshiomole. He'll rather die in this job. Because that's d only way he's gonna be safe. Do u know the no of petitions in icpc n efcc against him

And saying those leaving this govt is as a result of them being corrupt n greedy for power is an insult on our collective intelligence as Nigerians.

U don't see a 75yr old sick contesting for fresh term as greedy abi?

Which school did you attend?
Please,I want to enrol my cousin there.....you have sense
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by robotix: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Not a big supporter of buhari but all will be shocked how he'll beat the pdp in 2019. The man is like a cult figure in the north. He beat a PDP in power with billions spent by Jonathan, how much now when he has billions at his disposal and the national securities.

Buhari did a lot for his people, whatever they ask for he gave them, he killed for them from day one , they killed for him up till now , for Buhari it's Hausa/Fulani first then rest Nigerians after.

Millions of factors determine who rule Nigeria, money in billions of dollars, security agencies at your disposal, religion, whom you put in charge of INEC, etc. We are quick to forget Nigeria election is NEVER free and fair.

Assuming Buhari was president in 2015 and he contested against Jonathant. Then Jonathan won , I want people to tell me if Jega the INEC dude would have announced Jonathan the winner ?

Why didn't he win before the formation of APC?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by PHILipu1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mklancee:

why did buhari not send his security to bayelsa state during 2016 election ? can your army withstand Niger delta militants
It was too early then,Buhari was just sworn in and it was not even up to a year before that election and PDP still use their connection with some corrupt security agencies to still rig that election and also the same with Wike.

But watch out how up coming elections will be in those states.

Who are delta militants?
The ones that Buhari was about to grab their leaders and they sent their elders to beg and they stopped blowing up pipe lines?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by SternProphet: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
robotix:

Why didn't he win before the formation of APC?

Rigging
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by adedayoa2(f): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
udo2018:
If APC tries the senseless rigging that took place in those states you listed in 2019, we shall form a parallel government. General election is a different ball game. Be warned.
Hahahahahahaha PDP na baba for rigging. APC learnt from the best
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by PHILipu1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
udo2018:
You must be a kid. And who told u Army or Police rigs election? Besides the Military is not even happy with Buhari's nepotistic tendencies. If APC rigs 2019 election, we shall form a parallel government. We have all the resources to achieve that easily. Be warned.
Noise maker as usual.
They used the army in 2014 na in Ekiti then or you were an infant then and didn't listen to the audio.

Your Secondus talked more than you e rat before Ekiti election last month and SPC won and we have been waiting for heaven to fall like Secondus threaten.

APC will win free and fair OK.
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Stjims: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Not a big supporter of buhari but all will be shocked how he'll beat the pdp in 2019. The man is like a cult figure in the north. He beat a PDP in power with billions spent by Jonathan, how much now when he has billions at his disposal and the national securities.

Buhari did a lot for his people, whatever they ask for he gave them, he killed for them from day one , they killed for him up till now , for Buhari it's Hausa/Fulani first then rest Nigerians after.

Millions of factors determine who rule Nigeria, money in billions of dollars, security agencies at your disposal, religion, whom you put in charge of INEC, etc. We are quick to forget Nigeria election is NEVER free and fair.

Assuming Buhari was president in 2015 and he contested against Jonathant. Then Jonathan won , I want people to tell me if Jega the INEC dude would have announced Jonathan the winner ?

Jonathan is not from north take note.
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
DeZoro:

you were blind ,, but 21 likes were morons who could not even verify before jumping ...
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by bobnatlo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
fergie001:

Which school did you attend?
Please,I want to enrol my cousin there.....you have sense
grin
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by otunbadan(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
SenatorCharles1:
PDP = 14 States (About 38%)

APC = 22 States (About 62%)

Anambra is APGA o
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by udo2018: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
PHILipu1:
Noise maker as usual.
They used the army in 2014 na in Ekiti then or you were an infant then and didn't listen to the audio.

Your Secondus talked more than you e rat before Ekiti election last month and SPC won and we have been waiting for heaven to fall like Secondus threaten.

APC will win free and fair OK.
On what ground will APC win? What has Buhari achieved to deserve a second tenure? All sensible Nigerians are fade up with Buhari and his Fulani cabal. The problem is not the name APC but Buhari and his Cronies.
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by deebsman1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
DeZoro:
Dumb head don't you know how to read a map, or you pack Knowledge about Nigerias geography, can't you see Gombe clearly there
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Linus199(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Why hasn't PDP won any State election since 2015?

Some of you will be taught a political lesson in 2019...continue begging for likes and shares online..
start pretending to be normal
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by kennisman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
DeZoro:

Are you albino ? gv somebody to help u check it.
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Moukandjo: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
udo2018:
On what ground will APC win? What has Buhari achieved to deserve a second tenure? All sensible Nigerians are fade up with Buhari and his Fulani cabal. The problem is not the name APC but Buhari and his Cronies.
So what did PDP do to deserve reelection?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

It was too early then,Buhari was just sworn in and it was not even up to a year before that election and PDP still use their connection with some corrupt security agencies to still rig that election and also the same with Wike.

But watch out how up coming elections will be in those states.

Who are delta militants?
The ones that Buhari was about to grab their leaders and they sent their elders to beg and they stopped blowing up pipe lines?
do u see buhari witch-hunting PDP leaders from Delta or bayelsa? he made a deal with them if not they would have taken this country to something worst than recession.
even the apc chairman in my LGA is working for PDP in the next governorship and presidential election.
you can't win with security alone, you need thugs and top politician to rig which the APC does not have in Delta.
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
DeZoro:
Are you blind? Can't you see?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
socialmediaman:

PDP won Rivers with 88% majority in the 2015 governorship election, and 93% in the Presidential election, even as opposition party in the state. How is APC suddenly going to win the state with PDP as incumbent?

So what happened in 2016 during the rerun election?

Do you know APC now controls 45% of the elective posts in Rivers State.

Breakdown

Senators: APC 2, PDP 1.

House of Rep APC4 PDP 6

House of Assembly APC 10 PDP 20?

So tell me what we happen in 2019? Wike will be paid back, trust me..
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
SternProphet:

Rigged elections. You know from the results. Wike even confessed to electoral crimes and you posting this., you heard it on tape. Stop deceiving yourself. PDP rigs stupidly in Rivers. They once recorded 2million out of 2million.
Abeg don't mind him some Nigerians are so stupid, they are our problem not our leaders. Abi?
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by naijaguy123456(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
It's also a question of who the PDP will field. Buhari is not Jonathan or a southerner that let go of power that easy.
Princedapace:

My brother, north alone cant give Buhari the victory..

He needs support from west and middle belt.

He is losing middle belt already and may lose some more votes from south west. With PDP fielding a northerner, he will lose more votes in the north.

Remember, elections are not won by the number of states, but number of v
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by sunbilor(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Gombe is colored green and among the states indicated as PDP state.

Perhaps you seem not to know the location of Gombe state on Nigerian map.
Anambra can NEVER be an APC state.!
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by san316(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olukat:

They have the PVC but they don't have their head sad shocked
One plate of torwo can lead them to vote out their master grin grin

But Buhari, being the one in power has enough tuwo to throw at them now.
Re: Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC by Moukandjo: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
SternProphet:

Don't mind these daft IPIGs who're always too emotional about politics! Imagine PDP parading themselves as saviour! Naija don suffer o! grin grin

In Rivers, the INEC officer who was supposed to read the result of the presidential election couldn't even read his own work! The thing too heavy for the guy because him know say that Jonathan rigging too merciless. He was even begging for extra light to read what was very clear! These IPIGs/PDP sycophants think we've forgotten, but we never forget! The time to remind them of their many atrocities dey come!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.