Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) (69944 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her / Toyin Lawani Replies IG User Who Attack Her For Her Naughty Santa Christmas Pics / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by consultancy: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
This episode is more like bragging about ur tours and trips all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by dochenaj: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Damn the camel toe. Hope she wasn't sexually abused?
I suppose you don't know what a cameltoe is. There is no cameltoe there.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by dochenaj: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.
She looked more beautiful in pics 1 and 2 than pic 3.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
bobokeshington:
Nigerian government since inception has nothing to offer to the common man instead all they do is frustrate ones efforts...it's so terrible. still some idiotic youth would still be shouting sai baba upandan.

Thunder fire whoever say sai baba again... I have long long give up on dis administration since d day dey increase fuel Price. From Jonathan #97 to #145 after Fashola n his useless cabals campaigned in 2014 dat fuel should be selling not greater dan #45 per litre. I nearly wee for body when I read or heard it dey were planning to increase d pump price...

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
bobokeshington:
Nigerian government since inception has nothing to offer to the common man instead all they do is frustrate ones efforts...it's so terrible. still some idiotic youth would still be shouting sai baba upandan.
Truth is the government is made up of the peoe of a country. If the govermment is insensitive maybe its because the people themselves are insensitive. To be sincere are Niggerians ot fond of tearing each other down?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by bold44: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
She was in pains!!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
PehaKaso:
CHAAAAAI

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
pawesome:
Am looking at something entirely different...

If you know, you know
Ogbontarigi obo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by franchasng: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you igbos like writing rubbish too much...if you fought a war against somebody would you trust am with anything vital to your existance later....??

this is human nature...its nothing especialy against igbos....all human beings behave like that out of fear....

soooo,whatever.....
Stop giving excuses for evil, call evil evil. Condemn evil when you see one stop trying to hide behind something.

West Germany and East Germany were sworn enemies before...they separated and evil built a very huge wall to separate them, just to tell you how much their indifference was, but they later reunited and known as Germany today and Germany is the 3rd biggest and most flourishing economy in the world today, so what are you blabbing about You guys seem to be all the same no matter your age, or level of exposure and its very absurd.

I have said it, condemn evil and do not back up evil or shy away from it just because its favoring your at the moment because that evil will grow to consume you or your generation to come, be wise
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by mhktaryan: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Where is your waec result?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Yemi7up: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:
The incident happened in 2016 and she's just telling the stories and posting the pictures.
more so she was not attack as indicated in the title

She's simply showing people like that guy above me what they crave to see.
She is a PDP member, she was an aspirant in 2015.election but couldn't get ticket and she has been campaigning in Ibadan again. Do not be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
atlease they didn't destroyed d 2watermelon on her chest...

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan took to her Instagram page earlier today to narrate a bitter experience she had with Fulani Herdsmen on her farm in the year 2016.

In her post, the actress talked about the zeal the average Nigerian youth possess to excel, but their efforts are being frustrated by the government.

At the time the farm was being invaded, she was outside of the country for another business deal, but upon hearing the sad news, she fainted immediately and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Read her post:

I remember this day 2016. 3 months prior, I'd just acquired 5 hectares of land at Ijebu Omu for watermelon farming. I was in such a high spirit looking forward to planting the new hybrid seedlings that had just surfaced. I was sleeping at a room apartment I rented in the village so I could be closer to farmland.

We went to work. Cleared the land, sunk the borehole, layed the pipes for irrigation so water can be sufficient as watermelon feeds hugely on water and environment. We planted. I left the farm maintenance to the farm manager.

I was so tired that I needed to take a holiday so bad but Ranti, my friend who just struck a deal with a Nigerian-Indian company who needed tomato suppliers who can be consistent was waiting.

So we headed to Iseyin from Ijebu to see the expansion on our Tomato farm.I stopped in Ibadan on my way from Iseyin to have a drink with my constituents and my favourite Amala Turaya at Yemetu.

On getting to Lagos, I had only 5days to prepare for my China trip as my partners from Iran and Pakistan wanted us to tour Hunan, a province popular for it's tea Cultivation. As a "soji girl" that I am, I exploit all money making avenues around me. I needed to shop for my milk and Sardines that I will sell in China to cover my hotel bills. (Ogbon lo gba)

So I spent one whole month in China from Shanghai to Yiwu to Hunan to Sixuan to Pinyin to Hanzhou and finally Guangzhou where I met my beautiful Abuja babe, Mobola. I was tired and drained mentally and physically. I had a week stopover in Dubai which I'd to cancel cos I just wanted to be in the strong embrace of my #ejika the best man any woman can ask for.

As I turned my phone on at Dubai airport, text messages came in from my watermelon farm manager that #fulaniherdsmen had come into my farm and their cows had destroyed our watermelon that was due for Cultivation oh how i cried! I collapsed right there at Dubai airport. I was rushed to the emergency hospital and was on admission for the 5days I didn't want to spend! (Man proposes....)

This Picture was taken the 2nd day by my Doctor.
I have never met youths who have zeal to succeed more than Nigerians but the collapse of law and order by the

Government has destroyed most of us. It is however important our Government put measures in place to savage this situation fast. There's no business you'd do that the system would not frustrate. May God help us all

https://lailasnews.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-hospitalised-after-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-her-farm/

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by JAMESOJAY: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2018
The is a lesson to all yourba cowards that support the hausa foolanis

This is just the beginning
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by justtoodark: 4:47am On Aug 02, 2018
franchasng:
Stop giving excuses for evil, call evil evil. Condemn evil when you see one stop trying to hide behind something.

West Germany and East Germany were sworn enemies before...they separated and evil built a very huge wall to separate them, just to tell you how much their indifference was, but they later reunited and known as Germany today and Germany is the 3rd biggest and most flourishing economy in the world today, so what are you blabbing about You guys seem to be all the same no matter your age, or level of exposure and its very absurd.

I have said it, condemn evil and do not back up evil or shy away from it just because its favoring your at the moment because that evil will grow to consume you or your generation to come, be wise

West Germany and East Germany is not the same situation...how...??...they didnt go to war with each other....they were proxies....

very bad example you used their.....

biafran war was its either you or me....

i heard stories of the battles....it was intense.....

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2018
PehaKaso:
Haha
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by franchasng: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2018
justtoodark:

West Germany and East Germany is not the same situation...how...??...they didnt go to war with each other....they were proxies....

very bad example you used their.....

biafran war was its either you or me....

i heard stories of the battles....it was intense.....
what about American civil war with some states in the south fighting with the north After the civil war it led to the agreement to come together as one united states of 52 different states comprising those fighting for freedom.

It was a bloody civil war. After the war, was there discrimination against those that fought against others If there was, American won't be a great nation it is today.

Again, stop covering evil and with excuses, condemn it. You cannot hold someone down and still hope to run. You must first let the person u are holding down go before u can stand up and run.

One of the reasons Nigeria is underdeveloped and not making any head way today is because Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba political elites connived to hold Igbos down after the civil war ended. So instead of focusing on reuniting Nigeria sincerely and making policies that will promote honest growth in all regions of Nigeria an hence will lead to total development of Nigeria, they were busy making policies to favour them, their family, close acquaintances and their cronies, while ensuring Ndigbo and Igbo region is totally undermined and marginalised, hence the reason Nigeria can't progress.

Because u are intentionally holding someone down and hoping to run at the same time, it can never happen. Let the person go first and then stand up and run!

Learn! Learn! And stop giving excuses to cover up evil!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by justtoodark: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2018
franchasng:
what about American civil war with some states in the south fighting with the north After the civil war it led to the agreement to come together as one united states of 52 different states comprising those fighting for freedom.

It was a bloody civil war. After the war, was there discrimination against those that fought against others If there was, American won't be a great nation it is today.

Again, stop covering evil and with excuses, condemn it. You cannot hold someone down and still hope to run. You must first let the person u are holding down go before u can stand up and run.

One of the reasons Nigeria is underdeveloped and not making any head way today is because Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba political elites connived to hold Igbos down after the civil war ended. So instead of focusing on reuniting Nigeria sincerely and making policies that will promote honest growth in all regions of Nigeria an hence will lead to total development of Nigeria, they were busy making policies to favour them, their family, close acquaintances and their cronies, while ensuring Ndigbo and Igbo region is totally undermined and marginalised, hence the reason Nigeria can't progress.

Because u are intentionally holding someone down and hoping to run at the same time, it can never happen. Let the person go first and then stand up and run!

Learn! Learn! And stop giving excuses to cover up evil!

and when was the american civil war....??...you cant compare it with nigerian civil war....its still too fresh in peoples memories...and those that fougth it are still alive today....example is buhari and obansanjo....

look,i dont want to play down the effects of the civil war....

am just trying to explain human nature to you....thats all....

and you igbos are not that marginalized...stop playing the victim card too much...if it was you that won the war,you wouldnt be better....

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Augustine112(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2018
where is this country heading to?? embarassedwhere is this country heading to??
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
IamJix:
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.

Iz it ur focusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.