Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God (375 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pray Always, Never Lose Hope In Prayer / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by Jared09: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
This year has been the toughest year in my entire life. I have no one or place to turn to and I just wish I haven't given my life to Christ. Having an healthy conscience and miserable life is just hopelessness.
Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by amaniro: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bro. I advise you, you are getting higher, if things are getting worse in your side it simply means you are going higher.
The time I gave my life to Christ, everybody turned against me, including my friends. Please don't give up on God pray harder, I admonish you fast. The Bible says"God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we could ask of him but according to the power that works in you. Please have faith. It's just a mere temptation of the devil. Don't give up on God. Get a church or something. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by frank317: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
what were u expecting from God? Has God finished helpin himself?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by hopefulLandlord: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
How will your losing hope in your imaginary friend help your situation?

1 Like

Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by delkuf(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
please brother there is something I want you to do. you may understand It now, but I tell you if you can do this, between now and the next two months, you will see tremendous change. thank God you have given your life to Christ, but you need to be actively involve in evangelism. it may not sound well to you right now, but no body work for God and regret. the Bible says in Exodus 23:25-26, that if you will serve me, I will bless your bread and your water. and I will take sickness away from thee. the greatest service you can give God, is to win soul for his kingdom. the is a work. like my Bishop use to say God want to employ you. come and work for God. I cannot explain what am passing through to right now. I am passing through a lot. but I am actively involve in evangelism. am not doing it because of the blessing, but am doing with passion in my heart. off course, I know God will blessing me, but is not my motive. I cannot say because of what you are passing through, you should be pity. No that is not what we are made of. let the devil knows that Christ is your life. Tomorrow morning, pick up your Bible go out for morning cry. in the evening, go out preach Christ to any body you find, and as you do God will start involving in your life. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by delkuf(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Don't listen to this guy and Frank. they are not from God

1 Like

Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by DeSepiero(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Don't feed bones to babes wink
Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jared09:
This year has been the toughest year in my entire life. I have no one or place to turn to and I just wish I haven't given my life to Christ. Having an healthy conscience and miserable life is just hopelessness.

Know this friend, Christ love for you is not on trial. He demonstrated his love for you at the cross. If he has done the harder part for you by laying down his life for your sins. How shall he not give you the things you need for life and godliness, if you lean your heart on him?

Think about it. The devil has gotten you where he wants you to be, that is in the place of doubting God's love and mercy.
Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by malvisguy212: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jared09:
it is either you curse God and die or you hold your Faith Strong . to be Christ like is not easy........as for me, I will deny myself, trust in God word, there ain't no quieting on me, job, Paul, Joseph, Jacob, Jeremiah etc this men suffer ,but they never quite.
Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by akeensbussy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
I still don't understand what people want from God...When God had created everything we needed to survive had human being..

I have said this time without number ..God will never recreate anything again because of anybody or a group of people.

Think, meditate and solve your problem.
Re: I'm Starting To Lose Hope In God by akeensbussy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
I still don't understand what people want from God...When God had created everything we needed to survive has human being..

I have said this time without number ..God will never recreate anything again because of anybody or a group of people.

Think, meditate and solve your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Video:prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Provide Food, Shelter To Hopeless Family . / Mob Protest New Church, Attack Pastor With Bricks / A Minute With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.