Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso (35840 Views)

Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
maestroferddi:
Politcs is a high wire game.

It is above this old wife's tales and hallucinatory assertions you are making here.

You honestly believe an experienced politician like Tambuwal could have defected to another party without doing his homework?

You better stick to what you know which is preparing banga and draw soup...
[/s]

Can't you have a decent argument with someone without name calling? Do you think all these politicians think about your welfare? Please calm down and enjoy banters here... Life is not war grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by ZeeBaba17(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you think any of these men love Nigeria then that's "wishful thinking" I listen to saraki statement on why he's defecting to PDP and was thinking he'd even lie about his love for Nigeria, economic decline, herdsmen killing, insecurity and blah blah blah. but I was shocked when all I read him say was his grouse was " Sharing of juicy position" in other words if juicy position was evenly shared then the country can go to hell for all he cared!

9 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by dlondonbadboy: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
potoX:
Ibo boy your opinion carries no weight

Yorubamuslim, nobody cares about you..

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Deo1986(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Biafra agitators, isn't it funny how you are all unwittingly enslaving yourselves to the Northerner? All the actors you are jubilating for are Fulanis and Hausa. OK you prefer the lesser evil eh? Confused people... Sai Buhari till 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by checkolatunji: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Head, Tail, Hand or Foot, There is no combination that can defeat President Buhari in 2019, I mean NONE! . grin

If they field Atiku: He may not win any State in the North, aside few states in the North Central (Benue, Taraba and Plateau)

In the South West, he will be so demarketed before the election that he will struggle to garner 300,000 ,votes across the 6 states.

. In the South South and South East, he will run neck to neck with Buhari in the total vote cast

If they field Saraki: He will only win Kwara and Benue states in the entire North.

He will lose woefully in the South West even worse than ATIKU as he is widely known as a betrayal.

In the South South and South East, He will run neck to neck with Buhari...

If they field Kwankwaso: He will do well in the North, but will not garner up to 35% against Buhari in the core North
and there will be voter's apathy in the North Central, as they see both Kwankwaso/Buhari as the same thing.. grin

He will fail woefully in the South West, worse than Atiku or Saraki.

In the South South / South East, he will get less votes than Atiku, Saraki or Buhari.

If they field Tambuwal. Buhari may as well go to sleep on the election day and wake up to be sworn in for the 2nd term without breaking a sweat. grin grin

This man will not win any State outrighly outside 2 or 3 states in the South East/South South..

The rest like Lamido, Makarfi and Shekarau are not worth discussing..

Miss Ngene.

Damn it!!! Pls come and marry me....I just love your analysis

You are a BAE

5 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by kaluz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
kaluz:
The more d decampee the more PDP is moulting high over APC ,as it stands Wike and Saraki ticket is a better permutation .Something about Markafi can pull it through if Wike runs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by maestroferddi: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

So you feel? grin grin Did you see any of them attacking Buhari directly except Atiku?
See your life.

All the northern leaders see Buhari as bad market who is harming the region's chance of producing a charismatic leader.

What does it tell you that kwakwanso announced his defection less than 12 hours after meeting Buhari at the villa?

Kwakwanso only had contempt for Buhari:the northern elites detest Buhari's crude style of leadership.

Buhari's central plank of support is the talakawas/hoipoloi who he manipulates with his stance on religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by efilefun(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
They are all equal and capable of the task.

For instance;

Atiku: helped rescue Nigeria from an antecedent which would not sit well with this country!
I am talking about 3rd term bid of OBJ

Saraki: Is very experienced and dogmatic when it comes to the issue of politics. He equally rescued his State from his father as the old man won turn am to family business

Kwankwaso: Is only popular in the North! So I really don't know much about him. The few times, I have heard about him is when the northerners have issues, especially in the South, he comes to speak for them!

CORRUPTION:
I don't believe that there is any politician in this current dispensation that is not corrupt! Except for a VERY few...

Atiku only fought against Obasanjo's 3rd term tenure cuz he was tired of waiting and wanted to be the next president since it was zoned to the north

Saraki and his father ish was a well executed game plan, if i may ask who is ruling kwara state presently Pls don't mention Ahmed fatai cuz that dude is just a figure head. Also ask Okocha and co who almost made them commit suicide when same bukola saraki liquidated society generale bank.

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by coolheed: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Unblockable:
When these decampees finally sink the PDP after the Presidential Primaries, those wailers would start blaming Buhari, Tinubu and APC as usual.

As it stands now, Ike Ekweremadu would support Saraki for the PDP's ticket hoping to be rewarded with the running mate slot. In the same vein, Wike would support Tambuwal during the primaries hoping the he would be made his running mate after he wins the ticket. Likewise Fayose, who would support Atiku hoping to get the running mate ticket. Hope you guys have seen where the problem lies?

You guys would expect Wike to waste his (Rivers State) money on a Saraki/Ekweremadu joint ticket IF Tambuwal loses the primaries right? Or Ekweremadu mobilizing the Southeast voters for Tambuwal after he must have felt shortchanged IF Saraki loses the primaries? What about "the Oga kpatakpata of them all" Atiku? He should waste his money on a PDP candidate other than him? Funny peeps.

I've not even mentioned the likes of Dankwambo, Makarfi and Lamido who haven't really left the PDP since it was formed. They should watch as a decampee snatches the party's ticket from them which they believe is rightly theirs? Oh. I almost forgot Kwankwaso too. Wahala!

Some differences between this year's defection and that of 2014 are:

•Most of them knew before decamping that the APC ticket belonged to Buhari.

•They weren't too ambitious then as they are now. Et al.

Now Atiku is in his 70's and would be 75 in 2023 so he knows this is his last shot at the Presidency. Tambuwal knows he would lose his governorship seat should he lose the PDP Presidential ticket. Kwankwaso knows he cannot win a Senatorial reelection in Kano State if he loses the PDP Presidential Primaries. So it shall surely be a fight to finish during the PDP primaries.

Na so PDP go take explode after the primaries o...

And they will decamp back to APC after the explosion and business continues as usual.

We are still sleeping as a nation, our political parties have no identity, value and prestige.

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by ashacot: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Head, Tail, Hand or Foot, There is no combination that can defeat President Buhari in 2019, I mean NONE! . grin

If they field Atiku: He may not win any State in the North, aside few states in the North Central (Benue, Taraba and Plateau)

In the South West, he will be so demarketed before the election that he will struggle to garner 300,000 ,votes across the 6 states.

. In the South South and South East, he will run neck to neck with Buhari in the total vote cast

If they field Saraki: He will only win Kwara and Benue states in the entire North.

He will lose woefully in the South West even worse than ATIKU as he is widely known as a betrayal.

If they field Kwankwaso: He will do well in the North, but will not garner up to 35% against Buhari in the core North
and there will be voter's apathy in the North Central, as they see both Kwankwaso/Buhari as the same thing.. grin

In the South South / South East, he will get less votes than Atiku, Saraki or Buhari.

If they field Tambuwal. Buhari may as well go to sleep on the election day and wake up to be sworn in for the 2nd term without breaking a sweat. grin grin

This man will not win any State outrighly outside 2 or 3 states in the South East/South South..

Miss Ngene.

Please be my wife. i have been following your analysis on this forum and you are always 90% spot on.

Weldon.

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Atiku is only popular in d north Central,sule lamido will cut him to size their too.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by potoX: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Yorubamuslim, nobody cares about you..
You're probably correct, but the difference between you and me you see is that you will most certainly cry next year after the polls

6 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

So we thought till we had Rivers State rerun election.. grin grin Oga emegi vum na Anya.. grin
you know presidential election are always the most peaceful in south south.
the always fight over other position and when it come the presidency everyone come together and we assign vote to any party we like.
that is why you always see overly high figures in the south south in presidential election

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by GreatEngineer(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene.

So Buhari is the only good person from the North.

I can wait to see you deactivate your account when Buhari loose in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by deleo16(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
If you think any of these men love Nigeria then that's "wishful thinking" I listen to saraki statement on why he's defecting to PDP and was thinking he'd even lie about his love for Nigeria, economic decline, herdsmen killing, insecurity and blah blah blah. but I was shocked when all I read him say was his grouse was " Sharing of juicy position" in other words if juicy position was evenly shared then the country can go to hell for all he cared!
Good bless you thank God someone read in between the line "JUICY POSITION"

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by BabaRamota1980: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Unblockable:
When these decampees finally sink the PDP after the Presidential Primaries, those wailers would start blaming Buhari, Tinubu and APC as usual.

As it stands now, Ike Ekweremadu would support Saraki for the PDP's ticket hoping to be rewarded with the running mate slot. In the same vein, Wike would support Tambuwal during the primaries hoping the he would be made his running mate after he wins the ticket. Likewise Fayose, who would support Atiku hoping to get the running mate ticket. Hope you guys have seen where the problem lies?

You guys would expect Wike to waste his (Rivers State) money on a Saraki/Ekweremadu joint ticket IF Tambuwal loses the primaries right? Or Ekweremadu mobilizing the Southeast voters for Tambuwal after he must have felt shortchanged IF Saraki loses the primaries? What about "the Oga kpatakpata of them all" Atiku? He should waste his money on a PDP candidate other than him? Funny peeps.

I've not even mentioned the likes of Dankwambo, Makarfi and Lamido who haven't really left the PDP since it was formed. They should watch as a decampee snatches the party's ticket from them which they believe is rightly theirs? Oh. I almost forgot Kwankwaso too. Wahala!

Now Atiku is in his 70's and would be 75 in 2023 so he knows this is his last shot at the Presidency. Tambuwal knows he would lose his governorship seat should he lose the PDP Presidential ticket. Kwankwaso knows he cannot win a Senatorial reelection in Kano State if he loses the PDP Presidential Primaries. So it shall surely be a fight to finish during the PDP primaries.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by maestroferddi: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Can't you have a decent argument with someone without name calling? Do you think all these politicians think about your welfare? Please calm down and enjoy banters here... Life is not war grin
They shouldn't think about my welfare.

I just want Buhari to vacate the scene next year.

I was among the many who believed in this country having turned down the opportunity to check out like others.

Enter Buhari and everything went south south south.

For me, anybody canvassing for Buhari's re-election is unconscionable and wicked. Such a person will only elicit contempt from me...

What obfuscating nonsense! A man who should be enjoying his retirement is the one being entrusted to navigate the atrocious waters of a complex society like Nigeria...

Are we so useless as a people?

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by 35824L: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nyesom wike has already reserved the PDP ticket for Tambuwal. He wouldn't have risked decamping if he had any iota of doubt that he wouldn't be the PDP presidential nominee because it is totally impossible for him to return for a secmd term as governor on the PDP platform. The others are not presidential contenders except Atiku, Dankwambo and Lamido and these ones can't match Wike's financial warchest and party grip. Saraki wants to return to the senate, same for Kwankwaso but with added intention of stopping Ganduje from returning for a second term. Tambuwal is Bubu's opponent in 2019. That is why Baba decided to go and enjoy his medical vacation because the path to his re-election has just been cleared wider.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
GreatEngineer:

So Buhari is the only good person from the North.

I can wait to see you deactivate your account when Buhari loose in 2019.

I have never lost any election prediction since 2007...The only exception was Ekiti Governorship election in 2014, and we all know what happened..

So calm down..and don't breakdown..life is not war grin

3 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by eltkins(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=69897963]Wishful thinking,Nigerians are tired of the change,any Northern candidate from PDP would split buhari vote,the SS and SE would decide
Did u just say any Northerner would split Buharis vote? Very funny,my brother av u Eva stayed in any part of d Northern state(s),core North to b precise, if not pls do,den ud understand who Buhari is to them,compared to any other person from the North,(be it Atiku ,Saraki etc).Don't expect Northerners to reason like u do o

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by NaijaElba(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene.

you are reallie wicked with ur analysis!! *Thumbs up for you*

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Topmaike007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

One thing all these powerful men have in common is that they all hate Buhari. And together they shall fight SaiBaba and send him back to Daura!!
nobody hate buhari as you think all are fighting for their pocket..

3 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by NaijaElba(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
35824L:
Nyesom wike has already reserved the PDP ticket for Tambuwal. He wouldn't have risked decamping if he had any iota of doubt that he wouldn't be the PDP presidential nominee because it is totally impossible for him to return for a secmd term as governor on the PDP platform. The others are not presidential contenders except Atiku, Dankwambo and Lamido and these ones can't match Wike's financial warchest and party grip. Saraki wants to return to the senate, same for Kwankwaso but with added intention of stopping Ganduje from returning for a second term. Tambuwal is Bubu's opponent in 2019. That is why Baba decided to go and enjoy his medical vacation because the path to his re-election has just been cleared wider.

If PDP present Tambuwal, I am sure the likes of Atiku, Kwankwaso and co will not work for him!

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Ezeego1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
ZeeBaba17:

And after that, what next Isn't that the same thing we are witnessing where they all colluded to wrestle power from GEJ in the last election. These guys are never in this game for the benefit of Nigerians but for their own selfish purpose

So what should we do? Don't tell me we should allow buhari to rule?

I need your suggestion
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by franchasng: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
If all PDP members can forget rumors and rally behind Atiku, Atiku will win Buhari because Atiku is the only person among them that have the money and experience to compete with this bloody regime.

Let them rally and push Atiku + Donald Duke, Igbos dont need VP, they don't even need to produce President with the current warped arrangement of Nigeria because they will frustrate the Igbo person more than they did to GEJ.

Atiku + Donald Duke will win Buhari if only they will work with this.

If they field Atiku Duke, I will advice Saraki to go back to Senate and possibly take up the SP slot again.

The greatest challenge facing PDP now is not how to win APC but selecting the right candidates that won't lead to members becoming aggrieved and working against the selected candidate secretly.

If they can overcome this challenge, Buhari will fail in 2019 not just lose, fail!

Atiku + Duke result:

Northeast:
PDP = 45%
APC = 49%
Others = 6%

North central:
PDP = 55%
APC = 38%
Others = 7%

Northwest:
PDP = 30%
APC = 55%
Others = 15%

Southeast:
APC = 18%
PDP = 65%
Others = 17%

Southwest:
APC = 49%
PDP = 40
Others = 11%

Southsouth:
APC = 30%
PDP = 55%
Others = 15%

You can announce the result yourself cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by SternProphet: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Topmaike007:
nobody hate buhari as you think all are fighting for their pocket..

Only our SE brothers think everyone hates Buhari in the North. They have a way of projecting their biases on others. You will see the truth during campaigns. Watch what they say. The worst you will hear is baba is old. Anyway I find honestly see how Buhari does not win these elections by a wide margin.

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by dochenaj: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene.

This is a very wrong analysis. Even if PDP field me as their flag bearer I'll so defeat Buhari in the SE that he may only manage about 10,000 votes across the 5 states. I hope you get the analogy, that people will vote anybody as long as it is not Buhari in the SE.
Unfortunately in Nigeria, elections are never won but rigged and that doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon especially with the highhandedness of this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Kennydoc(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Unblockable:

Don't worry, that's how PDP said APC would implode after their National Convention in 2014. The ruling party then didn't believe APC leaders from the different blocs could agree and work together, but they did cos it was all about taking power from Jonathan.
In the same vein, these guys will also have to agree together just to defeat Buhari. The truth is that if they remained in APC, they had a zero chance. Now in PDP, they have some chance of being the flag bearer and the flag bearer also has some chance of winning the presidency. Even for those who never decamped and returned, they would have stood no chance without these decampings.
They will surely work together to send Buhari home, whatever it will take.
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by dlondonbadboy: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
potoX:
You're probably correct, but the difference between you and me you see is that you will most certainly cry next year after the polls

Do you wanna bet?
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by dlondonbadboy: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
dochenaj:

This is a very wrong analysis. Even if PDP field me as their flag bearer I'll so defeat Buhari in the SE that he may only manage about 10,000 votes across the 5 states. I hope you get the analogy, that people will vote anybody as long as it is not Buhari in the SE.
Unfortunately in Nigeria, elections are never won but rigged and that doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon especially with the highhandedness of this administration.

He won't even get up to 4000votes in th3 entire southeast...
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I have never lost any election prediction since 2007...The only exception was Ekiti Governorship election in 2014, and we all know what happened..

So calm down..and don't breakdown..life is not war grin
I dey feel you joor..

I dey your side

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents / Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.