Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,746 members, 7,865,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso (35878 Views)

Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by wizseller: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2018
WarriAproko:
so u think obj will accept atiku in south west. Beer parlour politics. Ekiti election is an effect of how APC is powerful in the southwest.. for ur info buhari have never lost any election in the north.... he is more closer to the grassroots than any living politicians in the north. The whole west is for APC if u don't know..the truth no one can defeat Buhari 2019

Bloody dreamer...

What has the evil cow done for those you claim he is close to in the north since he became president?

Stay there and be deceiving yourself

The dynamics of 2019 elections will be different

When the north is faced with 2 moslems and northerners.....just watch how the votes will split

Stupid Buhari that can't play politics

PDP has enough solid politicians in the north that move their own crowd

A heart shattering defeat awaits you and your evil master

Be prepared to go back to daura with him where you will be drinking cow milk for the rest of your life

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by orisa37: 5:09am On Aug 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Who will carry PDP flag?

What about Goodluck's 2nd Term, Sambo, Makarfi, Lamido, Tambuwal, Oyinlola, Fayiose, David Mark, Iweala, Madam Peace Jonathan etc etc. These are ambitious men? Careful or these Defections may cause confusion.
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by utioh(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by mfm04622: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Atiku's chances of grabbing the flag by default has been impacted with the recent defections.

Atiku should have encouraged defectors to stay put in their respective parties until after his nomination as PDP Presidential candidate is secured.

Atiku has money but his political structure is very weak. Saraki and Kwankwaso do not have the money but have much better structure, though local.

None of the three posess a regional power to effect massive turn out against opposition.

Who will step down for who amongs the three?

PDP have 6 presidential candidates, not 3. There is Sule Lamido, there is Tambuwal and there is Gombe State Governor, the weakest among them
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Teymanhenry(f): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2018
I laugh when I see certain predictions.. so u think Buhari will win any state in the north central?? For sure,we know Buhari will loose all states in the East and Southern part of Nigeria. So it comes with PdP choosing Attiku n Any running mate from d west who can fetch them much votes in the West...for the far north, its 70:30 for Buhari to Attiku..so d election will b a close call
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by davindez(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2018
who gave a lunatic space to write, isn't this a biased journalism.
who said buhari will get 100k vote from the entire southeast.
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Chaiii, dis zombie kanor even sleep again o... LOL
U are now doing night vigil...
More agony and sleepless nights for asslicking zombies.
Meanwhile the illiterate u gave up sleep to defend is defecting to london this week, while u remain hungry - oloriburuku!
#StayTuned
konoplyanka:

For someone that said buhari never win Lagos?

Illiterates everywhere.
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by MrBONE2(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Nawa o. Zombies don take over this thread...

See the king long long epistle dem dey write...

Long epistle dey win election? Last last, SaiBaba dey go daura.

No! It will always be BaBu Till 2123 grin
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by afawokay(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
MrBONE2:

No! It will always be BaBu Till 2123 grin
[quote author=Unblockable post=69897347]When these decampees finally sink the PDP after the Presidential Primaries, those wailers would start blaming Buhari, Tinubu and APC as usual.

As it stands now, Ike Ekweremadu would support Saraki for the PDP's ticket hoping to be rewarded with the running mate slot. In the same vein, Wike would support Tambuwal during the primaries hoping the he would be made his running mate after he wins the ticket. Likewise Fayose, who would support Atiku hoping to get the running mate ticket. Hope you guys have seen where the problem lies?

You guys would expect Wike to waste his (Rivers State) money on a Saraki/Ekweremadu joint ticket IF Tambuwal loses the primaries right? Or Ekweremadu mobilizing the Southeast voters for Tambuwal after he must have felt shortchanged IF Saraki loses the primaries? What about "the Oga kpatakpata of them all" Atiku? He should waste his money on a PDP candidate other than him? Funny peeps.

I've not even mentioned the likes of Dankwambo, Makarfi and Lamido who haven't really left the PDP since it was formed. They should watch as a decampee snatches the party's ticket from them which they believe is rightly theirs? Oh. I almost forgot Kwankwaso too. Wahala!

Some differences between this year's defection and that of 2014 are:

•Most of them knew before decamping that the APC ticket belonged to Buhari.

•They weren't too ambitious then as they are now. Et al.

Now Atiku is in his 70's and would be 75 in 2023 so he knows this is his last shot at the Presidency. Tambuwal knows he would lose his governorship seat should he lose the PDP Presidential ticket. Kwankwaso knows he cannot win a Senatorial reelection in Kano State if he loses the PDP Presidential Primaries. So it shall surely be a fight to finish during the PDP primaries.

Na so PDP go take explode after the primaries o...[/quote

You are not good in what you saying......politics is more than what you just said.....wait and see first
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by afawokay(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
You are not good in what you saying......politics is more than what you just said.....wait and see first
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by nwatthu(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2018
ATIKU ALL THE WAY
BabaRamota1980:
Who will carry PDP flag?
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ngene Ukwenu:
Head, Tail, Hand or Foot, There is no combination that can defeat President Buhari in 2019, I mean NONE! . grin

If they field Atiku: He may not win any State in the North, aside few states in the North Central (Benue, Taraba and Plateau)

In the South West, he will be so demarketed before the election that he will struggle to garner 300,000 ,votes across the 6 states.

. In the South South and South East, he will run neck to neck with Buhari in the total vote cast

If they field Saraki: He will only win Kwara and Benue states in the entire North.

He will lose woefully in the South West even worse than ATIKU as he is widely known as a betrayal.

In the South South and South East, He will run neck to neck with Buhari...

If they field Kwankwaso: He will do well in the North, but will not garner up to 35% against Buhari in the core North
and there will be voter's apathy in the North Central, as they see both Kwankwaso/Buhari as the same thing.. grin

He will fail woefully in the South West, worse than Atiku or Saraki.

In the South South / South East, he will get less votes than Atiku, Saraki or Buhari.

If they field Tambuwal. Buhari may as well go to sleep on the election day and wake up to be sworn in for the 2nd term without breaking a sweat. grin grin

This man will not win any State outrighly outside 2 or 3 states in the South East/South South..

The rest like Lamido, Makarfi and Shekarau are not worth discussing..

Miss Ngene.

Monex why did you share this post? Are you planning to vote for Buhari? ?
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by babytoun: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
You cannot rig where you're unpopular

This saying is common in Nigeria politics but it is not true except if the word rigging has a new meaning

you can only say it's easier to rig where you are popular but in Nigeria people have rigged countless times where they are not popular
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by monex(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Monex why did you share this post? Are you planning to vote for Buhari? ?

definitely not. I however agree Buhari will win. He is a cult-like figure in the core-north. They have the numbers and the PVCs for the south seem to be stressful to collect unlike the north.

I am voting Kingsley Moghalu though. I prefer to vote my conscience irrespective of the person's chance of winning. I refused to vote either GEJ or Buhari in 2015 for same reasons too.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by pocohantas(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
monex:

definitely not. I however agree Buhari will win. He is a cult-like figure in the core-north. They have the numbers and the PVCs for the south seem to be stressful to collect unlike the north.

I am voting Kingsley Moghalu though. I prefer to vote my conscience irrespective of the person's chance of winning. I refused to vote either GEJ or Buhari in 2015 for same reasons too.

Oh, I was scared. Buhari will win? True talk, I wonder why it is so difficult to get the PVC in th South. Is it an attempt to stylishly disenfranchise us?

Kingsley Moghalu? What party? Who is he? Why?
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2018
babytoun:

This saying is common in Nigeria politics but it is not true except if the word rigging has a new meaning

you can only say it's easier to rig where you are popular but in Nigeria people have rigged countless times where they are not popular
It means the riggee is more unpopular than the rigger.ergo the rigger is more popular even if he is 2% popular chaini 1% he is popular in simple majority terms
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:41am On Aug 04, 2018
MPESA:

Sure bro all the names you mentioned above were all our monies "CITIZENS" that they looted and I can't compares BAT wealth to him own neither will I compare his wealth to Atiku own because theirs no statistics of how much each of the above men Worth but mind you his father was once a Governor and Senate President, bros no be beans.DBS as well was also once a two times Governor and now a Senate president and his wife family her wealthy and prominent as well in Nigerian political atmosphere.
Pls sir you can't just write off SARAKI among this MEN because he's equally a Man among them as well both politically relevancy before and now as well as money bang...
They may have more than him but he's equal to the task as well.
P.s
BAT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO DBS BECAUSE IF IT'S EASY AS YOU ARE CLAIMING HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT SINCE BEFORE THIS ISSUES THEY ARE FACING NOW. THE DUDE IS A SMART AND INTELLIGENT POLITICIAN, HE DOESN'T MAKE NOISE AS WELL AS HIS BODY LANGUAGE IS NEVER OPEN FOR A POLITICAL ROGUES TO READ.
ilorin ppl
I sight una
you think all gov and senators are equal abi
you're a graduate so you're greater than obj that didn't attend university abi or fayose ?

Buhari stopped tinubu from treatin saraki fuckup when he first grabbed senate president.now he has seen clear and present danger he is retracing his steps
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by MPESA(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
ilorin ppl
I sight una
you think all gov and senators are equal abi
you're a graduate so you're greater than obj that didn't attend university abi or fayose ?

Buhari stopped tinubu from treatin saraki fuckup when he first grabbed senate president.now he has seen clear and present danger he is retracing his steps
Very unfortunate that you guys do form James Bonds on faceless forum without knowing whom you are talking to , am not from Ilorin and you weren't at the meeting where Tinubu wanted to treat his Bleep up, no evidence for it.
Mind you PMB, TINUBU & APC NEVER want SARAKI & DOGARA because they were not their preferred candidates.Tinubu has his own candidate for house while PMB has his for SEnAtE , it only took PDP intervention to out samrt APC caucus to install DBS & DOGARA as Senate President and house speaker as well.
Please take note of this facts.
SHALOM.
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by BabaRamota1980: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
It means the riggee is more unpopular than the rigger.ergo the rigger is more popular even if he is 2% popular chaini 1% he is popular in simple majority terms

Sir, turn off your predictor so we can understand you.
Re: Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso by Calers: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
I love buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.