Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (56511 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / 12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by semyman: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
They are just over tasking this Abba Kyari guy unnecessarily. These miscreants should just be wasted every time they are arrested
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by nerciifmt(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
I hope this guy continues like this till the end.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by Gkemz: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari's brothers. Why won't they rob and attack their victims when their boss in Aso rock is giving them morale and financial backings and support.
A child whose parent sent for a robbery mission breaks the door confidently without fear.

Very soon Buhari will order for their release if he hasn't done that already.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by BIXYBABE: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Upon the money they've got through armed robbery, they still don't look appealing to the eyes.

Ugly mind and body.
they should just kill them asap
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by BIXYBABE: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Upon the money they've got through armed robbery, they still don't look appealing to the eyes.

Ugly mind and body.
the money dey no work for, another person swear can never av positive effect to their life
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by Charly68: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Love the super crime burster, very dedicated . More wisdom upon you my brother .
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by ojay2053(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thought they're always shot at the leg, how come they're still standing undecided
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by 1sttruth: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
frowland:

If they kill them off, you will be the first to shout 'cover up'.
If they imprison them, you will be unhappy with the judge.
Sentence them to death you will suspect foul play

In Fela's words "watin person go say wey they no go talk?If you talk, they go talk. If you no tk, they go talk.

Fela would have said : Animal wan dash us human right, Animal in human skin, if you know you know
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by rock003: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:

Ugly mind and body.

How are you sure that these are not hungry boys picked up on the street and labelled as kidnappers?
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by rock003: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
frowland:

If they kill them off, you will be the first to shout 'cover up'.
If they imprison them, you will be unhappy with the judge.
Sentence them to death you will suspect foul play

In Fela's words "watin person go say wey they no go talk?If you talk, they go talk. If you no talk, they go talk.

Your response has no link with what the person you quoted was talking about. Oga, learn to read between the lines.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by rosssyin(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Heartless fulani killers...if you stay in the environ you will know these guys have caused lotta havocs.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by Walamu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:

Ugly mind and body.

Maybe its true, crime doesn't pay. grin

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by dmi2052(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dear Abba Kyari pls am looking for dis bastard of a yoruba criminal. Biko if u see am contact me

Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by FiremanP(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abeg str8 to d firing squad...#KoKanAye angry
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by dich: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Just waste these idiots!!!
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by joeisreal(m): 3:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Waiting for the day they will catch kidnappers from the south(pictures of Aba caught kidnappers shot in the scrotum comes to mind) unscathed(without gunshot wounds or bloodied bodies) and present them wholesome to address the Nigerian populace like I am seeing in the pictures above. The same Nigerian police/soldiers that will beat up a lady for wearing military camouflage mini-skirt will allow a Fulani dreaded killer to stand behind a lectern on a rostrum, unruffled hours or days after he is caught in a full military attire to be addressing Nigerians.

Indeed, "...there was a country."

Cc Lalasticlala, sariki, madridguy, seunosewa
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by omoelerin1: 5:37am On Aug 02, 2018
obrigado080:
Kudos to Kyari & co
Abba Kyari would be appointed IG someday...
The day he becomes IG, that day he becomes ineffective.
Once he become IG he will no longer perform well.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by vineyardfarms: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Eight (cool Deadly Kidnappers/Killers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway Arrested by IRT. 2 AK47 Rifles, Several Other Weapons and Army Uniforms Recovered.

The kidnappers confessed to several kidnappings and killings along the Expressway by shooting on the cars of innocent citizens.Serious efforts to arrest the remaining gang members are in progress. Suspects and arms recovered were paraded by the  Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO) today 1/8/18.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/8-deadly-kidnappers-terrosing-abuja.html
ABBA KYARI SHOULD TAKE OVER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE POLICE FORCE TO REFORM THE DECAY, BAD POLICE AND THE BAD IMAGE BY THE CURRENT IG .
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by frowland(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2018
rock003:

Your response has no link with what the person you quoted was talking about. Oga, learn to read between the lines.

I think you are referring to yourself because you are the one who should read between the lines alright? Long ago, around 2000-2003, there was a subject I usually encounter during job interviews called qualitative/quantitative analysis. You need it. smh
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by rock003: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2018
frowland:

I think you are referring to yourself because you are the one who should read between the lines alright? Long ago, around 2000-2003, there was a subject I usually encounter during job interviews called qualitative/quantitative analysis. You need it. smh

Do you know one thing about dumb idiots? They usually think they are clever.

Yeah, even a mad man sees himself wiser than the sane.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by frowland(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2018
rock003:

Do you know one thing about dumb idiots? They usually think they are clever.

Yeah, even a mad man sees himself wiser than the sane.

What you wrote now makes no sense as far as the topic is concerned. By the way if I am mad, why border reply me? Does that not mean you are the mad one?

Now back to the topic.. EVILFOREST wrote:
EVILFOREST:
My PROBLEM now is that they will all be released with “Take Home “ Packages.

With the quote above, what do you think he mean by that comment? If you don't know and still think my answer to him was a diversion. Then I certainly will assume that you are indeed the 'mad' one.

Secondly, as a moderator hinted me now and seeing that you just registered here weeks ago. It makes sense why the insults because only people without ideas resort to insults. Most of them kids. Am out.
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by frowland(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2018
grin

Re: 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari by brainhgeek(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
These guys no dey finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab / Red Arm Band: Why Do Police Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.