Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Who Else Got This Text Message, Is This Job Real Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Text Message, Is This Job Real Or Scam? (448 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Who Else Received This Text Message / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Text Message, Is This Job Real Or Scam? by Flawlessmakeup(f): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
you are invited to uas- nawbank staff training coming up on the 4th August 2018. Venue: on your way coming to begger or going to begger tell driver to drop you at finance junction wuye then take keke or bike to rose agency hotel by vio cadastral zone b3 wuye abuja. Time:9am. Fees 2,500

Is UAS (united African state) real? I posted everything up there they way it was sent to me with all the errors.
I applied last year abi last two years I cant remember when again and they say a lot of things about how Africa will be a country with Nigeria as the headquarter , they will have a world trade center and a world bank and pay workers salaries bla bla bla , it sounds ridiculous but I decided to still give it a try by applying and I got this text yesterday, I don't stay in abuja but my parents do and I don't want to waste money to get to abuja and find out its a waste.
who has applied for this before?
where you given a job?
did you attend the training?
for those who will attend , was it worth it?
Re: Who Else Got This Text Message, Is This Job Real Or Scam? by mightyleks(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Flawlessmakeup:
you are invited to uas- nawbank staff training coming up on the 4th August 2018. Venue: on your way coming to begger or going to begger tell driver to drop you at finance junction wuye then take keke or bike to rose agency hotel by vio cadastral zone b3 wuye abuja. Time:9am. Fees 2,500

Is UAS (united African state) real? I posted everything up there they way it was sent to me with all the errors.
I applied last year abi last two years I cant remember when again and they say a lot of things about how Africa will be a country with Nigeria as the headquarter , they will have a world trade center and a world bank and pay workers salaries bla bla bla , it sounds ridiculous but I decided to still give it a try by applying and I got this text yesterday, I don't stay in abuja but my parents do and I don't want to waste money to get to abuja and find out its a waste.
who has applied for this before?
where you given a job?
did you attend the training?
for those who will attend , was it worth it?

Payment for a job? Lol scam is smelling

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Cummins Inc. -nigeria / Vacancy! Vacancy! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.