Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (40691 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Unecessary
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by portune: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Our democracy is fast evolving to smth better. People of tomorrow will laugh at the stupidity of our people of today.

Time will come when politics will be a thing of sacrifice not for personal aggrandizement. This wayo wont last forever trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by CSTR1005: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Secondus is a better Chairman to Oshiomole. One thinks before talking while the other is a tout who talks before thinking.
Ogbonnaya onu, the consummate gentleman and academic would have been a master stroke as the APC chairman.

Instead, they opted for oshiomhole the tout.

na God catch them.
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by demoBaba: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
The pilot missed opportunity to be come national hero....

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by CSTR1005: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
demoBaba:
The pilot missed opportunity to be come national hero....
You should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by rajiraymond(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
PMB's second term is just like a moving train that nobody can stop.
2019 election is winnable and heaven will not fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by kennisman(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
for those ass lickers who think PDP is d best option.

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by Chigeorge2015(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good move by people of a good party
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by Born2Breed(f): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by IsaAbubakar: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Uche Secondus na better Chairman

Oshiomole is a dysfunctional factional Chairman
buba galadima we know

cc
ngeneukwenu
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by gamaliel9: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
We have seen PDP,we have seen APC...PDP is a lesser evil...PDP started well...APC cannot continue this way till 16years...that will be premeditated suicide

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by Alexgeneration(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamPlato:

All There Politicians And Tigeis Funny Name. Secondus...

I'M SURE THIS ONE never Saw Tenth position When In School
Scammer you think it's to asslick girls for paltry sum.

Go and play in romance section

Scammer
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by kennisman(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chigeorge2015:
Good move by people of a good party

My broda, u need brain reset drug. I no blame u. okay.
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by tiger28: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thieves EVERYWHERE! African politicians are ALL thieves..... PDP, APC, ANPP, APGA..........
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by tawababiola: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
PDP PAYS ORTOM SOLIDARITY VISIT

Four Governors of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and other top members of the party accompanied the National chairman, Uche Secondus, to pay a solidarity visit on Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, at the Benue Peoples House in Makurdi today.

The dignitaries include PDP National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, Emmanuel Agbo, Deputy National Secretary, Governors Ibrahim Dankwambo, Gombe, Darius Dickson Ishaku, Taraba, Uche Secondus,  PDP National Chairman,Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa,Senator Ben Bruce  and others

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/pdp-chairman-secondus-leads-pdp.html
he will always take second as d name implies
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
englishmart:
I don't like that name Secondus, I prefer Festus.

Na u born am? grin
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by thayora: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
the game changer for 2019 is the middle belt votes and south east
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by victorazyvictor(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
portune:
Our democracy is fast evolving to smth better. People of tomorrow will laugh at the stupidity of our people of today.

Time will come when politics will be a thing of sacrifice not for personal aggrandizement. This wayo wont last forever trust me!

Exactly! PDP have learn their lesson. "People are watching, people owns the power"
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by victorazyvictor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
englishmart:

It doesn't mean grin
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by jolyment: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
englishmart:

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by lotex(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
I dey tell you, they are more like a gathering of intellectuals...
eyeview:
There is always something positive and refreshing about the PDP crew

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by jyz200(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
any move to send dat dullard back to daura is welcome
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by windwayltd: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
!
Scoreboard: SO FAR in this transfer season before the league.

North West: APC 6, PDP 1
North Central: APC 4, PDP 2
North East: APC 4, PDP 2
South South: APC 1, PDP 5
South Eeast: APC 1, PDP 3
SOUTH WEST: APC 6, PDP 0.

Mean while Cross River state, and Akwa Ibom are soft Areas now than in 2015 And all South Easter states are also soft areas now for APC than in 2015. In all South west solid no shaking for the Strong man, and in All norther States No panic for Baba Buhari.

No noise no shaking P.D,P cannot beat the reach i don't know were there courage to challenge Baba Buhari is coming from.

Thank you.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#BUHARISM
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by kaymandak(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
immhotep:

Back to Daura
Fools everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by desiredhome: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls oohh, I have a question, of all these detections, who do the PDP intend to chose for their presidential candidate? I'm curious
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
As they visited him, they couldn't deem it fit to ask him, why his state is so underdeveloped. Thatched houses litter the whole of makurdi. mediocre leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by desiredhome: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Association of looters
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by Myself2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
sonofspada:
Nice move...
Pdp People

Men wey sabi

This move sweet my belle

No be small thing
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by dahnimoh(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good move.

Gathering of the eagles.
Re: Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom by VictorOBVkings(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
pawesome:
you say?
say wom! grin
pawesome:
you say?
say wom!
Any futo hall E student here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect / Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.