Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America (10330 Views)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / Anambra To Host Bossladylaw Business Challenge For Secondary Schools / Anambra To Punish Teachers Flogging Pupils For Speaking Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by PenlsCaP: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

So writing Igbo Amaka is being boastful? Its like you don't know the meaning of Igbo Amaka.

Igbo Amaka Umuigbo

Dont mind that mumu

2 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Deepfreezer(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by 9tailskid: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
bestviewer:
Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race.

Now,no be tribe again, e dun enter state wars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

AFONJA AJOKA

ABOKI ANAEZUZUKA

7 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2018
They should check their luggage very well before boarding the plane. We don't want anything dat will lead to international disgrace again
These guys just can't help themselves

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by presidentMZ: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2018
If all the Student are from north you go dey hear plenty abuse, see your self!
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2018
These Igbos sef. Even if a school in other parts of country wins, their names still features.

4 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Godhead4(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
H

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by ariesbull: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
These anambra folks seff

I don't know what's their own
Business they are there
Education they are there
Industry they are there
Entertainment they started Nollywood
Sports, they gave the world Mikel Obi and others
Sciences they are there ..they contributed to computing in the world
..in short the Igbo people are blessed apart from Anambra

Indeed they are blessed

How I wish I am there

7 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Tundeobama(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
bobnatlo:
Good one!
No time for tribal sentiments sh**t
you can see how yoruba on this trend is wishing them success,but if it us they will be here with hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Wiizzyy: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
PenlsCaP:
cheesy

3 of u are mad!!
So its good for Yorubas to boast and drag troll igbos, while IGBOS cant do the same.

Bubu dirty boxers falls on y'all faces.

. This is where u get it wrong. U claim dat ur tribe is superior to theirs nd all u can do is troll, dat means u all are on d same level.. In order to prove superiority, u have to do ur own things with maturity..
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by ariesbull: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
slysteel:
Bia nu umu igbo,stop writing igbo amaka in every post,let's just lead without being boastful,thanks.

Is Igbo amaka a curse ...I thought it means Igbo is beautiful

When the lizard jumped from iroko tree he would look left and right and if there is no one to give him approval..he would nod his head many times in self approval....that is an Igbo adage

If people don't praise you...you have to praise yourself

Onye ajuru anaghi aju onwe ya !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Czarugo007: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2018
vankaid:

You guys are disgusting human beings with low self esteem.
Why do you guys always turn good news from our land to a thing of hate.
Simple education you cannot get for yourselves.

I am sure you are not from anambra because we have gone beyond ethnic clannishness.
The type of news on this thread is what we are on to now.
Ndi ara!because you are not Igbo.ntoor.
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by freeze001(f): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
presidentMZ:
If all the Student are from north you go dey hear plenty abuse, see your self!

Until it happens...
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by igboamakaaa: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2018
UmuIgbo Ndi Chukwu gozriri agozi.

Igbo Amaka!! grin

4 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by gustav25: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2018
ariesbull:
These anambra folks seff

I don't know what's their own
Business they are there
Education they are there
Industry they are there
Entertainment they started Nollywood
Sports, they gave the world Mikel Obi and others
Sciences they are there ..they contributed to computing in the world
..in short the Igbo people are blessed apart from Anambra

Indeed they are blessed

How I wish I am there

But there is one Constant there ...You are a slowpoke with your Neanderthal brain
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by jewishboy: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
IGBO AMAKA

AFONJA AJOKA

ABOKI ANAEZUZUKA
oga mu we lead others follow...
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Nature8(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2018
This is wonderful

3 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by jewishboy: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2018
I dont knw why everything good come frm d east,even the 3 wisemen cme frm d east

4 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

So writing Igbo Amaka is being boastful? Its like you don't know the meaning of Igbo Amaka.

Igbo Amaka Umuigbo

But when it's drug matter (which is ALWAYS an Igbo thing) we won't hear a squeak from you bītches. Some îdiots among you even refer to it as hard work.

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Gr8tasign: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Nigeria and Biafra is a case of whom God has blessed, no man can curse

Biafra land is blessed big

All hail ur wisdom God
All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by ariesbull: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
gustav25:

But there is one Constant there ...You are a slowpoke with your Neanderthal brain

Okay I have noticed you. Now do me the lagoon thing pls

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
jewishboy:
oga mu we lead others follow...
exactly

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by bukanchris20: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

is this school a government school?
is govt mission because all public schools in anambra is govt mission.

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by izombie(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2018
slysteel:
Bia nu umu igbo,stop writing igbo amaka in every post,let's just lead without being boastful,thanks.
biko nwanne juo ajuju. We have a reason for writing igbo amaka to this kind of news. If this news is about igbos doing drugs then you will see how these people will be trash talking igbos. They will make it an igbo thing. But if its good news like this one with igbos they will remember we are one nigeria. Ara gbagbuo ndi ara biko.

5 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by bukanchris20: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
ariesbull:
These anambra folks seff
I don't know what's their own Business they are there Education they are there Industry they are there Entertainment they started Nollywood Sports, they gave the world Mikel Obi and others Sciences they are there ..they contributed to computing in the world ..in short the Igbo people are blessed apart from Anambra
Indeed they are blessed
How I wish I am there
i wl welcome u to my state

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by izombie(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2018
ziddy:

But when it's drug matter (which is ALWAYS an Igbo thing) we won't hear a squeak from you bītches. Some îdiots among you even refer to it as hard work.
when it's drug matter you people will try to make it an igbo thing but when it's something good like this you people will remember one nigeria. Abeg make una park well. Igbo amaka

4 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by Ziggylady(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2018
slysteel:

Igbo Amaka!

Proudly Igbo,proudly Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by loveth360(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2018
grin
ELKHALIFAISIS:
IGBO AMAKA

AFONJA AJOKA

ABOKI ANAEZUZUKA
grin
ELKHALIFAISIS:
IGBO AMAKA

AFONJA AJOKA

ABOKI ANAEZUZUKA
Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by loveth360(f): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Is Igbo amaka a curse ...I thought it means Igbo is beautiful

When the lizard jumped from iroko tree he would look left and right and if there is no one to give him approval..he would nod his head many times in self approval....that is an Igbo adage

If people don't praise you...you have to praise yourself

Onye ajuru anaghi aju onwe ya !

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by PenlsCaP: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Wiizzyy:
. This is where u get it wrong. U claim dat ur tribe is superior to theirs nd all u can do is troll, dat means u all are on d same level.. In order to prove superiority, u have to do ur own things with maturity..

Yinmu!! Tell that to yorubas
U can't use that reverse psychology on me.

Bubu dirty boxer fall on u

1 Like

Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by vankaid: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

shut up and goan swallow your amala with pride. grin
Akpa amu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Any Polytechnic Selling Hnd Forms Now / ASUU Calls On NASS To Pass The Bill To Amend NUC Act / Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.