Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves (5966 Views)

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by quickberry(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is over for Bukola Saraki in kwara state.......with F.G on our side, we will defeat Bukola and his foot soldiers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by maestroferddi: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
chomchom1:

Keep on deceiving uaself with empty stomach. cool
Chai, one blow, seven akpus (bumps)...

Keep shaking the table till all futile thread opening APC blokes like the one here falls off...
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by rusher14: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Front page material.

The voice of the people would never be suppressed.

4 Likes

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Ojiofor: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga PDP has lost kwara the moment saraki went over to them.

The entire kwara want saraki and his suppression of others in the state gone!

There has never been democracy in kwara and every kwara indigene knows it.

The game is up for PDP and SARAKI in kwara

So Kwara was PDP before Saraki went to PDP Kai aboki Mallam kpele.I know say it's not easy for zombs this season.
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Butterflyleo: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

So Kwara was PDP before Saraki went to PDP Kai aboki Mallam kpele.I know say it's not easy for zombs this season.

You don't get and you never will. Sorry if you are not politically bright

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by tuniski: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
PDP would win kwara but buhari would surely get 40% minimum

I keep saying it pdp best bet is a northern minorities Christan

Non of atiku, saraki or tambuwal and kwankwaso can win 30% of total northern vote

North us made up of 60% minorities who has been intimidated by Fulani dominance.... Give them a chance of freedom..... Plus Christan from the south it's game over

To my greatest surprise apc would do very well in the south south, enugu ,IMO and ebonyi I see buhari getting 30% minimum from this zone.... Plus 60% of south west... May just lose Lagos by small margin

Buhari would edge out North Central

With the way pdp is going they can't win 2019 elections
Buhari would win at least 22 states
Wake up!
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by dlondonbadboy: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
rusher14:

Lol calling someone a disappointment is not an insult especially when true.

Mynd44 kindly ban this Yoruba Muslim. Thank you..
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by rusher14: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Mynd44 kindly ban this Yoruba Muslim. Thank you..

grin

This infant.
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
tuniski:

Wake up!
You need to wake up

4 Likes

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by seunmsg(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, I think this thread also deserve to be on front-page. The people of Kwara also deserve to have their side of the story on front-page. They have spoken and deserve all possible publicity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, I think this thread also deserve to be on front-page. The people of Kwara also deserve to have their side of the story on front-page. They have spoken and deserve all possible publicity.
I just don't understand, video evidence is even there fa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Butterflyleo: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
OAM4J and mynd44 seun make una try push this to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by selemempe: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Massive crowd! Saraki is finished. The people of kwara have spoken out loudly and clearly. They have rejected the government of the family, for the family and by the family. They are solidly with their president and against Saraki, their corrupt oppressor. The Saraki dynasty will be demystified next year. Liberation is finally coming to Kwara and I congratulate the people in advance.
cheesy cheesy grin see as u dey spit everywhere
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by bedspread: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
mrvitalis:
PDP would win kwara but buhari would surely get 40% minimum

I keep saying it pdp best bet is a northern minorities Christan

Non of atiku, saraki or tambuwal and kwankwaso can win 30% of total northern vote

North us made up of 60% minorities who has been intimidated by Fulani dominance.... Give them a chance of freedom..... Plus Christan from the south it's game over

To my greatest surprise apc would do very well in the south south, enugu ,IMO and ebonyi I see buhari getting 30% minimum from this zone.... Plus 60% of south west... May just lose Lagos by small margin

Buhari would edge out North Central

With the way pdp is going they can't win 2019 elections
Buhari would win at least 22 states
[/s]
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by jibs4lv(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
meccuno:
if true, when will the yorubas in lagos who are in the bondage of tinubu, protest and be free from that megalomaniac? grin grin grin grin
Lagosians are not in any bondage oga. Lagos remain the best with best government since 1999 in Nigeria, Lagos can feed other states in this country comfortably and it's showing , Lagos the economic hub of the country remain one of the best city in Africa so tell me how they are in bondage .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by ScienceWatch: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am sure you are trying to save yourself the pain and heartache grin

It is officially over for saraki
FREE AT LAST !!! AMANDLA !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by olajizz01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
This news will gives Igbos tout sleepless night tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Obere4u: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Government of the family by the family and for the family.
Sarriki getting roasted.
No Sarriki, No Maigida
Sai baba

RoadTo2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Felixv: 4:27am On Aug 02, 2018
getting interesting ..amazing crowd....you cant hold a people down forever ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by Almaiga: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Saraki is a Gonner. Kwara people don't like him, Nigerians don't like, how is he expected to win an election?
The only support he enjoy is from the South East. This means, Saraki can only win an election if he denounce his indegenship of Kwara and relocate to the East where, he is seeing as their Messiah.

Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by yrex01(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2018
D news sweet my belle die grin
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by respect80(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
meccuno:
if true, when will the yorubas in lagos who are in the bondage of tinubu, protest and be free from that megalomaniac? grin grin grin grin

That's even if they have returned to their senses to realize how much damage he has done to them.
They are still ignorant of what Tinubu did to them my brother
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by respect80(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
Lagosians are not in any bondage oga. Lagos remain the best with best government since 1999 in Nigeria, Lagos can feed other states in this country comfortably and it's showing , Lagos the economic hub of the country remain one of the best city in Africa so tell me how they are in bondage .

Which means thieffnubu was born with the hundreds of acres of lands in Lagos all in his name abi?
Sometimes the damage this thieves does are so severe that people don't even realize they did it
Re: Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves by meccuno: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
i wont argue with you on Lagos being the best city in Nigeria. which is as a result of it being a former FEDERAL Capital territory. and was a place which was not included with the south west when Ibadan was the capital of the south west region. but if you make the mistake of saying its the best in Africa i wont even complain but for your information it wont even rank amongst the top 10 in africa for beauty or other things that make a city livable. lagos is an artificial city in the sense that many people who reside and work there have little or no choice because the city has been made to work at the expense of others. and as for Tinubu, he remains the pharaoh in Lagos. What i find amazing is the you yoruba people call amaechi,abacha,babangida,ibori thieves while you shield yours. Lagos is the economic hub no doubt but at what cost? the ports are a clear example of what happens to a people who are not honest. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Serial Killing: Rivers Assembly Sets Up Committee To Curb It / LASG Commences Maintenance Work On Bridges / Formal Kano State Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Among The Dead? #danacrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.