Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why You Should Never Become Nairabet Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Never Become Nairabet Agent (2087 Views)

Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Nairabet Suffered N100M Loss Over The Weekend / Which Is More Profitable To Be An Agent Among Merrybet,bet9ja,nairabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Become Nairabet Agent by ottalo: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
First of all one motive or mind set of an investor is to get return after his/her investment. Nairabet I can is one of the worst platform to work with based on commission structure and transparency.

Over one year with nairabet I can say I have never getting up-to 100k in the shop. Last year we complained about thier commission structure which was commission on profit. Which means at the ending of the month as agent you will be praying for your customers not to win so that your commission will be huge.

OMG why should I pray for my customers to lose their bet. Early last month they introduced a platform that they said it will be better than the old one. We went for the training and we were told that every week we will have a commission based on stake and every 4 weeks we will also have commission based on profit. Now it more than 1month I started using the new one the total commission for the past one month based on state is not up-to 5k.

Imagine when you have to pay for light bills, buy papers pay your staff, buy data and buy fuel. I called on the cs to explain this and I was told I have to have a bet count of about 600. And so angry I have made a sale of 100k in the shop last month. You guys are saying I should only have 5k as a commission in a month?

OMG I have decided to switch to another company.
Please I need a help with a good betting company apart from bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Become Nairabet Agent by phemsie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nairapowerbet offers U 15% commission on stake, for more info U can call the customer care on 09090007431

(1) (Reply)

Avoid LENDHA Loan Company!!! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! / Brand New 60 And 45KVA Sound Proof Perkins Generators Forsale In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.