Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,880 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job (38697 Views)

Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / 2023 Zoning Battle: I Will Resign As PDP Leader If… — Iyorchia Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Ziggylady(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

I do not think it is right for you all to disrespect this OP, she clearly is emotional with this post, but then we must understand that she is an APC fanatic as most of her posts has been very much boastful affirmations that APC will carry the day.

But the above post is really a deviation from her usual posture which is indicative of a fact that APC supporters are now very worried about the turn of events.

Ngene, Nigeria is your constituency, not APC and not PDP. The issue here is that the motive for which the Parliament should sit for, is a fraudulent attempt to approve such huge expenditure on elections. I actually think they should share the over 200 billion or there about (correct me if I am wrong about the figure) to all Nigerians so that Buhari can continue to govern for another 4 years if that makes you excited.

But, what sort of human being, will be so heartless to the point that you do not want a 74yrs old man, to rest. The future is for the youthful, and Buhari can not design a future he might not live in, so I personally think this is enough ground for him to retire and go to rest at Daura.

Secondly, Buhari has not kept any of the promises he made to the voters except the fight against corruption which he is executing very well, but also very biased. Amaechi is his Minister, Fashola is there, and Tinubu is there and I am not sure they are Holy.

What of the herdsmen killings ? What of SARS ? What of Unemployment stats ? What of zero blueprint ? What of him spending undisclosed billions on Health ? Do we not need a healthy President who will not waste the scarce resources to sustain his endocrine system ?

I know you are paid, because I see no reason you shouldnt be paid for your support and loyalty to APC, but now you are disappointed. Just earn your pay and be less emotional, cos you have done your job. It is not your fault that APC has failed woefully to put their house in order. APC, is inexperienced.

You must accept that APC has failed. Even the Majority Leader has also failed woefully.

I recommend that you decamp to PDP, to save yourself the heartache to come in 2019.

APC can not win the next election, because they will not be able to rig and go scot-free. Remember, we can all fire AK47 if need be.

Thank you for reading.

Ngene udene is a male with tattered goatie....dont be fooled into thinking he is female.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Dicksonpal: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
dennisworld1:
APC is the majority.
then it's call for debate, let them raise the motion for impeachment, I think it's his right till his impeached fairly or by crook. And other options.. Saying its a must is an overstatement
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by wizseller: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
How can a whole Senate Majority leader not understand his duties as a Leader of the Senate?

Why is the National Assembly filled with empty heads?

I mean what is Lawan doing in the face of the legislative rascality being carried by Saraki?

Why is he begging Saraki and his gangs to to resume when he has the power to do so?

The Senate rule stipulates that when the Senate is in recess and there is matter of urgent importancy, a written application signed by not less than 1/3 Of the entire senate members shall be presented to the Senate President asking him to call for an urgent sitting to attend to the matter... If he refuses the quorum has already been formed. So they have every power to enter the chamber and carry out their legislative duties..

Is that too difficult for that fatty orobo Senate leader?

I have noted that you Ngene is hell bent on sinking with Buhari....the signs are obvious but I don't blame you because she whom the gods are about to destroy...they have made mad

Since you know legislative business and Lawan doesn't....why don't you go and do it instead you are here uttering rubbish

You are stuck with Saraki the greatest political maverick in Nigeria right now until the end of the 8th senate.

You can ask your evil master Buhari to send you cow milk to drink and console yourself

4 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Dicksonpal: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2018
klax:

Pls ask them again and again.
not like am a fan of any, but I will ask again,...
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Born2Breed(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2018
TimFisher2:

NgeneUkwuewu stop disgracing your IQ

Not only 1/3 but also battalion of soldiers to eject them

Anuofia!

What do you expect from a bittered woman that has not mensurated for 35yrs

Kai u are verbally wicked, Loretta Onochie sorry ngene will finish a drum of palmwine today to wash away this yabbing

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Deltatoto: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
How can a whole Senate Majority leader not understand his duties as a Leader of the Senate?

I mean what is Lawan doing in the face of the legislative rascality being carried by Saraki?

Why is he begging Saraki and his gangs to to resume when he has the power to do so?

The Senate rule stipulates that when the Senate is in recess and there is matter of urgent importancy, a written application signed by not less than 1/3 Of the entire senate members shall be presented to the Senate President asking him to call for an urgent sitting to attend to the matter... If he refuses the quorum has already been formed. So they have every power to enter the chamber and carry out their legislative duties..

what u learnt as a pol sci student is not what happens in Nigeria.this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by DidierDrogba: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Lauretta shut up

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by tinsel: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2018
johnmartus:
You know what APC brought this problem upon themselves tinubu see it coming.
You made sense.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by CoolAmbience(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:

If them sound u one APC slap eeeh. lolzzz see this one that constitute nuisance on nairaland, calling for ahmed lawan head. You are now a lawyer abii.

He is about talking matter...what are you talking about?

Did he say anything outside of what the constitution has provided?
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

I do not think it is right for you all to disrespect this OP, she clearly is emotional with this post, but then we must understand that she is an APC fanatic as most of her posts has been very much boastful affirmations that APC will carry the day.

But the above post is really a deviation from her usual posture which is indicative of a fact that APC supporters are now very worried about the turn of events.

Ngene, Nigeria is your constituency, not APC and not PDP. The issue here is that the motive for which the Parliament should sit for, is a fraudulent attempt to approve such huge expenditure on elections. I actually think they should share the over 200 billion or there about (correct me if I am wrong about the figure) to all Nigerians so that Buhari can continue to govern for another 4 years if that makes you excited.

But, what sort of human being, will be so heartless to the point that you do not want a 74yrs old man, to rest. The future is for the youthful, and Buhari can not design a future he might not live in, so I personally think this is enough ground for him to retire and go to rest at Daura.

Secondly, Buhari has not kept any of the promises he made to the voters except the fight against corruption which he is executing very well, but also very biased. Amaechi is his Minister, Fashola is there, and Tinubu is there and I am not sure they are Holy.

What of the herdsmen killings ? What of SARS ? What of Unemployment stats ? What of zero blueprint ? What of him spending undisclosed billions on Health ? Do we not need a healthy President who will not waste the scarce resources to sustain his endocrine system ?

I know you are paid, because I see no reason you shouldnt be paid for your support and loyalty to APC, but now you are disappointed. Just earn your pay and be less emotional, cos you have done your job. It is not your fault that APC has failed woefully to put their house in order. APC, is inexperienced.

You must accept that APC has failed. Even the Majority Leader has also failed woefully.

I recommend that you decamp to PDP, to save yourself the heartache to come in 2019.

APC can not win the next election, because they will not be able to rig and go scot-free. Remember, we can all fire AK47 if need be.

Thank you for reading.

My only wish is that she reads this with open mind.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by musa234(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
This girl has become a nuisance to this great forum.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by tinsel: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2018
I am surprised why Buhari with all his power is not able to remove Saraki in the past 3 years. He is just lucky Tinubu did not also decamp. This would have finished him. Tinubu saw this coming and Buhari's inner chamber labelled him a saboteur.
Now we have seen the mess. This government is having issue and not performing due to sabotage of Saraki and co in the national assembly.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by beautyhound(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Amarabae:
Madam Lauretta Onochie. Take heart. This your moniker name is funny. Stop embarrassing yourself and go and sleep
hi beautiful Nurse
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by meforyou1(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
TimFisher2:

Anuofia!

ngeneukwenu is a man

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by fabianjay101(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

MIYETTI ALLAH people are speaking english grin ..go impeach Saraki make we see
yes ooo, make them try am make we see..
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Temptee101(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
TimFisher2:

Anuofia!

grin grin grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Charly68: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2018
There are so many Mumu in that house of senate I think..Saraki has jazzed them..may be they have eaten his free food and chicken & so become imbecilic
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by divinelove(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Zero sense

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Mokuwe: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
YOU NAILED IT HERE
TimeMachine:

Thank you for reading.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by FBIL: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Ngeneukwenu (Lauretra ) take heart,it has been a really bad week for u

Take Palm wine to cool tmeper
Ngeneukwenu is a shrine with occultic followers. Why did Lauretta de drunkard decide to use that as her profile name? Ugly women no send! grin
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by jimjemo: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by bejeria101(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2018
TimFisher2:

Anuofia!

Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by sweetgala(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

It's nothing to do with a plan to impeach Saraki, but when citizens ignore their duty to ensure representatives in the National assembly are up to the tasks and engaging in the duties as stipulated by law therein comes rascality and stoppage of effective governance.

How can the highest paid group of parliamentarians on the planet spend the least amount of time seating and discussing issues of national importance, and the people are not lined up in front of NASS revolting? The little time less than 180days yearly they spend in legislative chambers is used discussing political issues. That is why top-level civil servants have been fleecing this country dry, why MDAs are not performing their duties and why over the last 18 years less than 70% of the annual budget has been actioned yet the balance is never returned to the FG account.

The people of this nation deserve the condition they find themselves in, I have no an iota of blame to direct at the politicians.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by sweetgala(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Mokuwe:
YOU NAILED IT HERE

Jide Otitoju recently said "the pursuit of knowledge is the only way to defeat ignorance", the national elections coming next year is very important and the NASS should treat the matter of budgeting for this event with urgency. 200 Billion represents a circa 23% decrease in the expenditure compared to previous elections in the face of inflation. In both 2015 and 2011 much more was spent on election by the FG.

I'll also remind you that Hilary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are within the age bracket of Buhari while Teresa May is not far behind. The current PM of Malaysia Mahathir Mohamad is much holder than all above mentioned and his appearance on the scene is considered a breath of air in a rather polluted environment. There is nowhere in the world where the brand of ageism you profers is accepted.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Sis, Calm down, his actions may not be needed... they can do no nothing ... the time is not far; watch as the drama unfolds. please understand that the name Buhari, is a Party of its own. if a man can be in a non consequential party and got 12millon votes , girl just watch!!! the only thing they can do is to stop Buhari from contesting otherwise he will win!!! as for the NASS, I know they are dumb but I did not know they are this dumb
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=bejeria101 post=69916518][/quote]

did you just say that about a woman... I am being to think you are born of a man hummmmmmmmmm
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=bejeria101 post=69916518][/quote]

did you just say that about a woman... I am being to think you are born of a man hummmmmmmmmm
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by waveman2: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2018
APC and rascality are like 5&6 but they forget that saraki is 1000miles ahead of them all. In this country there is freedom of association and pdp obeyed that even in tambuwal,s case.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by Softness147: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Cant u see u are the one not understanding the game.
As u said,they will write him to resume and if he refused.
Ok,The APC plan is to impeach Saraki.How do u intend to carry out the impeachment if he is present.?
What they want is to sneak into the chembers and impeach him.
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by StillX10(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2018
OP is obviously pained
Re: Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job by edupedia: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
August is really bad for zombies o

...keep making yourself and your looting mentors happy on air and wind... Bubu is going to get the biggest landslide ever seen in this country....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.