Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (67845 Views)

Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
We biafrans are stupid for supporting Saraki a Fulani man. How does his defection bring biafra? We just wasted Nnamdi kanu's life for nothing sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
hmn. I will not vote saraki and his boys. #sarakimustgo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by donsolo4u2c(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Are you a final year student writing PROJECT?
TAKE YOUR TIME TO EXPLORE THIS WEBSITE https://www.schoolprojecttopics.com/ways-to-get-project-topics-and-materials-in-nigeria-for-final-year-students/. Also hire researchers
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
imam07:
I bet u, more than half of this crowd will vote bukola in 2019. If u know u know.

Half of which crowd?

This one?

https://video.facc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/38128123_1975357469428700_8544715664479223808_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjg1OCwicmxhIjo5NDcsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeGdOlynoNuWzLuoQs36fKaDMngXMbk_8gK-zQfqmH3RqcpnndKf_7d22coXYHfVMGpgJJa6JG-Sn0oldHiUr_0H1tHdBJZatMNCb1YE75HjzomJqrFeu66mOqrOazwL4Cg&oh=a9282e2fdab54d070c3850471393cf4e&oe=5B623C4C

Or this one?

https://video.facc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/38092119_1813432915421551_8753924101287968768_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjQ0OCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeHWNvidt7Sv7wSQ6vNBaLcxo7P5a4fvoPtl93-JkK8dp52MVj7aoePPE7Yk2SqDqrVMkTZFc2RaiqD_M1viH7IhNprT5FbsCfwj8FYEWud7L9PNX55KPVQKW3rNR5TUDa4&oh=af3b0b15fdbb5da0f560d1b05345a75d&oe=5B6251C9

Sarakis political career has been physically, spiritually and politically destroyed.

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by windwayltd: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
NA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PDP WILL FEEL MORE PAINS AS THE DAY GOES.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by GentlePEACE: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Come to this thread and watch the video. Listen to all the shouts and chants.

SARAKI OLE!
PDP OLE!
SECONDUS OLE!

and so many more.

The saraki dynasty is officially buried in kwara.

https://www.nairaland.com/4651993/record-breaking-crowd-protest-against

and you said they are pdp members, how can they protest against their party calling them OLE.. My friend those guys were paid by apc to do such, infact you are in connection to this.

Apc should move on and accept that Saraki is gone for good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Peacemaker5128: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
fairfora:
These pictures were taken from one of the previous APC campaign rallies in Ilorin, not a recent one OP
Those pictures were taken today you pig and idiot

10 Likes

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by centoke30(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

SARAKI OLE!
PDP OLE!
SECONDUS OLE!

and so many more.

Your a baby politician sha, so because Saraki left your party that's why his dynasty has died in Karate? so you are not supporting his sister ni?
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by codedthingzzzzz: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
I have the live video , the crowd is not much , where did u get this pictures from @nairaland hv collect bribe oooooo....quote author=RisMas post=69900583]No one amongst them got a dime to participate in the struggle. It was a massive turn out as they walked from Geri-Alimi down to Post Office sending liberation message loud and clear that the game is up for the devil holding the State to ransom.

#KwaraShallBeGreat
#KwaraMustChange
#KwaraRebirthIsNonnegotiable

Source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2077082419029738&id=100001840001772[/quote]
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
windwayltd:
NA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PDP WILL FEEL MORE PAINS AS THE DAY GOES.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

My brother Buhari is a movement.

Here is one of the masterminds

The former Vice Chancellor University of Ilorin, Prof. Shuaib Oba Abdulraheem (Talba Ngari) has directed all his supporters nationwide to immediately relinquish their membership from Peoples Democratic Party PDP.

This development was as a result of political situation in Kwara State which allowed looters of our treasury to find their way back to PDP. Prof. Oba in his statement vowed that he will never be in the same political party with Sen. Bukola
Saraki and his co-looters. The Don emphasized that, he has also relinquished his membership of PDP immediately Sen. Bukola Saraki and Gov. Abdulfatai Ahmed announced their defection to the Peoples Democratic Party PDP and
join All Progress Congress APC.

Prof. Oba Abdulraheem however, rejected the posted statement credited to him on the social media that, he will not quit PDP and work with Hon. Minister for information and culture, Alhaji Lai Muhammad. He said and I quote " WHOEVER POSTED THAT TRASH MUST BE OUT OF HIS MIND". Prof. Oba emphasized that, Alhaji Lai Muhammad had been his good friend for more than a decade despite different political affiliation. Since both of us are pursuing
homogeneous objectives towards the development of Kwara State at large, definitely we can be in the same political party and and work together in APC.

Finally, Prof. urged all Kwarans to remain calm and rest assured that Almighty God is in control of every situation and pray to Him to lead us to right and successful path.

Prof. Shuaib O. Abdulraheem (Talba Ngari )

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Now this is what we call Massive ..... shocked shocked

Saraki about to be dethroned...

Lauretta O, I sight you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Charly68: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki has never allowed their votes to count from the onset,I said it that the game will change

9 Likes

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
RisMas:

Guy, i was there life, the whole town was shutdown, dont be biase. Watch the video, abi u dont have data ni?

Watch live video here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2076457892425524&id=100001840001772

Watch recorded video where they even shout Saraki ole today here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2158817517492804&id=100000937316040

Thank

Life Ko, death ni

This crowd ain't massive, dey r the apologetic ones to Oyedepo, fmr PDP Kwara chairman

The Lion is back, dey needed to pave way.
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
With federal might and 40% real support, Saraki dynasty can be wiped overnight and they become commoners like every other Kwara citizen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
GentlePEACE:

and you said they are pdp members, how can they protest against their party calling them OLE.. My friend those guys were paid by apc to do such, infact you are in connection to this.

Apc should move on and accept that Saraki is gone for good.

Am.I the Op? When did I say they were PDP members.

PDP members or not, all PDP political structures in kwara have been effectively dissolved and collapsed into APC as directed by the PDP party chairman in Kwara and I quote

"The PDP in Kwara State now is made up of those who lost but rigged the last LG Elections in the State. We are not in the APC to share positions, we are there to join forces with other patriots to free Kwara. Kwara freedom is a task that must be achieved in 2019.

We pledge our total loyalty and commitment to this cause, we are under the leadership of Muhammadu Buhari who we now see as Kwara's Liberator in Chief....".

-By Iyiola Oyedepo -Immediate Past PDP Chairman in Kwara State who recently decamped to the APC

18 Likes

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by demitola(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
This Saraki 007 should go and ask Fayose Oshoko in Ekiti. The people are wiser now, their eyes wide opened. Political colonization of the masses by the mighty few is newly rejected now!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by salford: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
No wonder the sister said she is staying in APC.
Butterflyleo:

SARAKI OLE!
PDP OLE!
SECONDUS OLE!

and so many more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Omobada(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
fairfora:
These pictures were taken from one of the previous APC campaign rallies in Ilorin, not a recent one OP

continue deceiving yourself and gullible ones.
I was there live. no b dem say

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
salford:
No wonder the sister said she is staying in APC.

She is obviously smarter and has her ears closer to the ground than saraki.

She would have suffered political suicide if she had defected to PDP.

Now the Kwarans know she just might not be a betrayer of their trust after all and would this time exercise their Democratic rights and actually make their votes count as they vote her in

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kwarans and their typical Oyo accent.
Saraki better brace up, if the opposition can pull this numbers in his stronghold in ilorin, then he is got is work cut out.
If APC fields Dele Belgore then Saraki should just bother himself with his senatorial seat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by drlateef: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
LUGBE:

What is massive about market place, please the earlier you accept the challenge ahead, the better.

You will go to market and take a picture and come here to tag it massive

I understand how painful thing can be for you. But we cannot help to stop your wailing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Ikpewe: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
fairfora:
OGA FEAR CATCH ME 4 D KIND LIE U BLOW. CHOI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
I AM VERY SURE NA #1,000 DEY WILL COLLECT EACH FOR THIS PROTEST, GERI ALIMI TO POST OFFICE FAR WALLAHI NO BE SMALL TRECK
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by drlateef: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

She is obviously smarter and has her ears closer to the ground than saraki.

She would have suffered political suicide if she had defected to PDP.

Now the Kwarans know she just might not be a betrayer of their trust after all and would this time exercise their Democratic rights and actually make their votes count as they vote her in

She is going to Senate no doubt. Bukola and Gbemisola are the greatest enemies of same parents in modern politics. Bukola has the curse of his father on his head, he will never succeed for betraying and humiliating his dead father. He has dug his political grave.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by GentlePEACE: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Am.I the Op? When did I say they were PDP members.

PDP members or not, all PDP political structures in kwara have been effectively dissolved and collapsed into APC as directed by the PDP party chairman in Kwara and I quote

"The PDP in Kwara State now is made up of those who lost but rigged the last LG Elections in the State. We are not in the APC to share positions, we are there to join forces with other patriots to free Kwara. Kwara freedom is a task that must be achieved in 2019.

We pledge our total loyalty and commitment to this cause, we are under the leadership of Muhammadu Buhari who we now see as Kwara's Liberator in Chief....".

-By Iyiola Oyedepo -Immediate Past PDP Chairman in Kwara State who recently decamped to the APC
where is his pride? And you think he wasn't paid very high for him to utter or decamp as a chairman.. My brother politics is a dirty game, a game of benefit, it now left for us not to be fooled. Both parties are cheat, but apc is cunny.

Let me tell what u dont know, there is high poverty rate in kwara, i know this because i studied there. You cant walk for 10min and you wont find beggers following u. Both old and young, married and unmarried.

Dont you wonder how Buhari is so interested on this matter than the killings from herdsmen. Shine your eye. Nigerians are been scammed
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
When the downfall of a man is inevitable, his own house starts initiate his downfall and the external forces builds on the foundation laid by his own house enemies. And when your downfall starts from your own house, no external force can rescue you.

R.I.P to Saraki political career.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
See anti PMB...they are not happy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by everozone: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
It's game over for APC.They should console themselves and take heart.Anywhere I sympathise with them for the great Ioss.
Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC na party??

For example nw,...u go to Mile 1 mkt in Port Harcourt & snap pishure....nxt tin u cal it a massive protest.

APC don cast finish.....infact d thunder wey go fire dem next yr ehn dey for India dey undergo plastic surgery.

Mtcheeeeewwwww!!!!!! angry angry

1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
GentlePEACE:

where is his pride? And you think he wasn't paid very high for him to utter or decamp as a chairman.. My brother politics is a dirty game, a game of benefit, it now left for us not to be fooled. Both parties are cheat, but apc is cunny.

Let me tell what u dont know, there is high poverty rate in kwara, i know this because i studied there. You cant walk for 10min and you wont find beggers following u. Both old and young, married and unmarried.

Dont you wonder how Buhari is so interested on this matter than the killings from herdsmen. Shine your eye. Nigerians are been scammed

Ogbeni he wasn't paid A DIME. He and SARAKI have never seen eye to eye and have never shared the same political platform.

If saraki moves to apc immediately he would move out to PDP and now that saraki has foolishly moved to PDP he shook his own tables by himself and all the party structures he hoped would back him have dumped him.

APC has kicked him out

PDP kwara has kicked him out and joined the APC

FG has denied him and he has lost federal backing.

He is now a political orphan with almost no electoral value. grin

These are a few of the big wigs who have switched loyalties to APC from PDP kwara

1) Oyedepo Iyiola Akogun-PDP chairman, kwara state.

2) Isa Bio Ibrahim-former minister for transport

3) Senator Mohammed Ahmed-Former senator

4) Senator Simon Ajibola- former senator and 2015 PDP Governorship candidate

5)Mohammed Bolaji-Former speaker of kwara state house of assembly.

6) Jafar Bio Ibrahim- former assembly and commissioner for Agriculture

7) Moshood Mustapha-immediate past Saraki's S.A on special duties

8 ) Lukman Mustapha- Governorship candidate under PDP

9) Senator Makanjuola Ajadi- Former senator and S.A to Good luck Jonathan.

10) Ganiyu Cook Olododo-Former SSG to Saraki

11) Joel Ogundeji-Former deputy Governor to Bukola Saraki

All have ported sharp sharp. Saraki is a demonic soul in kwara and no sane person would want to associate with him there. Do you recall he was stoned the last time he went to illorin?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
As of right now there is no single PDP political structure in kwara state. All have been collapsed into APC

By defacto, Kwara is officially won by APC even before the elections. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by isahsalee: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
fairfora:

Continue deceiving yourself

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.