Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? (1562 Views)

Will You Be Shocked If Buhari Announces This Man As His Preferred Candidate? / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
From ongoing developments in the ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC), will you be shocked if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu dumps the party, even if he didnt join PDP?

Who wants yo to remain in a sinking ship?

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is he my father?

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by amaniro: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nope....

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Kaymercury(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
he would never do that

4 Likes

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by PapalsBull(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
nairavsdollars:
From ongoing developments in the ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC), will you be shocked if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu dumps the party, even if he didnt join PDP?

Who wants yo to remain in a sinking ship?
[/s]
Do you believe that pdp will win 2019 presidential election grin?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Sharpshooota: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
I won't be shocked if he leaves....

Infact there is a great possibility of him leaving since Buhari has gone back to his old ways of London hospital visiting.... With elections coming up...
Jagaban is surely porting
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Sharpshooota: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kaymercury:
he would never do that

Are you aware that Jagaban is an afonja?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by BetterKola: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
I won't be shocked if he dumps APC. The issue of Shock can only arise if Jagaban decides to Join PDP

Dumping Apc and Joining PDP are two different thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Kaymercury(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Are you aware that Jagaban is an afonja?
he's not a prostitute type politician.i don't think DEFECTION is in his book.he will work vigorously for state elections but for presidency,I doubt that due to all the sidelines he received from buhari in the past payback time I guess.currently,buhari is an orphan only God can save him

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by fergie001: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
BitterKola has said it all...
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by SternProphet: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
OP;

There comes a time where one has to use No.6. Politics is not stupidity business..
Tinubu is the current winner in APC.
The losers are the Senators, SP Saraki, Chairman Oyegun, Senator Kwakwanso. I still don't understand Tambuwal. Atiku I understand.

WHY would a winner leave his prize and join losers who are protesting their losses by joining the opposing party?.

Always on Nairaland, kids who don't understand the game of politics starting threads or commenting childishly
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2018
You are the ignoramus here. Tinubu winner in a party that is on deathbed. Maybe you don't know that many more politicians will still defect. You think Tinubu is interested in APC crap? All that matters to him is his interest and political future. If push comes to shove, he will dump Buhari like used sanitary pad

SternProphet:
OP;

There comes a time where one has to use No.6. Politics is not stupidity business..
Tinubu is the current winner in APC.
The losers are the Senators, SP Saraki, Chairman Oyegun, Senator Kwakwanso. I still don't understand Tambuwal. Atiku I understand.

WHY would a winner leave his prize and join losers who are protesting their losses by joining the opposing party?.

Always on Nairaland, kids who don't understand the game of politics starting threads or commenting childishly

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by udemzyudex(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Kaymercury:
he's not a prostitute type politician.i don't think DEFECTION is in his book.he will work vigorously for state elections but for presidency,I doubt that due to all the sidelines he received from buhari in the past payback time I guess.currently,buhari is an orphan only God can save him

If he is not a prostitute why did he leave AD, why did he decide to join hands with ANPP, CPC, nPDP etc?

This is naija politic oo
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by ORIENTATION101: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

If he is not a prostitute why did he leave AD, why did he decide to join hands with ANPP, CPC, nPDP etc?

This is naija politic oo
he left Ad after obasanjo bought some leaders of the party he didnt join the imcubent party instead he created his own party which have gone global now.
Only a fool will think tinubu will leave apc
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by ORIENTATION101: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
You are the ignoramus here. Tinubu winner in a party that is on deathbed. Maybe you don't know that many more politicians will still defect. You think Tinubu is interested in APC crap? All that matters to him is his interest and political future. If push comes to shove, he will dump Buhari like used sanitary pad

how is the party with majority in senate ,house of rep and 22 states out of 35 on death bed
I guess ur brain is working anti clockwisegrin

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by udemzyudex(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
he left Ad after obasanjo bought some leaders of the party he didnt join the imcubent party instead he created his own party which have gone global now.
Only a fool will think tinubu will leave apc

Why did he leave to form another party?
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by ORIENTATION101: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Why did he leave to form another party?
read my comment again this time slowly if you didnt find the answer .refund the fees your parents spent on you
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
read my comment again this time slowly if you didnt find the answer .refund the fees your parents spent on you

Your dumb bro, I ask a question and you can't answer me. Now let me tell you why he went on to form his own party. He did that because of his own interest.

He join hands to form APC because of his own interest, if you're defending a Nigerian politician who considers his own interest first and boasting he can't decamp then you're a slowpoke.
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by ORIENTATION101: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Your dumb bro, I ask a question and you can't answer me. Now let me tell you why he went on to form his own party. He did that because of his own interest.

He join hands to form APC because of his own interest, if you're defending a Nigerian politician who considers his own interest first and boasting he can't decamp then you're a slowpoke.
olodo you quote a post i answer same question .must everybody spoon feed you because you re brain dead.

Tinubu left AD after obasanjo bought the leadership of the party in order to get to tinubu after he made all attempt to hijack lagos and failed.

Tinubu left the party for the sabtouers and obj stooge and that was the end of party .he formed his own party ACN in 2006 which eventually conquered south west and had governors all over the six geopolitical zones .and the party with the minority of lawmakers in both senate and house of rep before the merger in 2014.

So only an slowpoke who call tinubu political prostitute when he has never defect to any party in his political career

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo you quote a post i answer same question .must everybody spoon feed you because you re brain dead.

Tinubu left AD after obasanjo bought the leadership of the party in order to get to tinubu after he made all attempt to hijack lagos and failed.

Tinubu left the party for the sabtouers and obj stooge and that was the end of party .he formed his own party ACN in 2006 which eventually conquered south west and had governors all over the six geopolitical zones .and the party with the minority of lawmakers in both senate and house of rep before the merger in 2014.

So only an slowpoke who call tinubu political prostitute when he has never defect to any party in his political career

You're a slowpoke oga.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by ORIENTATION101: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're a slowpoke oga.
e pain am brain dead slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Meritbaba(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Why will he leave when he is winning
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
e pain am brain dead slowpoke

Keep consoling yourself.
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2018
He is a dumb jackass. Sure he is one of BMC guys who collect 5k stipends monthly

udemzyudex:

Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by Kaymercury(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're a slowpoke oga.
stop disgracing yourself MR
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Kaymercury:
stop disgracing yourself MR

I think you should take your advice else where MR, he insult me first but you're too dumb to see that.
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by bobnatlo(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2018
No I'll not!
Re: Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? by ORIENTATION101: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Keep consoling yourself.
ode

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? / Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future / See How Apc Are Voting In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.