Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change (967 Views)

TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by youngberry001(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
A lot has been going on in the lives of crossdresser and the only African Male Barbie, Bobrisky born Okuneye Idris– according to her (since she now has a v*gina),she wants to give birth and has been on that lately.
She took to her Social Media platforms to engage her female fans on being a woman— menstruation generally, days they take and if they have any cramps.“As from today on, my second name on Instagram is Adufe,” he said in a video shared to Instagram.
“Adufe simply means they are rushing you. Everybody wants to date you. Everybody wants… they want to feel you.”

https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2018/08/01/bobrisky-reveals-change-genitl-wish-baby-name-change/

Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by Shelumiel: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abomination
Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by Truths22(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
I'm just tired of this retard
Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by thesicilian: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
The guy is just trying to make ends meet.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
This dude thrives on attention.The only reason it (I no know em gender) conjure up inane things to post on social media pages is because it knows that it will get attention and reactions from Nigerians.Deprive it of attention and watch the name Brobisky pummel into oblivion.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by waploger(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
youngberry001:
A lot has been going on in the lives of crossdresser and the only African Male Barbie, Bobrisky born Okuneye Idris– according to her (since she now has a v*gina),she wants to give birth and has been on that lately.
She took to her Social Media platforms to engage her female fans on being a woman— menstruation generally, days they take and if they have any cramps.“As from today on, my second name on Instagram is Adufe,” he said in a video shared to Instagram.
“Adufe simply means they are rushing you. Everybody wants to date you. Everybody wants… they want to feel you.”

https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2018/08/01/bobrisky-reveals-change-genitl-wish-baby-name-change/

boss man abeg i need your assistance .
Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by youngberry001(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
waploger:

boss man abeg i need your assistance .
my man wetin dey xup nah,,,,

abeg talk am.....
Re: Bobrisky Reveals A Change In His Genit*l, The Wish To Have A Baby, A Name Change by waploger(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
youngberry001:
my man wetin dey xup nah,,,,

abeg talk am.....

na 2k i need sir... i no know if you fit assist me?

(1) (Reply)

Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 / Wizkid Is Curse & Teniola Should Focus On Songwriting Than Artiste-osagie Alonge / Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw Is Looking Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.