Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Register For The Next Titan Season 5 To Win N5m Cash And A Brand New Ford Ranger - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Register For The Next Titan Season 5 To Win N5m Cash And A Brand New Ford Ranger (680 Views)

Next Titan Audition / Register For Training At AAA Catering Academy / Register For Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Next Titan Season 5 To Win N5m Cash And A Brand New Ford Ranger by marooh: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
The Next Titan Season 5 Enugu Auditions will be holding this week! Enugu!! BE READY!! 

THE NEXT TITAN is back for the 5th season scouting for ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to demonstrate their entrepreneurial acumens with unbeatable business ideas, commercial insight and business savvy to stay out of eviction to win N5,000,000 and a brand new car for the support of their business.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-VcVzCUsAjm4/W2G3S_YVlII/AAAAAAAAGjc/lAsbmPLw4SgsAMhW3mcZ1wAIb-G4P11xACLcBGAs/s320/Heritage%2Bbank.jpg[/img]Register for The Next Titan Season 5 to win N5m Cash and a brand new Ford Ranger car (auditions start)

Eligibility 
Participation in this Reality Show is opened to every Nigerian citizen irrespective of Race, Gender, Tribe, Ethnicity or Religion between the ages of 21 to 40 years. Participation is opened to Nigerians in the Diaspora provided they meet the eligibility requirements and are willing and able to cover their own travel expenses to and fro. 

Every participant is expected to have either a great business idea or an existing business to pump a sum of Five Million Naira

Where are the Audition Centres? 
Abuja, 
Port Harcourt,
 Enugu 
 Lagos
Enugu audition 
3rd August 2018. (friday)‎
Blue island hotel and Suites. ‎
8 am
‎Go to www.thenexttitan.com for more info
http://thenexttitan.com/register/  to register.

#NextTitan5 #auditions #HeritageBank #Entrepreneurship #enugu
Re: Register For The Next Titan Season 5 To Win N5m Cash And A Brand New Ford Ranger by Greenlantan(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
H
Re: Register For The Next Titan Season 5 To Win N5m Cash And A Brand New Ford Ranger by Chiefhaywhy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Greenlantan:
hahaha...you won't understand bro, I didn't come here for alabi, rather I came here to read past posts on the thread and how people where taunting me with Vitiligo and some even went further to post pictures.. Lol

A certain guy in the food section tried to do the same and received a very profound scolding from members of the thread... Whereas on this thread the peeps where giving them the go ahead finger..liking their post and stuff...it irks me tho, seeing that different groups contains a particular gathering of people.

Seeing the food section is filled with people advanced in age, mind, understanding and intelligence, while on here we have the exact opposite.

They are still my brothers, afoltundeseun Donpikko liamm Promisious thankusir iamjix Rb007 Irepmycity Chiefheywhy lhimeet Chewbacca chiefhaywhy and a host of others who deemed it fit to play the body shaming card...i just went through their posts and saw what they contained..lol

There where still some good eggs in any case, I saw them wealth7, locust mrjames007 Froosevelt.

If there is anything I learnt from the divergence in the reactions that where given it is that the gathering of gamblers is characterized by hostility or more euphemistically I'll like to call it ignorance.

I'm taking a walk in the park and I see a man with bumps and unusual growth on his head and face and we have a little disagreement, then I say, just look how big the bumps on your face are.. Hahaha I think you should consider committing suicide because if I were you that is what I would i would have done..lol

And then go to the guys facebook timeline and post his pics on his wall and say hello people this is how your friend looks like, can you see those huge bumps on his face pls unfriend him Asap....and then after repeating this for sometime, I go to bed with a big smile on my face and say to myself wow I really had him today..I'm the real MVP and then the next day I do the same thing.

I must be so proud of myself, the next day I walk into a bar to have a drink and the bar man puts on his TV and changes the station to the local news channel and I hear the following words 'Man diagnosed with bumps on his face and head has been found to have committed suicide by drug overdose in his apartment'...and then I say to myself.. Wow I really did it, I won, he has finally committed suicide, nobody messes with me and goes Scott free.

And me basking in the euphoria of the moment, and drunk on whiskey, knowing that I gave someone a sly tongue which eventually made him commit suicide..

I staggered forth towards the highway in an attempt to cross over to the other side of the road and less aware that there is a drunk truck driver approaching me ...i get hit by the truck driver, who absconds immediately after hitting me, as I lay on the ground motionless and mesmerized with an array of broken bones...i was dying.

A good samaritan calls an ambulance which speedily arrives and takes me to the hospital, the doctors try their best to revive me but the bleeding just couldn't stop... And there on the hospital bed I think to myself... So this is how I die...is this coincidence or a mere occurrence of nature, I hope I see the guy with bumps on his head and apologize to him for all the words I said...i wish I could turn back the hands of time, but no, it has happened and nothing can be done about that.

I slowly see life slipping away from my fingers but the only wish I had was to make things right, I shouldn't have said those words, but this is it.

The doctors hear the beeping sound and say we've lost him, they wrap me up in a bag and take me to the morgue...and so I remain, without consciousness, idle and never to be revived.

*let love abide in our hearts*

#one love

TissuePaper Stop trying to play the VICTIM card.

You were the one who deemed it fit to troll people going about their daily business.

No one would have known about your vitiligo if you if you didn’t go and abuse other people in the first place , you even went as LOW as insulting Lhimeet twins and their dead parents.

Now you seek pity..smh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Proposes To Boyfriend With House Deed And BMW Keys / Arise Walk: Dr. Siju Iluyomade Lead Governors’ Wives, Celebrities, On Fitness. / Bp Oil Spill In New Mexico.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.