Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,855 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo (35519 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by GistMeMore: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Port Harcourt 1st son Duncan Mighty whose fans argued of Wizkid reviving his music career in his hit single 'Fake Love' has now become rave of the moment as he shares cute photo kissing his mum. He wrote with caption;

At work @mightycrete #bestgiftoflife Thank you mama for the 9months u carried me through... No one knows all the suffer and the pains u went tru....... Me LiFe My BLESSINGS MY MAMA #happy new month.... #mymamachopmymoneyasyoulike pls follow @duncanmightynews

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/singer-duncan-mighty-kisses-mum-adorable-photo

16 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by GistMeMore: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok, good

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Bluezy13(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm...

Thank goodness!! I didn't think what I was about thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Oyindidi(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nothing special about the peck
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by omoyankee3(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Mutemenot(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy see Duncan finger like who dey push truck own grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You will see how special this is when your son becomes successful and gives you one

WHY MUST MEN SUFFER WHERE IS THE FATHER NOW!! HIN DON DIE. CHAI!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

29 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by sheguy(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
The hand work of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
I respect men that love their mum more than any slay queen or wife. No woman can ever take my place in my son's heart.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Jh0wsef(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
THE ONLY FEMALE WHO DESERVES MY SWEAT IS MY MOTHER.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by kennosklint(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Naso life be
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Towncrier007(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

And your own mother is dying of starvation, yet u are hating.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by henroe2k2(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
So lovely.... Oluwa bless my hustle like wene migbhty....

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SEONaijaExpert: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
Grateful son cheesy

To those who still got a momma. Appreciate her!

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by 400billionman: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Fine mother the real slay mama
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Nightmareo07: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

Stop hating I tot u are a mom undecided
If I call u my gf now u go vex
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by largeman4u(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
sweet mother

we love you from www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by sarahade(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
N.a. so
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by DonMoga(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
HIS GF BE LIKE ''YES CHOP ALONE''

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by 400billionman: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Fine mother the real slay mama
sheguy:
cheesy
Mutemenot:
cheesy grin
Jh0wsef:
sheguy:
G
See them leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by chikeze(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2018
The joy of a mother. Mama enjoy nah ya time. cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by idonhammer: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2018
This guy no get dress sense at all
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Baroba(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
One of the true Nigerian artist that never got the recognition his massive talent deserves, unfortunately Nigerians enjoy tugba gba meaningless noise..

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2018
This is warning to all fathers in the house, mothers are the most adored and preferred by stupid children who are quick to forget how we skinned our kneels, sow our hands on blades, jump in moving molue busses just to put food on their tables so that you children can be alive, we pay the school feeds and etc. Now where is the appreciation? only mother? she has succeeded in turning you guys against us the fathers so that they can eat the outcome of the sweat of fathers alone?

Be wise , what is good for goose is good for gander.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by smart3856jbb: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Me nko tongue
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:
THE ONLY FEMALE WHO DESERVES MY SWEAT IS MY MOTHER.
yinmu

Wait until they come and shake the booty for you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by AntiZombie: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
This is warning to all fathers in the house, mothers are the most adored and preferred by stupid children who are quick to forget

lol

Fathers are really underated sha

they pay fees and feed kids, but cause they are so busy and mothers have more time for the kids

in the end only mums get all the praise

not fair sha

16 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
This is warning to all fathers in the house, mothers are the most adored and preferred by stupid children who are quick to forget
what do fathers do? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie / Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA / Sandra Ifudu Warns Actors Against Forcefully Kisses On Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.