Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo (35429 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by oyoirabor: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
cheesy see Duncan finger like who dey push truck own grin

grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Whatever! some mothers can be annoying .
is that so?
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by dominique(f): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

If the mother is a good woman dad won't lay hand on her.

Is Duncan father alive ? you should ask first.

I wouldn't know if the dad is still alive but Duncan himself admitted that his dad abandoned his mum while she was pregnant with him and she struggled to raise him on her own. What kind of accolades does such father deserve?

Some mothers have subtle ways of deceiving you gullible children in hating dads.

A lot of humans act on what they see not what they hear. You can only twist a person's mind for so long if he or she is blind to what is happening around him or her.
My husband worked briefly in a hotel before gaining admission, he saw how the seemingly respectable dads in his area were fooling around with prostitutes. These are men with wives struggling to feed their kids at home yet they were splashing thousands on liquor and ashis. He told me that he saw first hand why children hardly value their dads when they're grown. Most Nigerian men suck at being husbands and fathers, yet are experts at playing the blame game when the children they treated poorly want nothing to do with them when they're old.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Truckpusher:
You obviously want your son to become a serial divorcee.

Your son should love you , but your husband should be in that special place so another woman will take your son's special place too.

Most marriages fail today because the MIL thinks she's in some sort of competition with the DIL.
Where was the wife when I carried my son for 9 months, birth him in pain and nurtured him. So she now want my son to love her more after all my sacrifice, kolewerk. He will love her but will love me more
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by jamace(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Gudlite: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I respect men that love their mum more than any slay queen or wife. No woman can ever take my place in my son's heart.

Woman, any man is expected to play a role of a husband and a son to his wife and mother respectively,Don't be selfish because you are married to another woman's son and your daughter will marry another woman's son.Don't overstep your boundary in your son's marriage because you don't want another woman to take your place in his heart.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Laple0541(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I respect men that love their mum more than any slay queen or wife. No woman can ever take my place in my son's heart.

Hope you never took your mother inlaw's place in your husband's heart, if you did that prayer will not be answered.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Laple0541:

Hope you never took your mother inlaw's place in your husband's heart, if you did that prayer will not be answered.
He loves his mum more than me and I encourage that

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Akshow: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
ur daughter in law is in trouble
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Akshow:
ur daughter in law is in trouble
If she respect herself no wahala

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
that has not answered my question. The question is WHAT DO FATHERS DO EXCLUDING IMPREGNATING THE WOMAN?
What else do women do apart from being a sperm recipient? tongue
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by centboy123456(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
This is warning to all fathers in the house, mothers are the most adored and preferred by stupid children who are quick to forget how we skinned our kneels, sow our hands on blades, jump in moving molue busses just to put food on their tables so that you children can be alive, we pay the school feeds and etc. Now where is the appreciation? only mother? she has succeeded in turning you guys against us the fathers so that they can eat the outcome of the sweat of fathers alone?

Be wise , what is good for goose is good for gander.

Godbless u for dis that why I always say anything I do I will always cum first no Matter what because na are days only mother take d credit dey children wick to forget there dad who work hard to make sure food is put on there table
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

I wouldn't know if the dad is still alive but Duncan himself admitted that his dad abandoned his mum while she was pregnant with him and she struggled to raise him on her own. What kind of accolades does such father deserve?

A lot of humans act on what they see not what they hear. You can only twist a person's mind for so long if he or she is blind to what is happening around him or her.
My husband worked briefly in a hotel before gaining admission, he saw how the seemingly respectable dads in his area were fooling around with prostitutes. These are men with wives struggling to feed their kids at home yet they were splashing thousands on liquor and ashis. He told me that he saw first hand why children hardly value their dads when they're grown. Most Nigerian men suck at being husbands and fathers, yet are experts at playing the blame game when the children they treated poorly want nothing to do with them when they're old.

Men are polygamous in nature and highly active sexually, that doesn't mean man should no take care of his home or provide for them but some foolish ones chosed not to care. That shouldn't be the reason of the hate, if woman has the opportunity she would do worse.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
centboy123456:

Godbless u for dis that why I always say anything I do I will always cum first no Matter what because na are days only mother take d credit dey children wick to forget there dad who work hard to make sure food is put on there table

God bless u too.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Truckpusher:
What else do women do apart from being a sperm recipient? tongue
I see that truck pushers will always remain truckpushers. wink

Zero intellect as usual. Anyway you shouldn't expect much from an ordinary truckpusher wink
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by mirexxx(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
This is warning to all fathers in the house, mothers are the most adored and preferred by stupid children who are quick to forget how we skinned our kneels, sow our hands on blades, jump in moving molue busses just to put food on their tables so that you children can be alive, we pay the school feeds and etc. Now where is the appreciation? only mother? she has succeeded in turning you guys against us the fathers so that they can eat the outcome of the sweat of fathers alone?

a mother's love ehn, it's just priceless.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
mirexxx:
a mother's love ehn, it's just priceless.

grin na ur pisure I rike pass grin

Make I pricerex u nau bikonu!
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Laple0541(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

He loves his mum more than me and I encourage that

All the best.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Afonja007: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
but I hope you won't tell your husband or future husband to forget his family that they re witch
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Modarun(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Only a compound fool would believe Whizkid revived Duncan mighty career. Yeye people, they think everything revolves around Lagos. Who listens to Whizkid outside of Yoruba land? is it that rubbish Soco thats a song? Duncan is a Big boy, he has a construction company and so on. Just cos he took time out to face other things doesnt mean his career was dead. Fake Love would have been a hit wether Whizkid was on it or not, go listen to that song, whiz even dulled it for me. Whiz kid cant pull the kind of crowd Duncan pulls in the South South and East. Rubbish talk.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SonG113(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Modarun:
Only a compound fool would believe Whizkid revived Duncan mighty career. Yeye people, they think everything revolves around Lagos. Who listens to Whizkid outside of Yoruba land? is it that rubbish Soco thats a song? Duncan is a Big boy, he has a construction company and so on. Just cos he took time out to face other things doesnt mean his career was dead. Fake Love would have been a hit wether Whizkid was on it or not, go listen to that song, whiz even dulled it for me. Whiz kid cant pull the kind of crowd Duncan pulls in the South South and East. Rubbish talk.

just listen to yourself...everything u said is trash

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Didcot: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Duncan mighty.... Why does his hands look so crusty, like he has been working night shifts in a bakery preparing dough mixes?

SMH!
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by babakb: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

That is how GOD destined it to be, whatever a man does to his kids, the kids will always favour their Mom way ahead of their dad.
As a man ensure that you prepare for your old age, don't expect so much from your kids.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by swiz123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
that has not answered my question. The question is WHAT DO FATHERS DO EXCLUDING IMPREGNATING THE WOMAN?

Maybe you are pretending to be silly or you really are silly.

Most Wives are housewives...argue with your ancestors.

Do you think those petty care women show their children would be enough to make them become great in life.

If you were fooled by those shiits, I wasn't. I appreciate the man who paid my school fees more than the woman
Who gave me pocket-money

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
babakb:

That is how GOD destined it to be, whatever a man does to his kids, the kids will always favour their Mom way ahead of their dad.
As a man ensure that you prepare for your old age, don't expect so much from your kids.

Mmmmmmm salient... made more sense now.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by dominique(f): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

[s]Men are polygamous in nature and highly active sexually[/s], that doesn't mean man should no take care of his home or provide for them but some foolish ones chosed not to care. That shouldn't be the reason of the hate, if woman has the opportunity she would do worse.

Trash! Stop blaming lack of self control and discipline on nature.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by Tareguu: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
what do fathers do? undecided
Did you grow up as a child with your father.
No pun intended
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

Trash! Stop blaming lack of self control and discipline on nature.
grin ok
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by romeoetin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:
THE ONLY FEMALE WHO DESERVES MY SWEAT IS MY MOTHER.
that's wrong.
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
swiz123:

Do you think those petty care women show their children would be enough to make them become great in life.

If you were fooled by those shiits, I wasn't. I appreciate the man who paid my school fees more than the woman
Who gave me pocket-money

God bless your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
swiz123:

Who gave me pocket-money
*yawns*

Are you through?

So much emotions running wild without making any point at the end of the day.

Next!
Re: Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tareguu:

Did you grow up as a child with your father.

No pun intended
if you ask me, na who I go ask?

Go and ask omawonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony / 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Elsie Okpocha Rocks Graphic Print Jumpsuit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.