Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

So I Did Astra Project For Real. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / So I Did Astra Project For Real. (431 Views)

This Could Be The Story Changer Project For Your Financial Breakthrough in 2022 / Astra Successfully Reaches Orbit For The First Time With Latest Rocket Launch / We Implement Final Year ELECTRONIC Project For Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Did Astra Project For Real. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm Kraik, just wanna shares my personal experience.

I was scared, didn't wanna go far, I was scared of getting separated and trapped in some sphere beyond my physical body, I did few seconds outside of my body in my room

The feeling was strangely awesome, I felt totally uninfluenced from the force of gravity I mean, I was basically weightless.

Has any one ever journeyed far out of his/her body? I wanna engage in a long journey and of-course increase my knowledge of stuffs. I read many crazy stuffs about going far without proper mind.

Sharing how to successfully do that would be great.

Sorry for the disjointed write-up, I ain't a writer but a proper Techie.
Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by Dami12345: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let's communicate, I've read a lot on all this but am afraid to try,
How did you start ,
How did you feel.

What was the exact process you used?.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by devilmaycry: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dami12345:
Let's communicate, I've read a lot on all this but am afraid to try,
How did you start ,
How did you feel.

What was the exact process you used?.

Thanks for sharing.
a little advice....don't try it
Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Okay! Here we go...

I was curious about many things, experienced strange and paranormal activities(personal experience), so I began reading and trying to know who I'm really is/were, from what I've read so far, I realized that we could learn a lot about ourselves by travelling in and beyond time through astral projection. That's just the introsmiley

About starting, you have to put yourself in a very relaxed manner, from various folks out there, dawn is the best time for this. You have to put yourself in half-sleep mode whereby you're half asleep but yet, very conscious of your environs.

Another method which is try and tested by me is through sleep paralysis... Few days ago, I slept very late, before I knew I had sleep paralysis and voila I took the chance to force myself outta my body.

Lastly about the feeling, it was great, I didn't journeyed far so I can't really describe what's gon' happen out there. I also felt weightlessness. I was like a photon.

1 Like

Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by Dami12345: 5:17am On Aug 02, 2018
devilmaycry:
a little advice....don't try it

Thanks.
But I want to. I just need a way to safely do it.
Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by otipoju(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Never tried it, never will.

Had a cousin who was an Eckankar member.
He said the Greatest danger in astral travel is that if someone else Touches your body while you are out of it, the link will be broken and you won't be able to get back inside...so always do it with your door locked.
Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
otipoju:
Never tried it, never will.

Had a cousin who was an Eckankar member.
He said the Greatest danger in astral travel is that if someone else Touches your body while you are out of it, the link will be broken and you won't be able to get back inside...so always do it with your door locked.

Nice info bro! Thanks for this.
Re: So I Did Astra Project For Real. by Dami12345: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kraik:

Nice info bro! Thanks for this.

Thanks for the info.
I'll read up on how to relax.

What links/ forums do you use?

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass A Google Account On Android (FRP) / Snapchat Loses Huge Number Of Active Users / Rare Hawk From Finland Caught By Residents In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.