Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Disaster Called Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Disaster Called Ortom (2486 Views)

Exposed: The Disaster Of Akpabio Lies Coordinator Dr. Patrick Umoh / Bandits, Boko Haram And Almajiri, The Disaster Poised To Consume Nigeria / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disaster Called Ortom by Metuh: 4:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Chepos1:

Don't argue about wat u kno nothing or little about

Akume was a governor for two consecutive times and performed far better than Ortom and Suswam combined. The problem Benue ppl have with Akume is his plight to b the state political godfather which seems not to work for him but he don't want to accept that in gud fate.
As for Ortom, he should go and learn how to stage some acts from Fayose cus from all indications, he's still a learner. tongue
Are you now telling me Akume alone will defeat the Trio of Suswam, Ortom and David Mark?

1 Like

Re: The Disaster Called Ortom by Chepos1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Are you now telling me Akume alone will defeat the Trio of Suswam, Ortom and David Mark?

Re: The Disaster Called Ortom by Don27tiky(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Kdon2:

All these evil gang up will not bring Orton down. Your cheap blackmail and propaganda will fail by the grace of God almighty! Cannibals drinking blood in Benue in the name of herdsmen and their supporters will all perish like pharaoh perish before the very eyes of the children of Israel.
whats up with your governor(Ortom) ? Is he still the person you thought he was? How has he perform in your view? Be sincere bro.
Re: The Disaster Called Ortom by EmekaA125(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Most North-Central States are useless. Benue na worst. Useless State whose large female population are prostitutes and harlots collecting #300 Olosho work just to survive. No wonder there's high rate of HIV/AIDS in the State. Too bad
Re: The Disaster Called Ortom by EmekaA125(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2021
My concern is to move Igbo tribe carved into Benue to their rightful Ebonyi State. Benue can continue being useless and worthless for all I care. Nothing concern Igbo with Benue. So no Igbo ethnic clan should be in the State. Useless idiots. Umu ezi
Re: The Disaster Called Ortom by EmekaA125(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2021
I'm very very angry and upset at the same time hearing that some Igbo ethnic clan is existing in Benue and Kogi States. What the hell is Ohanaeze Ndigbo doing about it. Why would an Igbo group speaking Igbo language be in those two useless and worthless States. Gov Dave Umahi hasn't lived up to expectations as Igbo Leader and No 1 in the region. Igboland is falling apart under his watch and he's not doing anything about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Campaigning With 2023 Are Agents Of Retrogression – Olawepo-hashim / Tension As Rochas Loots Imo Dry & Stole All The Chairs At Conference Cente- pics / President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.