Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 (7320 Views)

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) ON 1st February 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Mubz(m): 4:30am On Jun 19, 2010
Bunch of hyped players with average skills, pschewww.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by princekevo(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2010
I dont know how to swear for this overrated England boys, with their rubbish kind of play. What was i thinking to bet my hard earned money on them? They made me lose my money jst like their colony Nigeria. This is the last time am putting my dime for any team in this WC fool of disappointments .[sigh!!] sad sad sad sad
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by RuuDie(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2010
Good play Algeria. . . . though I really felt they shoulda been more adventurous - they had England on the ropes and just didn't seem eager to go in for the kill!
The fear now is, against the US, they might not show this much passion and determination!
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by skynylaw: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2010
Rooney tought this is English football, where nobody marks him harder and he scores goals anyhow, THIS IS WORLD CUP ROONEY!
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2010
ENGLAND fans at least have something to smile about - Germany lost.
OK, so the Three Lions may have flopped in their awful 0-0 draw with Algeria - but we can take comfort in the Germans' 1-0 defeat to Serbia in Group D.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3020342/At-least-the-Germans-lost.html#comment-rig#ixzz0rGKm53b4

Buncha losers. Their consolation as a country is that Germany didn't win, Aint they ashamed of themselves?
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2010
England is a disgrace to their ancestors

And there was at least some comfort for the demoralised side yesterday . . . old foes Germany went down 1-0 to Serbia.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3020924/Furious-fan-in-England-dressing-room.html#ixzz0rHZoyQev
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Afam4eva(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

ENGLAND fans at least have something to smile about - Germany lost.
OK, so the Three Lions may have flopped in their awful 0-0 draw with Algeria - but we can take comfort in the Germans' 1-0 defeat to Serbia in Group D.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3020342/At-least-the-Germans-lost.html#comment-rig#ixzz0rGKm53b4

Buncha losers. Their consolation as a country is that Germany didn't win, Aint they ashamed of themselves?

Is England in the same group with Germany. How does Germany loosing concern those overated wimps.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Obodo999(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2010
Sagamite:

A team that has at least 6 world class players is not world class?

So which teams do you classify as world class?

what makes them world class and England not?

Not really, it is in Englands hands. It is not in Nigeria's hand.

England just needs to win, Nigeria needs Argentina to win for them.

Rubbish. You need to know that world class players does NOT make a world class team. Anyway, it is of your opinion that england players are "world class". I assume you live in England or you watch premier league and you can only admire what you see all the time.

Don't worry, Argentina will defeat Greece. I am not sure about your "world class" england beating Slovenia.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2010
Obodo999:

Rubbish. You need to know that world class players does NOT make a world class team. Anyway, it is of your opinion that england players are "world class". I assume you live in England or you watch premier league and you can only admire what you see all the time.

Don't worry, Argentina will defeat Greece. I am not sure about your "world class" england beating Slovenia.

Is this how they taught you in school? Just shout rubbish and throw wide conjectures?

I asked you very simple questions:

Show some intelligence and answer and don't just shout "Rubbish. You need to know that world class players does NOT make a world class team".
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Kilonso: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2010
Well, if you ask for my opinion, I think world class player's make world class team, even if not I all most or in all cases.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by newdeal(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2010
Egypt currently holds the African Nations Cup title, Algeria defeated Egypt in a tension soaked match to qualify for the world cup.
I wonder why anyone will imagine Algeria to be an easy walk over for ANY TEAM in this world, especially England where more than half of their football is played on the tabloids and electronic media.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by lizzybabe1(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2010
Sagamite:

A team that has at least 6 world class players is not world class?

Can you please name the 6 world-class players? No wonder they are not in hot demand in clubs outside of England. World-Class ko. tongue Don't believe the hype.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Kilonso: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Can you please name the 6 world-class players? No wonder they are not in hot demand in clubs outside of England. World-Class ko. tongue Don't believe the hype.

I do not agree with you. At least they have players who have won EPL and UEFA titles, and these players were very instrumental to their wins. So they are not hype but just not a team.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Gejeans(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
and i thought Super Eagles were the worst team so far, now am trying to make up my mind between them and d England team, they are just as pathetic and pedestrian in their approach. Am utterly disappointed in them.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Obodo999(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Kilonso:

Well, if you ask for my opinion, I think world class player's make world class team, even if not I all most or in all cases.

Don't confuse yourself. It is either world class players making world class team or NOT.

Sagamite:

Is this how they taught you in school? Just shout rubbish and throw wide conjectures?

I asked you very simple questions:

Show some intelligence and answer and don't just shout "Rubbish. You need to know that world class players does NOT make a world class team".

If you don't know how to identify a good team not to talk of a world class, then you are not support to be posting in this section.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by lyfe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
Did anybody see a bird hanging on the Algerian side for more than 20 Mins. The camera focused on it. I think this explains why England performed woefully like this.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by deor03(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
lyfe:

Did anybody see a bird hanging on the Algerian side for more than 20 Mins. The camera focused on it. I think this explains why England performed woefully like this.

So it no longer JABULANI or the Altitude?

It's now the Bird? grin grin
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
This World Cup is simply full of bad luck!

Good players are failing. . .stronger teams are failing.

Emmmm, When I stated "stronger" teams. . .Nigeria is excluded. grin grin grin

Seriously, what's happening? undecided
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2010
grin ovbhypd team. d cup belongs 2 d usual suspects: BRAZIL, ITALY OR GERMANY
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by A40(m): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2010
dayokanu:

This group was supposed to be
Don't mind them! If we start to explain how useless England is at footie eons would come and go. By the way where is that Elosela chick that wants us to stop w@nking over England?? England is a waste of w@nk
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2010
England was a big disappointment. . .

Anyway, it's better for me as an African.
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by MardiGras: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
mama-gee:

England was a big disappointment. . .

Anyway, it's better for me as an African.

See this one claiming nigerian
Who told you you are nigerian. . . undecided
Alien like you from an unnamed planet who just took part-time classes in english and pidgin dey form nigerian
MUMU
Re: England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
careytommy:

grin ovbhypd team. d cup belongs 2 d usual suspects: BRAZIL, ITALY OR GERMANY

Germany, England and Argentina are all in the same 2nd round group so only ONE of these team will get to the semis.
if Germany can do away with England, i doubt it will be that easy with Argentina!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Droom Football Academy!! / Australian Open 2009 - Men / Very Hot And Active Bet9ja Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.