Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (42861 Views)

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Na your money chop am
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by onlineadejoh(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
I no send all dis una defections upandan. I'm even going on holiday

Holiday to check BP level right? grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2018
after all this years, he's still not used to money.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by OEChika: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2018
ManishSmith:
i just wish they would unite back..... miss those days of senorita, story story, last night, busy body..... if you know, you know...

Those days are gone bro...... and they can't come back again.... even if they get back together.....

let that sink deep

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Stanslim22: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Go and settle with your twin.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Emekayoung(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
so, should I fry nairaland?
No,fry Seun...
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by egojeny1(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2018
mynaijadj:
It's a very good thing when a man loves and provides for his wife and family
I dey tell u
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Bigprick9inches: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2018
nice, but why buy same colour. a red or white for her should have been perfect. the reason for this is for show off, most people wont even know u have 2 range rovers there
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
It is not
Lekan1o1:

Its a normal thing na undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Charly68: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
You have the money so therefore impact lives and stop showing wealth on the pages of online blogs
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
if you can at least get inspiration from this guy and the love for his immediate family, it will help you a lot as a man...my immediate family over anyone pls, but that doesnt mean i care less for my extended family..
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Hahnemann: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Very soon, Range rover will just be as outdated as Mercedes 190
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Joylove2324(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bigprick9inches:
nice, but why buy same colour. a red or white for her should have been perfect. the reason for this is for show off, most people wont even know u have 2 range rovers there
check well bro,not same colour.....he bought navy blue for his wife while his own is black
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
'Congrats to Mr P and his wife. Doing good for themselves.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) by Lekan1o1: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Simplep:
It is not

It is a normal thing .
Any other thing aside that is just exceptions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.