Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) (42854 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Ex-somadina On His Wedding Day / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday penned a lengthy note to his Ghanaian wife Regina Amonoo in celebration of her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

Amonoo has been married to Fani-Kayode since 1997. They have a child together named Remilekun.

The ex-minister described her in a post to Instagram as his northern star who has remained with him in spite of the odds.

“If I ever met an angel, it was you. If I ever had a loyal and true friend who, through thick and thin, was as constant as the Northern star, it is you. If I was ever loved it was by you,” he began.

“If I ever had love to give, it was for you. You are everything to me and I will love you forever both in this world and the next.

“For 24 beautiful years we have been one and until the day I die we shall be as one. I will never leave you. I will never stop loving you. I will never forget you. I will always stand by you.”

Fani-Kayode added that nothing will ever come between them as they are one.

“Happy birthday to my number one, my Queen, my mother, my dearest and most cherished friend, my counsellor, my advocate, my champion and my darling wife Gina,” he said.

The Ghanaian has been the only woman to have stayed this long with Fani-Kayode out of four wives.

Fani-Kayode married Saratu Atta from 1987 to 1990, Yemisi Adeniji from 1991 to 1995, and Precious Chikwendu from 2014 to 2010.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY5qiGRoSjs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Anigreat: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

Gluttonous FFK , very rugged man.

After using his weapon of mass destruction to pummeled, pulverized her pussy to smithereens level, he will dump her and kick her ass out immediately as he did to Precious, then look for his next prey. Very rugged gluttonous man with wrinkle filled dick.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Bola146(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2022
grin Men!!!!!! See sweet words he used here grin grin I know he is deeply regretting loosing that wonderful woman grin grin grin strong head dey kill undecided na me sabi pass they run down person's life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and Karma is real!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Naijanascam: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2022
He is good in writing long epistles and take those words serious and get yourself a doctor.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by dacblogger: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Believe those words at your own peril... undecided

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
I pity women who still allow this man associate with them even if it's on social media. This man has qualified to be treated as lepers are treated in Israel.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nobody should pray to be in FFK's position right now.
The man has been rejected by the land, sea and air, na to enter fire remain for am now grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by letristian: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
This man and women sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by toluleke(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Some people didn't read just concluded that he is taking another girl. I just pray his children won't see him as a mentor. This kind father has no moral value

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by gambia(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
This man no dey hear word at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by xeratek: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good luck to him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by faceland: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Femi is sell out
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Green snake in green grass

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Mophor: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
CuriousMynd:

seems it's only precious he married retrospectively.....according to the post grin ....he married her.from 2014-2010....impressive!

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
This man grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
This man and Ned na just Ashewo.. dem just de use marriage legalize am grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
CuriousMynd:

Kayode is not a responsible person
He dey marry every weekend..
Irresponsibility to the highest order...

Somebody that can't control home that one want get political appointment. .
Yeye Kayode

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
I so much believe that any where this woman is, should must have yinmu after reading this decietful write up. Frustration don make this man dey go back to him vomit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by onuman: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

After using his weapon of mass destruction to pummeled, pulverized her pussy to smithereens level, he will dump her and kick her ass out immediately as he did to precious then look for his next prey. Very rugged gluttonous man.

Who knows how big this FFK's dickk is that makes him still get ladies even at his old age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
FFK, my man. That's a real OG!

cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Femi , onijekuje........

Brother Femi, you haven't answered this question o, who is bankrolling you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
The only Good wife
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

After using his weapon of mass destruction to pummeled, pulverized her pussy to smithereens level, he will dump her and kick her ass out immediately as he did to precious then look for his next prey. Very rugged gluttonous man.
You dis pikin?
Do u ever read?
You will just click on a thread and be typing furiously like something,
Dirty words in public that a 7 year old shouldn't type.
U better grow up fast.
What an eyesore and jargons

BadEnglish:

Many are mad, but few are roaming
U sef see am.
Thank God say no be only me see the nonsense comment

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Many are mad, but few are roaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by setobaba: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu for president ,FFK for VP grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.