Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed (51921 Views)

Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by j1mmy: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
I want to see photos of the men who actually sleep with these ugly Nigerian women...seriously send me some photos!
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DONADAMS(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
do these people know what an hour is an hour of thrusting in and out the day I tried it...I don do taya dey sweat like mumu...I check time...e no even reach 30mins
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by bobokeshington: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. why we I want to do that
you never regret it please
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by sirsegsky(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
tecno camon c9 for sale for just 27k at festac, satellite town lagos

contact me on 08142146983
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Tunagee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

GIST FROM GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/cant-sleep-man-will-not-last-1-hour-bed-actress-eniola-odunsi

So she go lie down, one mumu go dey pump for 1 hr? She dey mad. Make she go find horse. Person go spend useful part of him life to fucck one stinking womanliness; how many years go come remain to achieve life ambition. Only slave men can do that.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Sadiyaene(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nizguy:
an hour? for what? when ur kpomo smells like fish..would have applied but my finger will still smell after fingering u for like 45mins then use the remaining 15 to 29mins to nack u akpako

Nasty thing to say guy embarassed undecided
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Penywise(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
She has a wack pussy
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Penywise(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
She has a wack pu*sy
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by fellom(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
like say na so your papa dey nack your mama 1hour every time am sure you for no grow to know him as ur dad!
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

GIST FROM GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/cant-sleep-man-will-not-last-1-hour-bed-actress-eniola-odunsi

Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Tolubory(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

GIST FROM GISTMORE

Eeeen!
Paa now.
Bò yà Competition Ni ......
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DonroxyII: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saladin25:
There are guys that can drill her for 1 hour without drugs, but such sex won't occur all the time. I hope she gets what she wants.
lol, even at all time and without drugs !!
One hour is minimum !!.... Sex for an hour .... wen it ain't quickie !

5mins men plenty in the world sha
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DonroxyII: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saladin25:

Sorry for calling you the opposite gender.
Laughing... I don't boast about my sexual performance outside if you see me physically, you can't even know whether I do have sex or not because I am a coded person when it comes to sex issues. I am just clearing your fallacy of hasty generalisation about men. I repeat, there are men that can last 1 hour during sex and they don't use drugs, which I am one of them. My first round could be 5 mins, but second round the lady should be ready for a wild sex that would last longer.
Note: I always try to study the nature of my partner because, their are ladies that want sex that won't last more than 10-15 mins, but the wild ones that love sex for a longer period are few among you ladies.
You are correct .... I am a good example here ..... I am timeless ooo .... I am done when she is done .... If she want 5hours she go get am .... if she want all day, she go get am .... if she want 5mins , she go get am ..... Ur time determine my time !!!

The most important thing is to maintain erection and never cum .... and as far as I have fruit juice and/or water by my side .... Lagos to Borno is sure .... !!

Many people may never believe, some of my dates don't believe and I don't usually tell them ahead (Na empty barrel dey make mouth) .... When My last chick ask about my sex life, I told her to calm down, when we get to that level she will see for herself !! ..... I have never for once cum in my life unless a girl ask me to .... Then, what's the essence of going forward if she's done .... I may cum or end session like that grin .... Cum ain't the ultimate for me , it's her fulfilment, he satisfaction to the fullest !!.....

Cum become necessary only when I want to make babies grin
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Saladin25(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonroxyII:
lol, even at all time and without drugs !!
One hour is minimum !!.... Sex for an hour .... wen it ain't quickie !

5mins men plenty in the world sha
Lol... don't mind 5 mins men. When I tell people sex can last for an hour or more they would say no man can do that. They believed all men are the same. It is all about having the right partner.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DonroxyII: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
kokomilala:
Question is, can she last 1 hr herself? Most women can't stand the rigours of sex 30 mins nonstop. No, they can't.
You are absolutely correct, they say alot of things when konji hook them but when they meet a real niqqa, most women can't last beyond 15-20mins ....
My secret to making them last longer is .... "never allow her to cum earlier" whatever you do , if it remains small for her to cum, alternate and start whole process all over again grin, it's like you change gear of a vehicle ... with right guy, most women are 5mins , only those with novice niqqas have strong desires but when reality comes, they all chicken out ..... grin

The only probs is , Most women get hooked to that niqqa that give them beyond expectation, the too clinching is the problem
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
okwabayi:
This one is a learner. By the time we run two weeks na she go use leg run. The last time I ran things with a woman was in 2005 because na two weeks least I dey on.
u mean, u dey bang for two weeks nonstop .....

The question is, how many hours can you last in a session. I.e per round ?
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Saladin25(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonroxyII:
You are correct .... I am a good example here ..... I am timeless ooo .... I am done when she is done .... If she want 5hours she go get am .... if she want all day, she go get am .... if she want 5mins , she go get am ..... Ur time determine my time !!!

The most important thing is to maintain erection and never cum .... and as far as I have fruit juice and/or water by my side .... Lagos to Borno is sure .... !!

Many people may never believe, some of my dates don't believe and I don't usually tell them ahead (Na empty barrel dey make mouth) .... When My last chick ask about my sex life, I told her to calm down, when we get to that level she will see for herself !! ..... I have never for once cum in my life unless a girl ask me to .... Then, what's the essence of going forward if she's done .... I may cum or end session like that grin .... Cum ain't the ultimate for me , it's her fulfilment, he satisfaction to the fullest !!.....

Cum become necessary only when I want to make babies grin
Bro, I thought I was the only person that do experience this. There was a time I had sex with one of my ex, she asked me, "Did you use drugs? I told her I don't use drugs nor take alcohol. That weekend we had sex in the morning, afternoon and evening each lasted at least one hour. After that lady, there is no girl that I have met that could have sex for a longer period, some of them are 10-15mins.

One even asked me when I did not cum after 15mins since I noticed she is getting bored during the sex. I just told her I might not even cum for one hour. Just like you, I always put my partners interest first before mine.

Most guys should find a way to last longer when having sex. One other thing I noticed about ladies, when you do give them good sex, they will always come for more, some would even tell you on phone how wet they are if you are far away from them.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by kokomilala(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
@Donroxyll, I agree.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Nizguy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Nasty thing to say guy embarassed undecided

Sorry and thanks for ur concern
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Oxtertee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Holosho.....�
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DonroxyII: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saladin25:

Bro, I thought I was the only person that do experience this. There was a time I had sex with one of my ex, she asked me, "Did you use drugs? I told her I don't use drugs nor take alcohol. That weekend we had sex in the morning, afternoon and evening each lasted at least one hour. After that lady, there is no girl that I have met that could have sex for a longer period, some of them are 10-15mins.

One even asked me when I did not cum after 15mins since I noticed she is getting bored during the sex. I just told her I might not even cum for one hour. Just like you, I always put my partners interest first before mine.

Most guys should find a way to last longer when having sex. One other thing I noticed about ladies, when you do give them good sex, they will always come for more, some would even tell you on phone how wet they are if you are far away from them.
Exactly, you know most men out there are suffering premature ejaculation and lack of stamina thus most women believe that is how most men are ... So, when u say you are otherwise they (gals) always think you are just making mouth .... No need to boast to anybody ..... Not all women is destined to have great sex in their life but only few lucky ones .... I pity most of them sha, suffering n smiling in silence grin ....
I am thinking of establishing a sex therapy firm in the future to counsel couples on how to last long using my own experiences and other learned skills but my fear is that "I might be the one to later be fvckin all these women" .... grin make person no come use ihm hand spoil ihm home grin .... I just shelve the idea ....

Mind can be trained to control the body in achieving so many things !!

1 Like

Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Saladin25(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonroxyII:
Exactly, you know most men out there are suffering premature ejaculation and lack of stamina thus most women believe that is how most men are ... So, when u say you are otherwise they (gals) always think you are just making mouth .... No need to boast to anybody ..... Not all women is destined to have great sex in their life but only few lucky ones .... I pity most of them sha, suffering n smiling in silence grin ....
I am thinking of establishing a sex therapy firm in the future to counsel couples on how to last long using my own experiences and other learned skills but my fear is that "I might be the one to later be fvckin all these women" .... grin make person no come use ihm hand spoil ihm home grin .... I just shelve the idea ....

Mind can be trained to control the body in achieving so many things !!
You have said it all, not all women would have that opportunity in life. I like when guys don't boast about their sexual performance. you do the talking on bed. Na her body go tell am when the match ends.
It is nice you shelved that idea of having a sex therapy firm, women are unpredictable they might start going after you for good sex. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by McDonJay(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Haaaaaaaa! U see. When they advise against bleaching u will not hear. Guys no vex jare. She dey under bleaching process....
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by zealadjay(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

GIST FROM GISTMORE

4Real??

Y not Create d 1hour Man U need urself...

Hehehehehehehehheheheheheheh

Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Nobodys(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Chubhie:

Its a wholesome sex that commands your entire being. Anything less makes us no different than animals.
cry....we got so many animals within us then....
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by wakaman: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2018
kenonze:
Mine is 20mins

Moderate you.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by okwabayi(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2018
DonroxyII:
u mean, u dey bang for two weeks nonstop .....

The question is, how many hours can you last in a session. I.e per round ?
Somebody is saying my one round is a full two weeks and you're here asking jamb question.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
okwabayi:

Somebody is saying my one round is a full two weeks and you're here asking jamb question.
hyperbolic grin
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by milemimi93(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Caseless

Pawesome

Akinszz

Reelmii

Wakaman

I saw u guys comments on this thread and I want to bring to your notice that the person behind the moniker @kenonze is a male and not a lady. Y'all be careful.
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by akinszz: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Caseless

Pawesome

Akinszz

Reelmii

Wakaman

I saw u guys comments on this thread and I want to bring to your notice that the person behind the moniker @kenonze is a male and not a lady. Y'all be careful.

thanks...
Re: Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed by Reelmii: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=akinszz post=70959598] oh, now I get ur message, u said u are a male not a female. .. hmmmmmmm, God will help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.