Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans (20641 Views)

Photos: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Emotional At Surprised Baby Shower / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by celestialAgent(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
luminouz:

Lepa spotted!!
I'm not Lepa, I just want to add extra 15kg, but it has not been easy...
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by celestialAgent(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2018
chinavs9ja:

Too much of Carbohydrates, fat & oil, junks. grin
I don't take too much carbohydrate cos of sugar. I guess that's where d problem is undecided
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by micariice(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Getting fit is the way to go
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by MollyBank: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2018
xynerise:
Her first student is beside her.

I don't know her to be fat before

Well, babies happened.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by Ajicold(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2018
salbis:
It seems like most people don't appreciate weight, i thought it is a sign of good living
not anymore
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by foliman(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2018
yemmight:

So only your vote will count abi?

Won't yours count?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by prettyjo(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2018
celestialAgent:
every morning, drink tea and bread.
do it for one month and thank me later
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by chinavs9ja(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2018
celestialAgent:
I don't take too much carbohydrate cos of sugar. I guess that's where d problem is undecided
Too much of carbohydrate? The issue is that when you take carbohydrate, the end product is glucose and if you fail to exercise or make use of the glucose, it will be converted to glycerol which is being stored and keep adding to your body weight. You can be eating too much carbohydrate and yet have less body weight. Less work, less exercise can increase your body weight.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by hokoj: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
This Is Why Google is forcing You To Have SSL Certificate on Your Websites?

First, what is SSL Certificate? SSL is a certificate of security for websites that lets you know the information you are providing will be secure and encrypted. SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer, you may have seen proof of an SSL in your browser as a little lock symbol, the lock and the wording “secure”, or when the beginning of your browser turns green after you type in a URL and hit enter.

Considering how much power Google has to either enhance or destroy a website’s online reputation, it’s wise to heed advice when it’s given. Most website owners understand the immense benefits of playing by Google’s rules (and unfortunately, many have experienced the penalties that result from breaking those rules).

IT IS NOW OPERATION HTTPS FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by celestialAgent(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2018
chinavs9ja:

Too much of carbohydrate? The issue is that when you take carbohydrate, the end product is glucose and if you fail to exercise or make use of the glucose, it will be converted to glycerol which is being stored and keep adding to your body weight. You can be eating too much carbohydrate and yet have less body weight. Less work, less exercise can increase your body weight.
How about proteineous food, and fatty food. I eat most of those, but they av not been working really well. I don't stress my self, I sleep as I want. I know people who eat similar stuffs I eat and are getting fatter within a short time, but mine seems to be taking a longer time. Maybe I'm just not doing something that works for my body.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by celestialAgent(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2018
prettyjo:

every morning, drink tea and bread.
do it for one month and thank me later
Are you foreal! What kind of bread, will the likes of sunrise, or shoprite bread do? I heard all the local breads are not healthy to eat, so I don't eat them.

Also what kind of tea (combinations)
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by chinavs9ja(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
celestialAgent:
How about proteineous food, and fatty food. I eat most of those, but they av not been working really well. I don't stress my self, I sleep as I want. I know people who eat similar stuffs I eat and are getting fatter within a short time, but mine seems to be taking a longer time. Maybe I'm just not doing something that works for my body.
From your comment, did you want to be fat?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
celestialAgent:

grin Another profession for Uche...making all the cash there.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O in Shapati Lekki (Lakowe Golf Axis) at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by prettyjo(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
celestialAgent:
Are you foreal! What kind of bread, will the likes of sunrise, or shoprite bread do? I heard all the local breads are not healthy to eat, so I don't eat them.

Also what kind of tea (combinations)
by tea,I mean milk and Milo
any kind of bread,depending on your choice
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by kingskim(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
foliman:
Now I believe Buhari is working...

Even without any excersice, Buhari will make you lose weight!

Anytime I see the man on TV talking I just hold my PVC and smile back at my passport in there.

The man is going, I swear!
Off me�������
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by celestialAgent(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
chinavs9ja:

From your comment, did you want to be fat?
Yes, I want to be, but I don't want to have diabetes along the line, which is why I always try to avoid carbohydrate. I believe there should other food that works aside from regular carb intake
Re: Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Her body doesn't look healthy. It resembles the result of weight loss gotten from not eating during depression. I've lived there before so I can spot it very fast. She should stop deceiving herself and get into proper shape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Bigger Than The Whole Kenya Music Industry - Uche Maduahwu Says / Samklef: Nollywood Movies Are The Reason A Lot Of Young Boys Are Doing Ritual / Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.