Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma (37088 Views)

Mad Excitement As Davido Meets Fan Who Gift Him N1.6m For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Praizeupdates: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2018
This Talented Artist gift Art drawing of Davido and chioma to Obo himself.

He took a pose with the artist and also upload ths art work on his page together with chioma. See below

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/davido-appreciate-fan-who-gift-him-art-drawing-of-him-and-chioma/

4 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Praizeupdates: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2018
To be honest, that drawing doesn't look like Davido...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by mayweather145: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
wow.... davido's own is so beautiful ! real talent.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I think say na only me notice am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
If dem no write Davido there, we no fit know say na him dem draw o.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Tolexander: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
But where is the art drawing of Davido?

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Yeap

Babe @ ya signature, i get interest where you dey...let's discuss

3 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
That Davido portrait no resemble am cha cha.i no blame the artist sef he want to gain small favour from Davido by all means even to the extent of making him look handsome in the portrait.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Homeboiy: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Ah the guy no sabi

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nightmareo07: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Hm
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by GistmoreNG: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2018
sad
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by swiz123(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Davido is a big-headed slowpoke

That artist was succinctly telling him that his girlfriend is ugly, yet he couldn't catch the drift.... SMH

4 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by froshsteve(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Tolexander:
But where is the art drawing of Davido?
Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by IsraelSongz: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2018
The guys is probably one of Davido's relatives. Publicity stunt. He no sabi draw nada.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by fortknox10165(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2018
I guess he drew davido's look two years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by zay75: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
This na old davido naa

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Na Davido GHOST he draw even Davido no say no be him he draw. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by donnaD(f): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
ur eyes ehn.
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

The drawing is actually more handsome than Davido. So he is happy with it.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by OboOlora(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Lol
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Assassin101: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2018
d guy painted a picture of himself nd chioma

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
the bad belles that can never see the good in others have arrived

The artwork looks like davido and the artist did a remarkable work. Let's encourage our own. He tried and I really love it

To all artist in the world especially in Nigeria just so you know you are Thinkers, you are observers of nature and events, you are sensitive and people like me appreciate your creative ingenuity. Don't let people who don't even know themselves devalue your work. A lot of people are moving around with wounded spirits spreading negative energy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by okenwaa(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2018
Ancestoral can do better.
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Computergloba: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Luckily, I Had A Crazy Boyfriend Who's Now My Husband - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.