Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Meet And Great With Bobrisky Holds On 4th Aug, 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet And Great With Bobrisky Holds On 4th Aug, 2018 (230 Views)

He’s a national disgrace’ -Nigerian govt threatens to deal with Bobrisky / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / See How Nigerians Voted For Hot Jollof Rice VS Hanging Out With Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet And Great With Bobrisky Holds On 4th Aug, 2018 by umahi88(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Meet and Great with Bobrisky holds on 4th Aug, 2018

Nigeria crossdresser Bobrisky set to meet his fan on what he called to meet and great with Bobrisky. The meets and greet with Bobrisky will hold on August 4th, 2018, @ 69b Admiralty way Lekki phase 1, Lagos.

Time: 3 to 8pm

He set out to embark on this movement because he hard meets up with his fans because he is always indoor.

READ ALSO: Mistakes People Make When Apologizing

He wrote:

"Yaaaaaas I hardly go out to see my fans because I’m always staying indoors most times. But wanna meet some of my fans tomorrow and Friday. Pls come take chill together"

Besides that, he is also making big plans to disturb logos with his birthday bash celebration.

"Yaaaaaaaay dis year birthday � is gonna be loud. Fans are u ready ? 4 days birthday � bash celebration. All my sugar daddies start saving up money o I want to disturb Lagos that day o" !

READ MORE: https://www.newsvib.com/2018/08/meet-and-great-with-bobrisky-holds-on-4th-aug-2018/

Re: Meet And Great With Bobrisky Holds On 4th Aug, 2018 by dollytino4real(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Make u na go eat and come and tell us the story

(1) (Reply)

Five Habits To Becoming Happier And More Successful / ASUU Flays Neglect Of LAUTECH, Warns Against Its Commercialization / How Not To Venerate The Sacrifices Of Our Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.