Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son (49025 Views)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Mrop(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Wizkid baby mama Jada p flaunt her Benz G wagon in new adorable photo with son Zion.

She shared the photo with caption :

California how I have missed YOU

Gist from Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-baby-mama-flaunt-her-range-rover-in-new-adorable-photo-with-son/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Mrop(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by enoch273: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2018
So baby mama na the new chieftaincy title for slay queens now grin

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Dhavido(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Very small girl with a very Big GOD grin

21 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by celebgistz: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by kaybright44(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
E
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by vizkiz: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Just spread legs and money keeps entering.

Women always have it easy in this life.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
P
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Make me Sef come turn baby daddy to Serena Williams make I dey flaunt Gwagon grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Chyko4spe(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
"HAS STARTED"
kfb89:
Football Season As Started!!!

You can now Earn Huge Amount Of Money Daily by referring users, Analyzing or Sharing Good betting Odds on Goal 9ja Prediction forum.

To learn More: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Gkemz: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Her body has paid off

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Dreyl(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Baby mamaism is now an occupation

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dhavido:

i second... u can say that again

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Assassin101: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Benzy mama

is she gonna be having sexo in d benzo with wiz-kiddo?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Authoreety: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Baby mama biz booming 4 ya.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by dominique(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:
Just spread legs and money keeps entering.

Women always have it easy in this life.

She works and has her own money, I won't be surprised if she even has more money than Wizkid.

8 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Kingstanding: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dhavido:
. Having money now simply mean you have big God? African mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by RexTramadol1: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Korea/Japan is all I see
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by AxceX(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wizkid couldn't resist
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by OhiOfIhima: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wizkid tour d path of 2baba.. Thumb up

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by vizkiz: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

She works and has her own money, I won't be surprised if she even has more money than Wizkid.

She gets paid monthly for child support.

21 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by notoriousbabe: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
All living a reckless life

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by BruncleZuma: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by ictjobber: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
cool

see my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Marriage Official Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.