Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son (49041 Views)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Bruemath(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Yungkid101(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:

Ok
Bro joke apart... Na Wizkid be the small girl while she be the big God. If not for her ehhh, Wizkid for still be dat young Ojuelegba boy wey get dream to go international. U think say Wizkid value her and their child more than the rest for no reason.. lol... those other babay mamas(gold diggers) knows Wiz ain't
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Yungkid101(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:

Ok
Bro joke apart... Na Wizkid be the small girl while she be the big God. If not for her ehhh, Wizkid for still be dat young Ojuelegba boy wey get dream to go international. U think say Wizkid value her and their child more than the rest for no reason.. lol... those other babay mamas(gold diggers) knows Wiz ain't back to them.. So dey are using their child to extort and blackmail him to release cash
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Duru009(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Big girl with biggest God !
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by MissRaine69(f): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Right....

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by sirsegsky(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
tecno camon c9 for sale for just 27k at festac, satellite town lagos

contact me on 08142146983
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:
Just spread legs and money keeps entering.

Women always have it easy in this life.
Bros nor be small thing. How which sex nor even dey self.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by edi287: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerians have started using this irritating word too??
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
lielbree:

Taa.

Do you know who this last is? She made wizkid international o
Shut up please
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Munzy14(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:

Still doesn't mean she ain't spreading legs. All that shape bruh
lol. sure to unwind after hustle. involved bleeping.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
why someone will have a baby for that dwarf called wiz kid is what I cant understand.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by sammi21(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Small girl with a very big ODD...
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by LaudGuy: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oga, this girl has worked for her money, this ain't your stinking Naija runs girl. This is an independent woman. won't be surprised she hold bar pass Wiz #realtalk

1StopRudeness:

i second... u can say that again
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

She works and has her own money, I won't be surprised if she even has more money than Wizkid.

Correct. She actually does have a whole lot of money. Not all slay queens are poor.
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by enoch273: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eraddray:
for the promoted slay queens.. am still looking for what to call the relegated ones

The right word is simply olosho or inconsequential slay queens
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by enoch273: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
yes o grin

Like wags. Live the life without working for it grin

Damn! That's someone's dream life they are living angry
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Premiumwriter: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Make me Sef come turn baby daddy to Serena Williams make I dey flaunt Gwagon grin
you never still wake up from this you dream cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Tammynator(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm not sure it's only money for child support that bought that G-wagon. But, what do I know, she might have endorsement(s).

Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by nairamaniac: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

She works and has her own money, I won't be surprised if she even has more money than Wizkid.
Sure say u well so?
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
LaudGuy:
Oga, this girl has worked for her money, this ain't your stinking Naija runs girl. This is an independent woman. won't be surprised she hold bar pass Wiz #realtalk

I'm not saying shes making a living off Wiz kid...but lets be real here....how many big star does she have on her artiste managing résumé..... none....

Wizkid was useful to her just like the way wizzy needed an international manager as well...she was a stylist for Gucci one time like that long time ago... She's not even big...
Wizzy is almost the biggest thing she did and it's because it involved drake.....
She isn't even apart of the tier 3known artiste manager in the US... let alone top ranking....so which yeye made money are you talking..
Re: Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son by lielbree: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
androidroot:
Shut up please

You shut your ignorant hating aśs up and do ur research.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Marriage Official Photos / Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.