Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos (24716 Views)

Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by Mafulul(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Angelanest:
Some Fulanis who are currently languishing in a prison in Jos, Plateau state, have promised to change their ways and stop killing if they ever have the opportunity of coming out from jail. They made the promise during a church outreach conducted recently in the prison. 

In a video footage posted by evangelist Christian Chukwuka, the leader of the Abounding Grace Foundation, the preacher warned them that if they have the intention of not changing from their evil ways, they will never come out from prison because the country can not cordone nuisance any more. 

When they were asked if they know what their wives and children are doing at home, the inmates said that they don't know because of their condition which they would like to change as most of them vowed to repent and promised not to go back to the the life of crime. 

The pastor prayed for them and also encouraged them to be of good behaviour while they serve their prison sentence.  

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/fulani-inmates-vow-to-change-their-ways-after-being-locked-up-in-prison-photos.html
Please, let them remain in jail because the society is better off without them!
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
What a report/news smiley
All these men of God no go go siddon for one corner ba... If dem release them now, dem go carry mega phone again dey very foul...oshi gidi!
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by Scetrocom: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
I still don't understand how you can convince a full grown wild lion that killing gazelle, antelope and impala for food is a crime. Do you want to starve him to death. So is any attempt to reform Fulani assassins and return them to the society, it won't work.
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by badesco(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
After killing many souls, now claiming to repent. Repent my foot and they should be left to rotten in jail.
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by Mrexcell(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Angelanest:
Some Fulanis who are currently languishing in a prison in Jos, Plateau state, have promised to change their ways and stop killing if they ever have the opportunity of coming out from jail. They made the promise during a church outreach conducted recently in the prison. 

In a video footage posted by evangelist Christian Chukwuka, the leader of the Abounding Grace Foundation, the preacher warned them that if they have the intention of not changing from their evil ways, they will never come out from prison because the country can not cordone nuisance any more. 

When they were asked if they know what their wives and children are doing at home, the inmates said that they don't know because of their condition which they would like to change as most of them vowed to repent and promised not to go back to the the life of crime. 

The pastor prayed for them and also encouraged them to be of good behaviour while they serve their prison sentence.  

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/fulani-inmates-vow-to-change-their-ways-after-being-locked-up-in-prison-photos.html

No peace for the wicked.

Join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid monthly for sharing sponsored posts on their fb timeline u can be earning over 50k every month from this platform contact me on this whatsapp number for more details =09025475205
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by duketerry22(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Release them and they'll come for you next pastor...do not be deceived

Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by valentinos22(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Some thing is telling the FG is planning to release them
i swear na only u get sense for this thread....if to say you be girl ehn i for call you to come benefit from my 1by9 inches rocket
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by Ojiofor: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Why that preacher go dey waste word of God on those condenmed terrorist?

If they have their way they will kill you for preaching christianity to them.
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
valentinos22:

i swear na only u get sense for this thread....if to say you be girl ehn i for call you to come benefit from my 1by9 inches rocket
Jesus 8 cover my government with the blood of jesus
Re: Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos by demmydy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
So all dos fulani men has bin involved in murder. Now that election is coming dey now want to be released. Kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) / Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic / NDLEA Arrests Grandpa Shipping Illicit Drugs, Intercepts Tabs Of Opoids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.