Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

To The Good People Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Good People Of Nigeria (249 Views)

Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Good People Of Nigeria by Kaybright15(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2018
A guy collected the sum of N15000 that he will get me a job. I transferred the money into his account FIRST BANK EWEJURU PAUL CHIGAEMEZU,A/C NO 3056199038 , after the payment, he sent this to me NDLEA=federal Secretariat Complex(4thfloor) central Business Districj fct AbuJa, Pls as regards the training kits,Which is valued for #29, 500.00,payment must be made not later than 01-08- 2018 and u should forward the teller number for referen ces purposes. Thanks.DR.IBRAHIM MUSA-AO(NDLEA) COMMAND-HQTS, mere reading the message, I discovered it was fake. I have been calling him through this number 08146341209 to refund my money . I am begging the well meaning Nigerian to help me to call him and be careful not to fall victim again .
Re: To The Good People Of Nigeria by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2018
you transfered money to someone you don't know and u are telling us to help you out..guy, you ave been scammed,next time you will be a little more wiser...the only help I can offer you is that you should look up his name on Facebook. you can track him from there,thats if he's there.... that's his I tracked one guy dat wanted to do same to me....I got the contact of his family members,and d rest is history.....
try it ,u might b lucky

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Gives NYSC 7 Days To Provide Documents On Adeosun’s Certificate / FG To Inject N300bn Into Auto Industry / Obasanjo Against Atiku 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.