Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (30257 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Imo state currently boasts of rich business Igbo men who control assets and wealth and whose net worth run in billions of dollars. Some of these wealthy business men in Imo state are even on Forbes list. Although we could not come up with the top 10, the once we listed are sure to merit their places.

richest-business-man-in-imo

Below are the current top richest men in Imo state and their net worth today:

1. Pascal Dozie

One wealthy man in Imo state who stands above the rest is Pascal Gabriel Dozie. Born on 9th April, 1939, this successful business man is a native of Egbu. He is known to never have worked for anyone but still became rich. He is the founder and former Chairman of Diamond Bank Plc, a top Nigerian bank. He is also the Chairman and owner of Kunoch Limited. He has other companies to his name. His net worth is estimated at $1.1 billion

2. Tony Ezenna

Second on the list of richest men in Imo state is Chief Sir Tony Ezenna. He hails from Akokwa in Imo State. He is the founder and owner of Orange Drugs Limited, a multi billion conglomerate. It is the company that produces the popular Delta Soup, Boska e.t.c we all know. He is among the few Igbo men to have a national honour conferred upon. Tony Ezenna net worth is estimated at $1 billion

3. Leo Stan Ekeh

The last wealthy business man from Imo state on our list is Leo Stan who is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Zinox Technologies Ltd. and Buyright Africa Dotcom Limited. According to Wikipedia, it is believed that he pioneered IT Solutions in West Africa through his company ITEC Solutions Limited through which he has delivered the largest IT Solutions ever, from an indigenous firm, to the Nigerian Corporate Market. His net worth is estimated at $995 million.

4. Rochas Okorocha

It should come as no surprise as to why Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, a politician is doing on this list. He is a multi-billionaire and the current governor of Imo state. Born 22 September 1962, he has a lot of companies and his assets run into billions of dollars. It was said that he is the current richest politician in Nigeria and might even be the current richest man in Imo state. Okorocha’s net worth is estimated at $1.4 billion.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nigerianinfopedia.com/list-of-richest-men-in-imo-state/amp/

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Ekez(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why u put okorocha their eeh,i no blame u

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
What of ABC Transport and God Is Good motors.

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by mightyhazell: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
I tot Pascal dozie is from abia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by gidgiddy: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
All are very rich but Im not sure if they are the richest. A man like Arthur Nzeribe was once thought to be the richest man in Nigeria, he is from Imo

Chief Iwuanyawu was once thought to be one of the richest Igbo men alive, he is from Imo

Imo state has silent billionaires who don't make noise

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
mightyhazell:
I tot Pascal dozie is from abia
Nope! He is from Egbu - Owerri North.

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by OneCorner: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
All are very rich but Im not sure if they are the richest. A man like Arthur Nzeribe was once thought to be the richest man in Nigeria, he is from Imo

Chief Iwuanyawu was once thought to be one of the richest Igbo men alive, he is from Imo

Imo state has silent billionaires who don't make noise
Even trillionaires.
They will dwarf Dangote and Otedola money. But the hate toward us has made them silent

11 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by senatordave1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
OneCorner:

Even trillionaires.
They will dwarf Dangote and Otedola money. But the hate toward us has made them silent
Imo closely follows anambra in terms of wealthy people.i think the richest should be chief iwuanyanyu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Imo closely follows anambra in terms of wealthy people.i think the richest should be chief iwuanyanyu
u said Closely followed Anambra

U need you brain to be checked...

Combined all de rich people in de other 4South east states..

Dey still neva reach Anambra Level

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by agadez007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
senatordave1:

its like you don't know own that the fool you quoted is a Suffersticated moro.n trying to troll here

9 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

You actually should've said all the states in Nigeria combined not just south east.

Noisemaker! This is how you guys attract hate and feelings of resentment towards Ndigbo by other Nigerians with your loud and braggadocious lifestyle.

I will appreciate if you leave this thread for us because it was not created for your usual dick measurements and empty chest beatings. It's strictly for sound contributions from people that have sound and objective mindsets.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by YorubaAssasin: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
See dem Igbos dey try make dem selves happy! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Mrexcell(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
BlastAfonja:
What of ABC Transport and God Is Good motors.

Is the owner of God is good motors from Imo state?

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
See dem Igbos dey try make dem selves happy! grin grin
I don't really involve myself in all these infantile social media tribal bashings. Go through my comments since I joined this forum and verify. I just came across this on the internet while I was doing my usual Google Search and I decided to share it here just for fun.

Plz, save that venom you want to unleash on this thread for some other dude that is into tribal e-wars because I will not like this thread to be converted to a tribal battle field.

11 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by YorubaAssasin: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
cascarino:
I don't really involve myself in all these infantile social media tribal bashings. Go through my comments since I joined this forum and verify. I just came across this on the internet while I was doing my usual Google Search and I decided to share it here just for fun.

Plz, save that venom you want to unleash on this thread for some other dude that is into tribal e-wars because I will not like this thread to be converted to a tribal battle field.

Me.. I no be e-tribal warrior na, I just dey pass by make I hail una ni oo.. grin

Anyway, sorry if you're offended. I mean no harm at all. It's just one of those things that lightens our tough day!

Stay blessed, Sir! cool

9 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by gameboyo: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
I've got some issues with the list.
Pascal dozie brought mtn to Nigeria and has the highest shares in mtn nigeria, that's a fact.
Rochas okorocha is just comfortable, he's never a millionaire, not at all. Rochas has no known business you can mention of, that's why you couldn't mentioned any.
Owning a foundation doesn't mean you're rich, he used that foundation to dupe oyinbo people of their cash in the name of helping its people. If you know, you know

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Me.. I no be e-tribal warrior na, I just dey pass by make I hail una ni oo.. grin

Anyway, sorry if you're offended. I mean no harm at all. It's just one of those things that lightens our tough day!

Stay blessed, Sir! cool
No qualms! But we really need to tone down the tough and harsh words we throw at one another under the guise of defending and promoting ones tribe here on nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by YorubaAssasin: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
cascarino:
No qualms! But we really need to tone down the tough and harsh words we throw at one another under the guise of defending and promoting ones tribe here on nairaland.

You're very correct abt that and I hope to get better as well.
wink

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
gameboyo:
I've got some issues with the list.
Pascal dozie brought mtn to Nigeria and has the highest shares in mtn nigeria, that's a fact.
Rochas okorocha is just comfortable, he's never a millionaire, not at all. Rochas has no known business you can mention of, that's why you couldn't mentioned any.
Owning a foundation doesn't mean you're rich, he used that foundation to dupe oyinbo people of their cash in the name of helping its people. If you know, you know
I know Rochas more than you. He made his first one million dollars in 1986 at the age of about 27. His real fortune came through real estate. He has lots of landed properties in Jos, Kano, and Owerri. Till date he is still the number one real estate owner at Abuja. Do you know that he's the one that leased Wadata house out to PDP? He is the richest Nigerian Governor today.

You might not like Rochas as a politician but the fact remains that he's aguably the the richest Igboman alive.

Plz, stop this your talks of how he defrauded whitemen for the sake of charity it sounds so juvenile.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Shugavee(f): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

cause most of una na ritualist!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Shugavee:
but i didn't insult Imo state why do you insult Anambra...

This thread is useless..coz the 4people u mentioned hav no investment in Imo state.. Aah

are u guys this jobless to celebrate rubbish..

Imagine as dem dey cal billions of dollars like say de money easy.. Nobody frm Imo state is worth $500ml

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2018
cascarino:
You actually should've said all the states in Nigeria combined not just south east.

Noisemaker! This is how you guys attract hate and feelings of resentment towards Ndigbo by other Nigerians with your loud and braggadocious lifestyle.

I will appreciate if you leave this thread for us because it was not created for your usual dick measurements and empty chest beatings. It's strictly for sound contributions from people that have sound and objective mindsets.
u must be madd..u said we brag..really we brag.. Mention 10 greatest Igbos u knw that everyone in Nigeria will concur?? Mention??

We brag coz we gat it all..

Enjoy ur thread biko before pesin go call me Afonja or Chino but please Anambra is not ur state level..dont mention de state name in this your useless thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by fabre4: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
u must be madd..u said we brag..really we brag.. Mention 10 greatest Igbos u knw that everyone in Nigeria will concur?? Mention??

We brag coz we gat it all..

Enjoy ur thread biko before pesin go call me Afonja or Chino but please Anambra is not ur state level..dont mention de state name in this your useless thread

I knew it that it was a fellow igbo man that will kill this thread. You can't just politely appreciate the thread and create a counter thread I guess you are suffering from inferiority complex

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

This my omambala brother no get chill at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=iLoveAnambra post=70523004] but i didn't insult Imo state why do you insult Anambra...

This thread is useless..coz the 4people u mentioned hav no investment in Imo state.. Aah

are u guys this jobless to celebrate rubbish..

Imagine as dem dey cal billions of dollars like say de money easy.. Nobody frm Imo state is worth $500ml
[/quote

https://guardian.ng/news/apple-buys-a-nigerian-owned-ict-firm-for-1-billion/

Chinedu Echeruo is a young Igbo entrepreneur of Imo State origin who developed and sold hopsport.com to apple for a billion dollars, thus becoming a dollar billionaire in the process. He also sold another of his technological inventions tripology.com for millions of dollars. You can read more about him in the link above.

So, saying that nobody in Imo State is worth more than $500m is a huge insult to the state.

Pascal Dozie is the founder and biggest shareholder of Diamond bank plc, until recently he was the chairman of mtn Nig. He is the chairman of African Capital Alliance the parent company of protea hotel and other real estate establishments. He is arguably the richest Igboman alive.

Nobody stops you from bragging with and promoting your state but dear you don't have to run others down while you're at it - at that point it turns to inferiority complex.

If you're indifferent about this thread all you can do is to ignore it. Again if you feel challenged about it all you should do is to open a thread about your own state and try to promote it in your own little way. And not to start making disparaging remarks about it thereby insulting the good people of the state.

I hope you will have the wisdom to comprehend what I just wrote without trying to drag me low to the level of throwing tantrums and making insolent remarks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

This my omambala brother no get chill at all.
But seriously why do people from your state like running down other states especially their sister south eastern states?

The few times I opened threads to share one or two nice things about my state and neighbouring states they're always the ones derailing the thread, why?

8 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Shugavee:

I am from imo state but the truth be told ritual killing in Nigeria started in owerri imo state. Otokoto is a reference point. And it is still the headquarters of rituals in Nigeria today. Even our gov Okorocha is a well known ritualist even though he is still poor just that he looted imo state to appear as if he is rich.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2018
cascarino:

Why insulting him...

Is it a crime to com from anambra....

When Anambra passes and sit...others then follow..

Give respect to whom respect is due...
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Africonji: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
anitabeauty:

I am from imo state but the truth be told ritual killing in Nigeria started in owerri imo state. Otokoto is a reference point. And it is still the headquarters of rituals in Nigeria today. Even our gov Okorocha is a well known ritualist even though he is still poor just that he looted imo state to appear as if he is rich.

You are not from Imo you Anambra nitwit. angry I don't know why Anambra extremists are fond of derailing any thread that is not about them. Must everything be about competition for you pipo? Look at how you are trying to derail an innocent thread by introducing unwanted rivalry? Why must you pipo always do this. Why always instigating unhealthy rivalry among igbos? Why you all the time? Why?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
cascarino:
I know Rochas more than you. He made his first one million dollars in 1986 at the age of about 27. His real fortune came through real estate. He has lots of landed properties in Jos, Kano, and Owerri. Till date he is still the number one real estate owner at Abuja. Do you know that he's the one that leased Wadata house out to PDP? He is the richest Nigerian Governor today.

You might not like Rochas as a politician but the fact remains that he's aguably the the richest Igboman alive.

Plz, stop this your talks of how he defrauded whitemen for the sake of charity it sounds so juvenile.

More like hyping a sodomite..

Anambra will soon build borders to cordoned off all these lousy states.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Africonji: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
cascarino:
But seriously why do people from your state like running down other states especially their sister south eastern states?

The few times I opened threads to share one or two nice things about my state and neighbouring states they're always the ones derailing the thread, why?

Nwanne, Don't mind them. Anitabeauty is none other than Chino, the Anambra agboro tout. He is a useless fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=cascarino post=70525969][/quote]

Guardian newspaper

Why not punch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Yusuf Magaji Bichi, New DSS Boss (photos) / Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / Dino Melaye Inside A Classroom In Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.