Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Six Easy And Unusual Steps To Burn Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Easy And Unusual Steps To Burn Belly Fat (302 Views)

Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Easy And Unusual Steps To Burn Belly Fat by crosart(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Belly fat is the most stubborn fat in the body which takes quite a long time to get rid of especially, when it’s done wrongly. Several people have given up on this adventure and have decided to accept their fate. Majorly most fats in the body are usually stored at the belly region of the body, because digestion takes place around the region. When food is not property digested, it accumulates gas; this gas is trapped in the stomach which appears as protruded tummy. Other factors may contribute to belly fat which includes: obesity, eating unhealthy food, improper digestion excessive intake of sugar and alcohol and nursing mothers after delivery. Sometimes I read write ups of some who dish out complex and very stressful and less effective ways of much results, which finally hopeless at the end I must tell you the truth, burning belly fat takes as much time as it takes to accumulate, maybe a little less. It takes patience and perseverance, coupled with determination and focus.
Here are six easy and unusual ways to burn belly fat.

1. Early to bed: I am a movie freak; I stay up late to catch up with my favorite movies, probably because I work through out the day. I have a bad habit of keeping my mouth busy when am in front of the TV, that is a bad eating habit. I discovered it took my food more time to digest, which caused gas and improper digestion. Anyway I finally got over it. Eating late at night is wrong in all spheres. Usually after eating, people go straight to bed. Try eating dinner very early and if you must eat late, take fruits or fruit juice, but in moderate quantity.

2. Cheat: There are seven days in a week, we all know that. For six days you should eat less fatty food, like: protein, fibers E.T.C. eat varieties of these foods for six days. Now let’s get to my favourite part. You will cheat on the seventh day, cheating means, eating anything you like, eat what ever, whether fatty or not. After which you go back to the six day therapy. This will strike a balance in your diet and you will discover that the process isn’t boring. Usually you will always look forward to your free day or “cheat day” if I may say. It sounds more like a reward for the “foodies”

3. Rain of Fiber: in high school, I learnt something vital which is still relevant till date, though sounded boring at that time but quite useful today. I picked some few things from that lesson my teacher taught. She talk about fiber, and how it is divided into two categories, which are: insoluble and soluble fiber. You can differentiate them base on their response to water. Soluble fiber can help you lose belly fat, while insoluble fiber doesn’t mix up with water and it aids stooling which supports the body metabolism. Soluble fiber is found in: green tea, oat, avocados, grape fruit, beans, nuts, fruits and vegetable. While insoluble fiber is found in wheat and whole grains. Soluble fiber helps lower the risk of heart diseases.

4. Sip More Water: taking water daily can help in burning belly fat. Reducing in take of calories and soda and increasing your water level can help burn excessive fat that has accumulated in the belly region. Also fruits with high water level help a lot.

5. Chewing Properly: sounds ridiculous, but trust me, very effective. Chewing your food properly before swallowing helps the belly to get rid of fat. When you chew your meal properly at least 7.8 times, grinding with your teeth aids digestion, that is helps the gastric juice break down the food easily and faster for quick digestion. Remember step 1, I stressed on digestion and its effects on the belly

6. Cut Down Excess Sugar: sugar triggers hunger in the body, which affects the blood sugar level and in turn triggers hunger. Not just a type of hunger, but one which makes you crave for more sugar and carbohydrate. These are food with high calories, when this calories are not being used up properly through our daily activities, they stay in the belly as fat,

These six steps, if followed religiously will yield results beyond your comprehension.

http://fettlecity.com/six-easy-and-unusual-steps-to-burn-belly-fat/

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Your Body Changes During Pregnancy! / How To Cure Mouth Odor & Bad Breath With These Proven Facts / 20 Weird Facts About The Human Body You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.