Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday (33610 Views)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola who is the father of popular DJ Cuppy took to his IG page to celebrate his beautiful wife, Nana Otedola on her birthday.

He wrote:

"Happy birthday wifey ... F.Ote"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/billionaire-businessman-femi-otedola.html

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma!

There is a saying and I quote "Behind Every Successful Man There's a Strong Woman".

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/billionaire-businessman-femi-otedola.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by celebgistz: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Where is NwaAmaikpe

17 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by judecares1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
rich families celebrate birthday parties on social media and big centers while poor once celebrate birthday with old canapes on streets

God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by vizkiz: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Behind every successful man, there is a prayerful and beautiful woman.

Happy birthday Mrs Ote-dollar

GOFRONT:
Where is NwaAmaikpe

Rotting in Nairaland prison grin

18 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by abokibuhari: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Man way use his only son for .... lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by MartinCorridon: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
This kind of woman, you go down low and....

IF SINGLE shocked

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by playboy19(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm sorry but this his wife always look like a nut case to me. Like a user. I just don't know why I have that impression about her.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by MicheyJ1: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
As you dey like this you no know say your popcy use for ritual and still on still he no still blow.
Probably because you no get destiny. Keep wasting away on nairaland.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Mikeross62: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
cool pic
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
money no show for dis one body ooo ........

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Nawteemaxie(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Look at that woman`s skin, like taking that picture is the first time she`s stepped under sunlight. And I hardly see myself at night! shocked Kai! I cannot remain in this state, lie lie!!

11 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Naijawebmaster: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nana...such a beautiful name.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by oluwamile(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
chaiii,c wetin money dey cause yhe woman jst be like babe wey dey early 20s

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Decapo: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
abokibuhari:

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by MorataFC: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Just a single sentence grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by oyoyoyo: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
she is fine
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by okpmoses: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
oluwamile:
chaiii,c wetin money dey cause
yhe woman jst be like babe wey dey early 20s

No so e b oo
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by notoriousbabe: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Looking like dull baby
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Yankee101: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Money good. See exfoliation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by chigoziri2403(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
she got her assurance long time ago
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by luckygirl02(f): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
Money ritual is a farce, it doesn't even work except in the movies.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Bruemath(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hbd
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Chaiii. If you have money, you'll look forever young wink
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
This kind of woman, you go down low and....

some bodys wife?

Not just any man but a billionaires wife? shocked

It's like you want to die untimely death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by MartinCorridon: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
some bodys wife?

Not just any man but a billionaires wife? shocked

It's like you want to die untimely death

LOL....not someone's wife....i meant if she was single. I don't want magun ooo shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by wonlasewonimi: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
You could tell that he is just managing the wife... He has got concubines littered around lagos and the wifey knows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.