Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday (33639 Views)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin

So you are scared of magun?

Well you're free to lust after otedolas daughters
as none of them are married bet commot eye for food wey go run your belle grin
MartinCorridon:

LOL....not someone's wife....i meant if she was single. I don't want magun ooo shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by sirsegsky(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
tecno camon c9 for sale for just 27k at festac, satellite town lagos

contact me on 08142146983
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Rozaytee: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
Where is NwaAmaikpe
him bad mouth don put am for kpanti...cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Martinez19(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
This kind of woman, you go down low and....

IF SINGLE shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by itu404(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good to know these new crops of money bags have time for such'trivialities' it will encourage the upcoming ones.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wondering the last time they . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by glamorousbluice(f): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
She's a goddess..hbd ma
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Sparkle777(f): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is that the wife? Is she the mother of his kids or a step mom? She looks so young. How old is she? What type of water does she drink?
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:
money no show for dis one body ooo ........
show us ur own moda
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by tunize(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
MicheyJ1:
As you dey like this you no know say your popcy use for ritual and still on still he no still blow.
Probably because you no get destiny. Keep wasting away on nairaland.
funkeeeeeeeee jesssss that is harsh nah
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
His wife looks younger. that type of lady that hardly display her wealth directly or indirectly unlike the others.
inasmuch as i hate afonjas, but i do encourage the good ones.
happy birthday, ma! please, do teach your girls manners so they will learn from you. i guess one is dating an igbo guy, maybe the guy if truly igbo should teach her a life of oneself.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by touchmenot: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Striking resemblance with TBOSS.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Bernice4ozodo:
show us ur own moda

wen my mum is at that age....despite that we are not as rich as dey are known to be ....she can still be compare to the like of monalisa chinda ..regina askia in terms of beauty.... i dont blame u cos u have just seen the height of beauty in this woman cos ur ugly poo moda ias u called urs is less compare to dis ....sorry nigga mine is mum urs is moda....hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday by Bernice4ozodo(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2018
PRINCEVICKEY:

wen my mum is at that age....despite that we are not as rich as dey are known to be ....she can still be compare to the like of monalisa chinda ..regina askia in terms of beauty.... i dont blame u cos u have just seen the height of beauty in this woman cos ur ugly poo moda ias u called urs is less compare to dis ....sorry nigga mine is mum urs is moda....hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jux a simple sentence I wrote there I dnt nid ur mouth running like a loose tap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / We Buy Your Excess Phone Airtime At An Affordable Rate / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.