Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

"We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors (15794 Views)

Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Oblang(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
No qualms Baba will win...

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by onlineadejoh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bragging that does not hold water.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Balet: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
The people defecting are only doing so for selfish interest and not for the interest of the masses, as such PMB will still win because we the masses we are convinced beyond reasonable doubt that PMB means well for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by degamemaster(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
sarrki:
Truly from the way things are

Buhari will win 2019 election
Were you trying to write that "truly from the way things are, buhari may decamp to PDP" ?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by dheilaw1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

abegi!!!Rigging has expired in case you are banking on that
what is the expiry date inscribed on it?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Positivepoint(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by seguno2: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Modarun:
consulatory speech. You can tell from his tone he is pained.

Consolatory.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by LANDLORD72: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Osho baba we are ready we are waiting for your ringing machine if you try any form of rigging this election with your one man one vote voice you will die by fire

1 Share

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by AdesegunSanni89: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
APC is dead
APC is dead but they keep beating your PDP in elections. I pity una. Wailing na your second name till 2023

1 Like

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Bruemath(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Really, see them be deceiving yourselves
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by AdesegunSanni89: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ayoswit:
Losers party.
lol You be real mumu. The last time I checked, PDP has been the party with losing streak

1 Like

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Modarun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Absolutely! Nothing will change other than gaining more.

APC will win at the federal level
Add more PDP States to the list of APC states at state level
Repeat the same at local government level

One thing I know for sure and it's been proven over and over, they don't win election online, it's at the ballot.

yes certainly they dont, But thats was when Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, and all were in the APC. 2019 will clear your eye.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by NairaMaster1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by SEONaijaExpert: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Modarun:

yes certainly they dont, But thats was when Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, and all were in the APC. 2019 will clear your eye.
Truth is those States you mentioned are divided at the moment. We can't say a man owns or controls it anymore, so don't be hopeful. APC will still add them to the list.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Doraden(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
This change Mantra of a things eeh, anyway we are in a free world, so anybody can change Party, food, car, house etc as far as you do not like them anymore. It is not by force you must stick to them. Moving from something you dont like to something you like is still called CHANGE. May be we are in the era of changing the change.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Ayoswit(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
lol You be real mumu. The last time I checked, PDP has been the party with losing streak
you are a big fool, get off my post, frustrated idiot.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Ziggylady(f): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
deebsman1:
Yes. I like the matured way APC is handling this issues of defections not like that of the PDP where they will cause or use to trouble up and down and eventually heat up the polity.
APC is behaving like a reasonable party, counting their loss, and licking their wounds as well as strategizing for the task ahead.
I know the plan and prayer of Bukola and PDP would have been for the defections to cause issues and become a back and forth, hence they can gain public sympathy but APC once again beat them to thier game.

I am sure you didnt type this with a straight face...

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by orisa37: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Restructure before 2019 and you will not get a single vote even in Daura.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by declassicist: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
APC is a party founded and run on the principles of freedom, sincerity, and forthrightness. Saraki and the others have the freedom of association and the right to pursue their political ambitions wherever they deem fit.

If truelly a pc is based on the principles of freedom, sincerity as they clams why are the hunting and trying to intimidate those that have left them?
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Butterflyle0: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
sarrki:

Mt brother 2019 is a done deal. Yesterday when Tambuwal announced moving from APC to PDP come and see Hausa people in sokoto who are loyal to Buhari as they started an immediate mass rally.

Everywhere was NIGERIA! BUHARI, APC BUHARI! being chanted. Everyone was busy waving their brooms.

Tambuwal does not stand a chance in sokoto because the biggest name in the Nigerian Hausa and northern dictionary now is BUHARI and he is their brother.

They will not leave their biggest brother and go and vote their younger brother who they see as a betrayer of their big brother.

My brother Hausa politics is very enlightening. Their loyalty can be like the bite of a pit bull. Very strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Butterflyle0: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Modarun:

Sokoto is still in the hands of APC and so is Kano and Kaduna.

2019 will give so many of you cause to empty all the stores where they sell neck braces like fayose

1 Like

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by AdesegunSanni89: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ayoswit:
you are a big fool, get off my post, frustrated idiot.
Chai the truth pain am. Mumu
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by AdesegunSanni89: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Mt brother 2019 is a done deal. Yesterday when Tambuwal announced moving from APC to PDP come and see Hausa people in sokoto who are loyal to Buhari as they started an immediate mass rally.

Everywhere was NIGERIA! BUHARI, APC BUHARI! being chanted. Everyone was busy waving their brooms.

Tambuwal does not stand a chance in sokoto because the biggest name in the Nigerian Hausa and northern dictionary now is BUHARI and he is their brother.

They will not leave their biggest brother and go and vote their younger brother who they see as a betrayer of their big brother.

My brother Hausa politics is very enlightening. Their loyalty can be like the bite of a pit bull. Very strong.
My brother l believe you. You said same about Ekiti and it came to pass. God bless you bro
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by BishopEmmanuel(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
sarrki:
Yes we said the same thing about GEJ when he was losing the key places.
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Butterflyle0: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
My brother l believe you. You said same about Ekiti and it came to pass. God bless you bro

God bless you too. All hands on deck for 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Tareq1105: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
sarrki:

Sure
Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by RexTramadol1: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
deebsman1:
Yes. I like the matured way APC is handling this issues of defections not like that of the PDP where they will cause or use to trouble up and down and eventually heat up the polity.
APC is behaving like a reasonable party, counting their loss, and licking their wounds as well as strategizing for the task ahead.
I know the plan and prayer of Bukola and PDP would have been for the defections to cause issues and become a back and forth, hence they can gain public sympathy but APC once again beat them to thier game.

I don't need to blame you, I need to blame the fact that there is/was no light to watch news, so you dunno what's happening after each defection story.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by RexTramadol1: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I bet you didn't see the video of his defection

He didn't even tell the crowd where he's planning to go

He asked them," which party should we join"

Their response? Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
CRY ME AN OCEAN!.. except politics is no longer a game of numbers, a.k.a RIGGING!

BUNCH OF DROWNING RENEGADES!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Lands In Buhari's State Today As He Continue His Rally / With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife / FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.